She does have a point... not going to lie

she does have a point... not going to lie

Attached: sok0087sha831.jpg (750x448, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cQHQIhJbeFo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

womp womp

What concentration camps?

Concentration camps come after things like Nike and mermaids
Like why would you say
“Men get more upset at getting punched than they do about pulling their cc and shooting the attacker”

Culture is more important than human life.

Literally who gives a fuck about black mermaids and nike? I'm actually okay with making the detention centers for illegals into concentration camps...if you travel illegally into most other countries YOU DIE! why should we be any different?

as they should

Eccept there are no concentration camps.

Non-whites can't shut up about "muh victmhood", fucking weak & whiny bitches.

We don't care because it's their fault. Also, they're not concentration camps.

Niggers get more upset over getting called niggers than Jews do about the Holocaust

For the juice

Why would I care about illegal spics receiving something they deserve?

Detention centers are like the HIlton to these invaders/

Yeah I'm upset we have to house a bunch of fighting age men trafficked here from Central America. I'd rather just deport them all

fpbp

Now the holohoax is being used to justify the abandonment of borders. Amazing really.

Attached: Commie.jpg (1200x800, 250K)

And its not the same thing at all. Replacing a population and changing the main characters of old-classics to that of another race are both two efforts to accomplish the same goal.

Attached: Negrossoviet.jpg (400x336, 65K)

but the concentration camps were dismantled more than 70 years ago. no wonder no one's interested anymore.

Raghead needs to go back to where she came from and complain over there.

Absolutely how dare you

Ouch. This one hurts

Black women get more upset about weaves than about concentration camps.
Or insert anything there, like KFC.
Just as valid.

As a White American, I agree with that.

Jews are going to diminish their brand if they allow "holocaust" and "concentration camp" to become part of the immigration debate. I'm not gonna let that happen, not on my watch. Who's with me?

Not really, people can walk in my country and instantly get free education, healthcare and the same rights as natural citizens.

Funny coming from a raghead

why would someone get mad about concentration camps?

Could you please let these shitholes know that so these subhumans overrun your country instead of mine? Thanks.

>tfw Mermaids are more likely to exist than concentration camps

Attached: 608rwynw0uf21.jpg (768x768, 66K)

Maybe because these people aren't Americans and broke the law?

You're not American so shut up about what we do. I dont even recognize your flag.

Niggers should stop concerning themselves with the master race, it's just so embarrassing for them... I wouldn't want to be them either but damn, just go to hell already... I'll show the negress a concentration camp!

White America didn't have a problem with Nike, kapernik or wetf did. Lying cunt whore.

Attached: moon-cricket-2.jpg (500x500, 90K)

Its going to be hilarious when white people openly start hating you

Who is running the concentration camps, Nike or Disney?

Attached: nazi.jpg (700x389, 70K)

White guilt fag

Because the first two are white genocide and the last isn’t actually a concentration camp

Oy vey, how dare poc care more about border camps than the 6 million.

>"this is bad, feel bad about this!"
>"no, this is ok, feel good about this!"

fucking niggers, they never change.

Seriously, if anything proves iq it's this. If they were smart they'd be more like Jews. Sit there and build your community oy veying enough to remind of the six million slaves and just milk the welfare instead of chimping out. The idea is to not let the goyim think they're your enemy, but a greatest Ally. Your inherent loud mouths can't keep it to yourselves. Stupid slack jawed, lip dragging nigger.

Attached: 1559108778119.jpg (385x569, 76K)

That won't work, the reason why they keep coming to your country is because being a second class citizen in the US is still better than all that free shit in Uruguay.

I'm happily married with a young nurse, we met when she was 17, however ever since she did become a nurse she's been obsessed with the whole career shit and so we've only gotten around to have one child between us and as a result I went balls deep on her mother whenever possible who's only hitting 40 this year which in turn has granted me 4 children, all 4 are thankfully fine and aren't fucking downie babies but the mother is 'done' having 'em which is understandable, not that her 'sexual appetite' has gone down one bit though.
I'm a 'house husband' and so I just take care of the house and the children and when the children are napping I get to play vidya and watch animu, we live at her mother's house that's basically paid off by the late father's life insurance as he died during military service or however that works exactly.
My wife currently believes that her mother went through a 'phase' and went on a 'medical insemination spree' desperate to re-discover the 'happiness of a mother', however obviously as the children will grow up, they'll most certainly look like me in some way or another.
I can't wait to tell my current wife that I went balls deep on her mother and had 4 wonderful children with her while she was too fucking busy keeping paki niggers and junkies alive down at the hospital, I do love her, I really do, but I really REALLY fucking hate how she prioritize her "career" over having children with me.

Attached: HowIMatedWithYourMother.png (652x425, 498K)

What fucking concentration camps? Gees you believed that horse mouth bartender! Fuck are we lost?

Can confirm

youtu.be/cQHQIhJbeFo

I wish there were concentration camps then all the beaners would be their.
Stop getting my hopes up.

He went out to Halloween as his grandfather.

I think we're in hell. These people certainly belong here if that's the case. Never-ending political drama, emotional manipulation, but worst of all blatant stupidity, all the hallmarks of leftist trash. These unbridled imbeciles will never blame the disgistimg pig spics that fuck like rabbits in their sty of a "country" then send the inevitable crotch-droppings to the border to be detained for BREAKING THE FUCKING LAW. Responsibility used to be a virtue; now only the responsible are ostracized when human offal with shit for brains decide to fuck things up for themselves and everyone..

Attached: 1558799556064.jpg (790x600, 101K)

lmao when did they realize that we don't care about other dirt races?

Maybe because Nike is real, mermaids are real (in comics and media), and concentration camps in the US are not.

How much are the jews seething?

...and that’s a good thing.

>How much are the jews seething?
6 million times I would guess

Attached: jew_average__NY_kike.jpg (480x360, 21K)

She means the Nike sweatshops

>She means the Nike sweatshops
Nah, no one cares about 3rd world gooks in Vietnam

Nobody gives a fuck about Little Mermaid, all the live action remakes suck regardless of how many black people you do or do not cram into them.

I literally don't care about foreign invaders. I'm pissed off we're giving them free food instead of one free bullet each.

>spics keep illegally hurling themselves at the border out of their own volition
>set up some fun time tents to house them all
>REEEEEEEE WHY ARE YOU PUTTING THEM IN TENTS

Attached: 1562106798968.jpg (374x347, 39K)

That's funny because I keep hearing about these concentration camps and human rights abuses here. To listen to the news you'd think we were barely better than North Korea.

What concentration camps?

It seems that if people come to your country illegally and you detain them it's a concentration camp. God knows what they'll call you if you follow through and deport them.

i wish the dem and repub would give flint michigan clean drink water and stop acting like those illegals are american

Detentions at the border are the new holocaust. AOC cries at spic parking lots but donkey laughs at pics of piles of jew bodies and the so-called "6 million"

>Replacing a population
If you have no children, you ARE the problem

we could put mine fields and machine gun nest with shoot to kill orders but you goblin hordes would keep coming. As dying to get into America is still better than having to live with 100 million mexicans.

You mean the camps where they live in better conditions than they did in their own countries

Sorry, Fareed says white people don't exist.

Sweatshops and SeaWorld?

That is because concentration camps are a good thing.

When there are no more whites left who will they go to for doctors and mechanics and stuff. Better be nice you racists

spics aren't human

How soon is she going to leave inhumane white countries to return to black and brown countries that actually respect human life?

Attached: cjj111wxl -- 045 -- gah111sed'.gif (164x212, 643K)

>THEYRE JUST LIKE THE HOLOCAUST CONCENTRATION CAMPS!
>WE ARE LITERALLY NAZIS
I wish.

It because its there shit culture getting destroyed and the other stops it from getting destroyed

call ADL, this mudshit is trying to trivialize the Holocaust™, fuck call the patent office for copyright infrigement