Ameircans are DUMB

Ameircans are DUMB.

Attached: KToQ4Kq.jpg (735x911, 176K)

Don't insult america, it's a good dog.

Imagine being from Europe. What a sad depressing existence that must be.

Thas rite, u mad cuz u my bitch

>We're going to take YOUR money to pay back OUR debts which we gained after giving our banks to the jews and loaning money from them!

You can't even buy a fuckin spoon in Bongistan. I'm glad our dudes were strong, entitled cunts. What are your weapons laws?

No Taxation without Representation.
Colonialists were not conquered people, they were born British, but they had no voice in Parliament. If they had, they wouldn't have had a revolt.

>which we fought to protect you from the French
kek

The colonies told those snaggel tooth pseudo-niggers a hundred fucking times
>We will pay your fucking taxes if you give us a seat or two in parliament
The king of rainy-island said
>fuck you
That is why the war happened, you faux-chink

Attached: 1555719521236.png (276x279, 73K)

I just want white folks to be happy in a homeland of their origin. Good luck Finn buddy... unless you a sandnigger

Mate of mine got nicked for carrying a stapler the other day, not even joking. Thing wasn't even loaded either. This country is fucked.

>ameircans are dumb
>ameircans
youplayedyourself.jpeg

>imagine being british in 2019
eating doner kebab and getting fined for not being culturally sensitive enough doesn't sound all too fun

They didn’t fight to protect us, they fought to maintain their empire. You act as if it was a favor and not their duty. This muddled view on the duties of a nation to its citizens is precisely why we rebelled.

Also, fuck em. Go cry some more. Now you can even cry alongside the French who screen themselves out of our debt repayment by killing off their monarchy

We own the planet. Everything else is a runway for our planes.

Best part is we got the French to fund our revolution and ended up bankrupting them so bad their own people revolted.
>Feels good man.jpg

Attached: 1202e20d65d95b0a0a3c0dcffc58ce44d09deb04_hq.gif (500x266, 988K)

Americans were angry at the lack of political representation now that they were important enough to fight war over.

If George 3 had given America a few MPs or at least a delegation none of this would have happened

>Ameircans
*breathes in*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

You realise the colonies were English too

no, we were strong. once.

More like, British get fucked LMAO
U S A
S
A

Attached: -V5YAgdZ_l8.jpg (640x480, 76K)

Whether or not the Revolution was immediately justifiable, we're sure a shit better than your dumpster fire of an Island now.

the quasi aristocrats of the colonies were all free mason satan worshippers that wanted the tax money and power for themselves. A majority of colonists were loyal to the crown rather than the revolution.