20 years for licking ice cream

She dindu nuthin. Can we sit by while this injustice is carried out?
mobile.twitter.com/NBCDFW/status/1146813868896919552

Attached: D-pNIsZX4AAmB9q.jpg (652x455, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/NBCDFW/status/1146813868896919552
twitter.com/GAYSHAWNMENDES/status/1146233115859283969?s=19
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>20 years
Yeah cos that'll happen, also you should self-suicide post haste

It has to be a high punishment because a lot of people get away with it. If we had total control and could see everyone all the time, I think a two year punishment would be better. But we're not that safe yet. She could be carrying any kind of disease, someone could be allergic to her spit, anything. She exposed the public to massive unknowable risk.

She didn't DO ANYTHING.

Repeating a lie doesn't make it true

Is there any fucking justice in this world. Electric chair immediately. All the evidence is on the table

She left a message on her page where she said she did it deliberately to start an epidemic and she was a little sick that morning, she wanted tos start a whole movement with an internet hashtag, no joke. This woman is a fucking psychopath and I hope she will pay for this

China would execute her.

Attached: D-VXBUMVAAA0uob.jpg (584x608, 49K)

Immunocompromised people love ice cream

Compromised ice cream could kill people.

Ever notice why recovering hospitalized people usually eat some ice cream as a reward?

Because ice cream psychologically is more tolerable to their mind and stomach than regular food as they recover.

Y'all just racist. She ain't do anything.

People who tamper with food are among the lowest of the low. Food industries are the reason that the vast majority of humanity doesn't have to be subsistence farmers. This woman's actions threaten and undermine the very fabric of modern civilisation. But she looks half black so she'll get off and the ice cream company will be forced to apologise and give her a free lifetime supply of ice cream.

>mobile.

Attached: 1558386710649.png (396x385, 138K)

>It has to be a high punishment because
it causes a breakdown in public trust.

I hope she goes free, so white people have one more reason to never shop anywhere close to muds.

Attached: el goblino.jpg (892x581, 58K)

>ice cream as a reward

this is a long-running joke that young people haven't worked out yet. anesthetic ruins your appetite.

She isn't actually going to get 20 years you retarded mong. The charge is UP TO 20. She won't get it.

>Repeating a lie doesn't make it true
Oh come on, we want her to get off. the enemy is the white anti-whites that want integration to function.

If she do get a high punishment, we should at least encourage other muds to target the same brand as revenge, unless the brand come out and support something pro-whites like.

Ewwwwww its a mulatta looking creature! Now I feel vaguely ill thinking about this whole thing

Attached: 1561816187039.gif (295x221, 674K)

Attached: 1554336617324.jpg (420x408, 31K)

Nutting

Good. Throw them all in jail and desex them if they offend a second time.

Attached: 1558020495660.jpg (765x1024, 110K)

She deserves the death penalty.

This is proof that mulattos will never be let into the ethnostate. Castizos, oriental hapas (who appear white and who identify as white) may be accepted and quadroons but nothing less.

MULATTOS NEVER EVER

Unironically haven't bought ice cream since.

But hey, let the chick off. She dindu nuffin. Enjoy your reduced sales Ben and Jerry.

>tfw no qt brown girl to lick your ice cream :(

Attached: 1561496463972.jpg (1024x839, 99K)

>Now I feel vaguely ill thinking about this whole thing
Imagine the disgust it makes many white anti-white propaganda victims feel, so the more I think about it, the more this should be encouraged to be a trend among black people as a way to protest injustice.

Black lives matter, guys.

>take pictures of white people licking KFC, water melon slices of spitting into open cans of grape soda in restaurant or store settings

Of course, only with your own food that you bought and paid for with your own money and have a receipt for in minecraft.

All that's needed now is a hashtag

2-20

not 20

It was a biological attack. Who knows how many people she infected.

Attached: 1549041416392m.jpg (1024x806, 123K)

gas

Attached: jerry-oven.jpg (640x640, 39K)

based U S of A

Attached: 1545156553751.jpg (960x640, 264K)

>up to 20 years
click bait headline. messing with food can be very serious, so the sentencing has conditions that will justify a 20 year sentence, then there is some retard that just licks some shit in the store.

She’s not going to get 20 years. Likely won’t see any jail time, at all. I bet she’s gets off with community service. Bread and circus.

thats bio terrorism. ship her ass to gitmo

>licks someone else's property
Dude she violated the NAP

It's just her tongue though. It's not like she came in a Slurpee for a customer.

clickbait gonna exaggerate

"faces up to 20 years"

how is that clickbait? its true

>niggers in the comments making sense say that 20 years is totally fine because food tampering is a felony
>male and female niggers applauding her getting put in jail for 20 years
wow makes me want to colonize a delicious ebony princess.

>time to go

Attached: really.jpg (229x220, 7K)

Which state does she live in? Isn't it legal to give STDs in California?

Good. It’s bio terrorism

Lick ice cream 20yrs
Molest a child 2yrs probation
Yup makes sense in the clown world

>Throw them all in jail and desex them if they offend a second time
Yeah, but if we help the muds make this a trend, the leftists would be forced to defend it, when most white people think like you do.

White people look to have some inbred taboo against doing shit like this, possible because dairy farming demands cleanliness, but it's not inbred among niggers or muds, if we look at the filth they live in in their shithole countries.

I'd pay $30 for ice cream licked by Belle Delphine

WE WUZ SAMURAYS N SHIIIIIEEEETTT

you might get hit by lightning tomorrow, it's true
you would have to find the hardest hard ass judge and then that would get appealed as unreasonable

>dairy farming demands cleanliness

it's true. Australia's dairy industry has been basically eliminated after the introduction of foreign workers

She'll likely get a few months; a year tops.

ohhh madre mia... la catástrofe genética... el goblino reloaded

I'd only pay her if i get to horsewhip her with a belt and nothing else. That'd get me off.

she should be awarded. it makes me wanna buy it more

make it a PR problem for the store to get free publicity

>mobile.twitter.com/NBCDFW/status/1146813868896919552

When does the CHEERING start????

Attached: all nigger dead.png (1280x720, 1.33M)

>take pictures of white people licking KFC, water melon slices of spitting into open cans of grape soda in restaurant or store settings.
It's a million of them on google already, and niggers are dumb enough to think it's somebody doing it in the store with something unpaid, if they are told that is what the image shows.

Jesucristo y los santos...

she'll use the muh vagina card and get let off scott free. fuck this shit. it happens every fucking time. same with antifa.

going out of your way to deliberately fuck with other people should always come with a lengthy jail sentence. it's obvious that this sheboon is shitty person so who gives a fuck if her life is ruined?

The OP just says "20 years for licking ice cream"

#kentuckyfriedspittin
#melaninlessmelon
#itscoolIonlytookasipbro

Bongs don't have blue bell, nigger

20 years is ridiculous and she won't get anywhere close to the max sentence. Definitely deserves more than a slap on the wrist, though, but she'll probably end up getting off light and just have to do community service or something like that.

Electric Guillotine & firing squad simultaneously

>Electric Guillotine
I love that album

She wont get 20 years, she wont even go to jail.

shitskins follow white people around like lost puppies. Constantly bitching about how terrible white people are while simultaneously appreciating and enjoying societies only white people are capable of building.

Overruled. 20 years is justified

>texas
>nigger
>fucking with bluebell
she’s getting the chair

God damn. Every time I think I've seen the most retarded post ever another American always proves me wrong

twitter.com/GAYSHAWNMENDES/status/1146233115859283969?s=19

Attached: Screenshot_20190704-145933_Twitter.jpg (720x1480, 349K)

she purchased the ice cream after the video you dumbnuts!!!!

Attached: dumb racist crackers.png (595x165, 34K)

There is no proof that she did.

mo' like bait gonna bait
I hope they throw the book at her to send a message to all the other sick fags out there doing this

It's she ain't do nuffin.

Lol

If they didn't come down this hard on her, dumb niggers all over the country would start doing that shit just to get fake internet uplike points.

Attached: 1561866681442.jpg (640x640, 27K)

Funny for whitey, but too complicated for niggers. #fuckblackpeople would just be banned on twitter, so the best would probably just to change your twitter avatar to a nigger, and post images of white people licking soul food on black twitter, claiming whitey is trying to poison fellow black people.

someone should tell authorities about this one too, he's gay so there might be some "gift" giving virus in there

Clean up this nigger via gassing to death

>see this
What do?

Attached: Yb_PVOdkWp4MY65w-2.webm (320x568, 2.47M)

dios mio...la abominacion genetica...

She won't get 20 years. This is how the US Justice system works; the prosecutor will scare her with a 20 year sentence if she goes to trial and loses, then get her to accept a plea bargain for 3 years or something

I'm okay with her getting 3 years.

>shitskins follow white people around like lost puppies.
Unfortunatly, yes. Rats also follow us, and whitey have no problem being mean to health hazards, so chancing the perspective from lost puppies to rats is important.

>faces
>up
>to
Everyone always flips out over the max sentence. This niglet mutt won't get more than community service.

Attached: Yes.jpg (960x447, 43K)

Should be sentenced to drinking 50 gallons of old white people jizz

>left lid off
Nobody's going to buy that

GAS GAS GAS

knock him the fuck out

Why are niggers such garbage?

these people should get the death penalty, it's philosophically and ethically sound for them to be violently eliminated out of existence by the state

Niggers really are cancer
I'll cut the guy some slack,he only gets half the bullets cuz he's only half black
Actually screw that, let's double that, triple that, tell you where the problems at, you a nigger, and can't let that stand

Do niggers really eat ice cream with their disgusting hands?

intentionally and with malice putting your herpes ridden tongue on ice cream and putting it back is definitely worth 15-20 years in jail. STDs are permanent damage

Nigger are a fucking Biohazard.
They should execute that disgusting whore.

should get death penalty

Yes. And remember to tell all your friends.

Attached: niggers.gif (400x333, 1.92M)

>be american
>lick ice cream
>get jailed 20 years
LAND OF THE FREE

That's only a misdemeanor in California.

Attached: Screenshot_20190704-121359_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x1208, 338K)

And now get that the other white people that still buy into the anti-racist brainwashing, instinctively think like you do, so the best thing that can happen if she goes free.

In fact, we want more of this.