The Re-Romanization of Polish Surnames

Good Day Board of Peace. I would respectfully ask you to sign my change.org petition.
chng.it/L2P7P4gr2T

For less than the cost of a cup of coffee, we can force Polish people living in Western countries to stop bullshitting and change the spelling of their surnames to something sensible. The future of football depends on it.

Attached: Typewriter Explosion Rocks Warsaw.png (740x524, 291K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/wV8dlev5IH6F/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1 tennis.jpg (1029x2149, 169K)

Good idea tbqh

Kek wills it. And when you stop to think about it, Kev is probably the most phonetically straightforward name possible. Shadilay.

No, you can't spell it too bad then, learn polish if it bothers you.

Sir, you're putting me in a position where I will be forced to travel to western Poland to protect Germanic spelling conventions.

Attached: Magneto.jpg (2448x3264, 1.84M)

The Anglo fears the Slav.

Ehm

Attached: 590273.jpg (1200x804, 83K)

If you can't pronounce Venkatraman you just have low IQ or didn't pay attention in Phonics lessons.

I just call all Indians Raj

It's honestly not that hard to pronounce if you know how to pronounce it.

Polish is latinized already. It has a fixed accent on the 2nd syllable from the end and avoids complex words like Godmanhood or Nasennebenholenentzundung.

Vietnamese Cat Ramen?

Attached: 1538775179845.jpg (750x734, 90K)

Ř

low iq brainlets cant speak anything complicated except for
>ooga booga gib

It would be more normal as Venncatraman, the sheer weirdness of their chosen phonetic spellings makes it impossible to grasp them on a glance. Like Zachariah Pederssen Thornecroft would be a fairly weird wordy name using Greek, Scandinavian and Saxon derived names but can be read at a glance by any reasonably fluent English speaker. It's about intuition, not knowing phonetic spelling. Besides some of us are dyslexic.

>Besides some of us are dyslexic.
Being braindamaged isn't an excuse.

Szcz is like shch combination in English. Thus, the z functions like an h in English. Every English person can say "Fresh Cheeze". In Polish it would be spelled "Fresz Czeeze".

Americans already know this when they say "Czech republic".

Could just call him Venkman and ask if he's seen Ghostbusters

Щ

Ж

Ů

>Kev
Praise kev

Attached: 1550551609445.png (683x913, 847K)

Suck my dick RIGHT FUCKING NOW

A protoslavic language just flew over my house.

You should have inferred that I meant Kek even though I used completely different letters for no discernible reason.

t. Poland

I hit a digital alarm clock with a shoe really hard once and it said Ж Ж : Ж Ж

What did it mean by that, Vlad?

Идж в хyй eбaньa cyкo

Or Venk. Venkie. The Venkmeister. Vennk diagram.

Anything but their unintelligible jungle speak. Like whales are relatively smart and can speak but we call them whales not "Woooooohooooooheeeowwww" because fuck their opinions.

ж is like a j sound in english
the J in JUST is a good example

Polish surnames are clown. Everyone knows your a slav

bitchute.com/video/wV8dlev5IH6F/

Why don't you worry about Illinoi, Arkensaw and Conneddikit first

White boys fear the slavic bull

35% of entrepreneurs are dyslexic

Bwah-shchy-kov-ski

easy right?

Attached: 1550177524118.png (1027x731, 57K)

yeah, Wang

whats something long and hard a polish bride gets on her wedding night?
a new last name

i once knew a Polish guy that fought and killed many nazis, he had a White father that was an asshole and Jewish mother that was a saint and one day his father beat the shit out of him when he found how he had a nigress girlfriend.

he also had 2 daughters that took on the most elite nazi soldiers and were victorious

true story

Słuchaj kurwa burgerze nieedukowany, wypierdalaj do szkoły podstawowej i naucz się fonetyki od początku śmieciu zajebany

Popierdole

>i once knew a Polish guy that fought and killed many nazis
yeah, all poleniggers killed a whole legion of nazis back in the day, dont be retarded

MODS MODS MODS

Not bad. Not bad at all.

Attached: Muh Nigor.jpg (320x240, 13K)

Look, Jabba. Even I get boarded sometimes. Leave Chewie out of this.

Attached: HANSI THE GIRL SWA NN 9.6.jpg (580x930, 311K)

its "zh". the hard j is дж