Influence of the America

A lot of Americans don't realize this, but you're very, very fucking influencial in whatever you do.

Whatever you do, Europe and other places in the world try to replicate.

When you had Barry Soetoro as president, and he cucked you all, Europe got cucked as well.
If you put a right-wing president, Europe becomes right wing

When Jew Hollywood releases a "woke" movie, Europe thinks that's how all movies should be.

American liberals also often complain about things oversea more than their native country does.

So it happens: "Shit, we gotta treat women differently because America told us so"

So you ever realize that or is it just my impression?

Attached: IMG_20190704_194336.jpg (1802x997, 277K)

blm riots in street, ethiopian jews start doing it too

This. It’s all because of women. Women are fucking retards. When they think black people are “in” they want nigger cock and no borders. Now that the string white man is back, women want chads again.

Women should never have gotten the vote. I love them but their brains are wired entirely differently than ours. Anyone who has a girlfriend or wife understands this, I don’t get why everyone pretends otherwise.

I swear, user...

Why didn't you just send blacks back to Africa centuries ago?

Lincoln wanted to, but he was assassinated.

thats why europe has to unite under one strong hand, it is time for us to remember, that we are the adults of the world and to put our little bastard children in america and asia back into their places. We have to protect the individual nations and cultures of the european people by working together. A united Europe doesnt have to be a left wing shitshow... Paneuropa has the potential to guide the world into a new prosperous era, lead by the white european people and their superior civilasation(s)

Attached: 1557415268203.png (1920x1080, 3.63M)

>When they think black people are “in” they want nigger cock and no borders. Now that the string white man is back, women want chads ag

So you’re implying they want all nigger cock yet for whites only Chad cock? Kek

yeah americans created the weekend and minimum wage and all of europe had to follow suit

you guys are pathetic desu

Attached: c2d.jpg (752x500, 154K)

No, in fact youre wrong Europe was cucked and irreligious long b4 the us. Stop blaming your problems on us. Go back to God u faggots

I kind of get the impression the USA is currently the core of the Anglosphere and most of the world still follows the lead of English speaking peoples. I don't really see how Russians or Chinese are going to be able to make their language anywhere near as dominant as English has been since the Victorian Era.

Attached: 1920px-Country_calling_codes_map.svg.png (1920x978, 498K)

>Now that the string white man is back
where?

Watch your mouth, Pablo, you're still 3rd world daze! UwU

I ask myself that question every day.

False.

Europe started chucking itself in 2011

You elected your gay halfblood nigger of a president in 2008

>Politically? sure
>Culturally? Fuck no

you dont need any mental capabilities to become a chad, its mostly physical appearance. Since most niggas dont have the mental power to do something else, but still an urge for accomplishment, more of them focus on becoming a chad. White People are often to distracted to, since they use their mental and intelectual skills to keep modern society running

a lot of presidents wanted to. Hell didn't Malcolm X advocate for that as well?

Why not just keep English as the common man's language and make Russian or Mandarin an exclusive language for the privileged upper class of society? That's how I'd go about it. Don't know Russian? Oh you must be a pleeb, fuck off.

>everyday
Im sorry you live in Coon Town user. The highest percentage black area I've ever lived in had 9% blacks, currently in a 2% area. Regardless, beaners are roughly halfway between blacks and whites and they populate there niggers don't.

Attached: singlepartenthomes.png (1046x857, 57K)

My impression is that everyone hates us and try to do the exact opposite. Even a country as close as Canada seems to pride themselves on not being the US. So no I do not really realize that everyone just copies us, I would think the opposite. In fact it looks like Trump may have made Europe more liberal, not less.

The only way to beat them is to make our own movies and music to counter their culture.

Americans used to follow the social trends of Europe, particularly Great Britain and France. From fashion to culinary practices to sexual norms. Now it's the other way around and you see Europeans following the social trends of America.

I'm honestly not sure when that changed exactly or why.

So how do you envision Russian or Chinese will take over international relations, finance, aviation, science, etc that are high IQ "elite" fields where English is the official language? Literally the only way is if there was a major war.

Oh, I had no clue that we had a negative impact on the rest of the world:

- fast food trash
- obesity
- violence
- Thug Music, Thug Culture
- SUV craze

Attached: f4ij59hsnkp01.jpg (1024x681, 109K)

Yes. And I'm sorry for the recent degeneracy we've sparked. It's not the people's fault our officials are on the kike's leash.
Boogaloo soon though.

>Whatever you do, Europe and other places in the world try to replicate.
That's cause they're stupid.

WE HATE BROWN PEOPLE AND LOVE HITLER

Attached: 1542692549311.jpg (570x570, 21K)

I understand that this is difficult for you to accept and believe, but we really don't think about you at all.

Attached: draper-ginsberg.jpg (1000x563, 65K)

Well, you still love them, there's your problem and one of the reasons why we are in this situation.

You should though.

When the Mexicans overrun you, reproduce to the point of substituting you, and every state turns into California... there will be white flight from the US
You flex those guns all the time, but it won't matter at all.

Soon you'll all be mutts with cute guns that niggers will use against you

Attached: IMG_20190704_204226.jpg (1080x542, 117K)