DISNEY CHILD STAR BELLA THORNE CONFIRMS WIDESPREAD CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE AT DISNEY

WHY THE FUCK AREN'T YOU SHARING THIS WITH NORMIES???? THIS IS PIZZAGATE CONFIRMED @ END OF THE INTERVIEW youtube.com/watch?v=O5BYwCiBIBE
twitter.com/JohnDoe78359022/status/1145301281361334273

Attached: pedo disney.png (563x689, 313K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oregonlive.com/crime/2019/06/multnomah-county-judge-sentences-former-disney-vice-president-to-6-years-in-prison-for-child-sex-abuse.html
pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
100777.com/nwo/barbarians
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump. death to the mouse.

oregonlive.com/crime/2019/06/multnomah-county-judge-sentences-former-disney-vice-president-to-6-years-in-prison-for-child-sex-abuse.html

>Multnomah County judge sentences former Disney vice president to nearly 7 years in prison for child sex abuse - JUNE 2019

anyone else feeling sleepy?

was she one of Dan's victims?

not naming names, probably afraid of being killed

Dan was Nickelodeon. I'm sure he sampled the other channels talent tho.

Dan is Nick not the mouse not that you could tell the difference

Attached: 1404454701036.jpg (1365x766, 238K)

SUICIDED

yawwwnn

gonna just rest my eyes for a moment

And yet she doesnt give names
What a shocker. Attention whore for sure

I'm at a point now when I see a child star in a movie I just feel disgust knowing that pedos and fags had their way with him or her.

why did she wait until she was a 40 years old meth head to say something?

The coward didn't name names. The only way normies would be slightly repilled like they were with Weinstein would be if she starting talking about the individuals involved, how the system operates, and then after getting the public's attention, launched lawsuits and submitted police reports. Since she wont do that, she just looks like a whiny thot looking for attention and sympathy.

you have like, zero human inside you

The people who know this stuff goes on are also aware that the people who believe it’s all made up are deeply, literally brainwashed. This is just a small part of their false reality and if you showed them, it is so far from the world they know that they’ll reject it. I know you think you can ease them out of the mind frame but it just goes in one ear and out the other. Just my experience.

You had lots of humans inside of you

Oy vey, take your meds

>This gets out
>Disney reveals new black mermaid
>Everyone speaks about the new black mermaid
>Thinkingface.webp

Now she's going to die of an overdose or "suicided".

Her career must be dead. Shell hit the talk show circuit, generating buzz, maybe a book deal and land a couple more shows.

Bump

She's a complete whore so I believe her

Attached: 0005600995_23.jpg (300x263, 15K)

Yep. Really changes your perspective when you know how these people are raised and groomed in the industry. And it's true for the men as well, the same process is applied to men. Satanic.

bump
bump

holy shit
she was the trojan horse all along
oh nononon

Attached: pepecafe.png (402x344, 72K)

REKT
E
K
T

Attached: radioactive.jpg (600x580, 192K)

>she was the trojan horse face all along

>the bit that says [while at Disney] is added in by the tweeter
ah yes pizzagate confirmed and it probably wasn't just her step-dad

It's sad really, everyone is quick to give this chick shit for her slutty destructive attitude, but it's because she was probably passed around the company like a shared Fleshlight

She actually makes a ton of money. Influencer on social media, makes $35,000 per Instagram post.

Attached: 1562070399406.jpg (634x949, 55K)

BORING!
Literally nobody cares about muh pedo conspiracy theories. Bella thorne can't be trusted anyway. She's a fucked up drug addicted thot with crazy colored hair and tattoos.

Attached: 1560954684428m.jpg (1024x607, 84K)

Here were go

Attached: 66e8e228dc6457bcca4f7c8a945bed88.jpg (650x366, 12K)

Nap time.

SHILLS I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU, YES FOR YOU, THIS POST IS NOT FOR OTHER USERS:

THE ONES THAT PAY YOU, AREN'T TELLING YOU (YES, YOU, THE SHILL, NOT TALKING ABOUT ANYONE ELSE AT THIS THREAD) EVERYTHING

TEST IF THEY ARE LYING TO YOU WITH A SIMPLE STEP

pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
OR
100777.com/nwo/barbarians

1-If you are a shill, open this link, there is the pastebin choice if you are afraid of someone logging you.
1.1-If they dont allow you there is something shady going on and you should be afraid of it.
1.2-The text is called new order of barbarians, if they tell you the site have virus, ip logging or something like that, search at your prefered web search site and read it at another site, there are more than one with the text. There is also the pastebin, I posted before.
2-Read the entire text.
3-The text is not so huge, this was not made to make sure you read something and stop working while doing it, you can do both at the same time.
3.1-If they dont allow you yo read the text saying you can't read external links at work time, read at home, remember the text is called new order of barbarians, again, new order of barbarians.

If they aren't telling you everything they wont allow you to read the text.
If somehow not even them, know everything, and allow you to read it, then read it anyway, the way you act will be influenced by the text and they will force you to quit or whateaver and you will see they werent telling you everything.

Let's be real here, is anyone surprised, I mean, really...

Jew detected

>4 counts of first degree sexual misconduct with a child.

>7 years

bump

why won't she name her abusers?

>a woman claims metoo
But ya'll got no evidence
>a nobody or a wash up claims Hollywood touched them when they were a kid
SEE! WE TOLD YOU! IT'S AN EVIL PEDO RING RUN BY JEWS! WE CAN'T TRUST LEFTY HOLLYWOOD EXCEPT IN INSTANCES LIKE THIS!
>kys

Isn’t this the chick who killed Lil Peep?

Attached: AE890A5C-1B5E-4A00-A640-D9B0E229D2AD.jpg (760x1140, 279K)

Feels like they cry wolf to often thats its turned into media white noise. Their self righteous tripe become worth nothing in terms of meme space. The collective mind merely discards it as 'crap' to sell and entrap. Stories blared like sirens until deaf from the noise and the steady hum of recycled news from the media juke box becomes insignificant. Even the heirophant is sick of the caphony of nonsense spouted in an endless fountain of drivel taken ftom poisoned mind of a child.

>b-but I won't name names
Well look who's doing nothing now.

*yawn*

>MUH DIVERSITY

You are truly terrible at math if you think she's 40 and know when she was famous.

oy vey, no abuse going on at disney

Fear and ptsd likely

we have the chance to take down the biggest jewish propaganda company in the world

Hollywood works like the mafia, if you say names your life is ruined forever

>Influencer on social media
Spreading cancer isn't a decent living user

Gonna need one hell of a rope for Dan Schneider

Imagine believing this.
Where's your billions of dollars user? Oh, you have none. Then stfu, sit down and consume your propaganda because you have no power unless you have money.

>She's a fucked up drug addicted thot with crazy colored hair and tattoos.
Because children who are sexually abused for years behave like everyone else. We're on to your tricks Schlomo

lmao retard alert. expecting a woman to have bravery is retarded all on its own

I'll miss her after she shoots herself in the back of the head twice.

Things are taking a long time to get out. Elijah Wood has gone on about it a fair bit, Isaac Kappy tried raising awareness but he committed 'suicide'.

Watching the interview. Not sure how much of her personality is a result of abuse, and how much is the result of her just being a total fuck up.

unfortunately this. user is right, the best we can hope for is for the mouse to impload on all the bad publicity.

Attached: 1552352421813.gif (500x357, 467K)

Sure
OR
Walt Disney comes out of cryostasis and purges the company of Jews and saves us all.

She cant name names without concrete evidence or they will sue her for defamation into oblivion

>judge Abraham Shekleberg presiding

You say that now but you'd take the money if you could.

Attached: 1405481937718.jpg (817x1222, 117K)

THOT got patrolled.

I would but nobody will pay for the vitriol

Yup. Let’s all get some rest.

Attached: C571FEE5-932A-4898-BA41-DE1E429A08AD.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Looks like his soul departed his body long before he died.

Influencing pays very well as it should for the work we do.

Attached: serveimage(3).jpg (197x256, 11K)

If Alex Jones can make it so can you

Attached: 1426226795277.webm (1920x1080, 933K)

Unless she has hard evidence she will be ruined to the degree of not even being able to get a job at Starbucks for the rest of her life, or she will spontaneously "commit suicide" by way of a bullet to the back of the head and wrapping herself up in a carpet.

She’s an attention whore. Currently dating Mod Sun. Whom is also a shitty artist and attention whore. I know Mod personally. 100% chance this is a set up.

naw it was his tour manager who gave him the drugs

Attached: 1495519984859.jpg (225x225, 12K)

Mickey Mouse will be putting 5 bullets in her head, followed by a jump from the bridge, getting hit by a truck while committing suicide.

An international company worth billions that controls at least one sixth of all of our media, and you think they will be taken down by ONE FUCKED UP drug addicted thot making crazy accusations?
Are you stupid?
She is the definition of a non credible accuser.

Attached: hqdefault (7).jpg (480x360, 54K)

The weinstein meme got over, if normies see this they wont see disney as a fluffy precious company anymore

DEATH TO THE MOUSE!

Bunch of Evil Cultural Marxist! They Destroyed George Lucas' Legacy and any day now they'll lose everything!

Pic related

Attached: 1562129713689.jpg (675x900, 71K)

DEATH TO THE MOUSE for filling up Children's Programming with Faggotry!!!!!

Liberals:
>accuse white men
Yo go gal!!
>accuse filthy hollywood kikes
Dont #believeallwomen

It doesn't matter why she is a tucker up drug addicted thot. What matters is that the way she presents herself makes it very difficult to take her accusations seriously. In legal cases, she would not be considered a credible witness

Attached: 1561742704512m.jpg (1024x768, 199K)

Time to get sticky with Micky!

Attached: d2hxk2k-b6803eb6-5d4c-4689-a6eb-747b3c46958b.jpg (746x710, 79K)

Those tinfoil hat pics about disney are always so fucking retarded jesus

brother I...

Attached: 1550426484509.jpg (472x645, 39K)

Believe all women

Attached: 1507968421253.webm (360x640, 1.27M)

Quick, someone tell the Baby Boomer so they can post ridiculous emoji spam on twitter!

ATTENTION ALL QANON #MAGA PATRIOTS SHILLARY CLINTON AND PEDO PODESTA RAPE BELLA THRONE IN COMET PIZZA PARLOUR #Qanon #WW1WGA #MAGA #TRUMP #KAG

Baby Boomers*

>In legal cases
Your talmud is showing

so many pedo apologist in those thread only degrading the messenger and never talking about the message
not like everyone didn already know Disney and pedoliwood was a thing you guys attacking her image just tend to prove you're kike and most probably pedo lover

That's not a woman that's a 12 year old boy.

FUCK this pisses me off.
This should be news everywhere. This needs to be spammed on all social media accounts.
This is an opportunity to take down these fucking KIKES once and for all. No amount of redpills is as strong as this. The sexual molestation of young aryan girls by kikes WILL mobilize the normies like nothing will. We may be far gone as a society but the instinctual desire to protect our children has not been rooted out of our souls. We need to capitalize on this.
The jews will pay dearly for this.
#they'rerapingourchildren

Is anyone surprised? I'm not. Have you seen how all the ex Disney kids turned out to be either drug addicts and/or suicidal? There's obviously a pattern here.

>spooky scary skeleton

Because it didn't happen. If it did then this bitch is just as evil as those she is accusing
>It totally happened. I can't name people or else it will hurt my career. My money is more important than the safety of other kids.
That's how you know it's bullshit. No one that isn't a liar thinks like that. If you do you're a fucking psychopath.

We are not but the normies will be.
Here you have absolute proof of sexual degradation of children by hollywood kikes, straight out of the horses mouth.

>aryan
She's half Cuban

Attached: 1435274209196.webm (270x480, 1.05M)

You missed the point.
Bella thorne is just one person making the accusations, and she by herself is not considered to be a credible witness even if everything she is saying is true.
On top of that, we are talking about a very powerful corporation that probably can never be taken down.

Keep this in perspective, user.

Attached: 1562120468570.jpg (696x407, 83K)

stfu you filthy piece of shit. a time will come where we will kill you all.
You're going to suffer more than you already you subhuman filth.