In 7.5 billion years sun will expand and eat earth

In 7.5 billion years sun will expand and eat earth.
It doesn't matter which race survives, white, asian or black, you'll all die anyway you fucking faggots.

Attached: stupidfags.jpg (1280x720, 287K)

Low IQ confirmed. 7.5 billion years is a long ass time.

As soon as we dump christcucks, jews and niggers. Whites will go back to doing what they're meant to do, invent, explore, and conquer.

>Doesn't understand judgement depends upon the effectual.
>doesn't understand time is relative
>therefore no judgement
>doesn't understand subjective perception of the varying collective self
>doesn't understand we cannot divorce perception from ourselves and is so totally a part of the universe itself as mind creates universe
>yet also does not understand that if mind were not to create universe he must still know a psychic reality is a reality none the less of truth and so given the relativity of times stability fixed for our human perception not time as being but time as emotive casual expression and so is therefore that which shapes reality from the perception of any ability to experience reality hence the effectual must be postponed to that which we are made up of as is the separate existence of reality - a duality at this time in the form of collective substance and individual distance and so all varying degrees of animation between = meaning arbitrary only existent value of the greater fit dynamically with the distance of time (though remember not as distance, you'll understand) without incurring the effectually arbitrary for it is not bound by collective importance and size
>and so now realising the effectual must not be anything except what it is which is the judgement of the priori of current and future linked as one of action in past present and future for existence must exist for its own existence and so without ever stretching itself apart from our finite view we must accept existence as existence and round it by our measly lifespan as collective and as individual
>collective as the movement of history as by comparison the development of identity and a duality of identity
>hence finally now self realising the effectual by and as judgement of the equally distributed within the time span of identity

Such a childish understanding of reality.

>believes in reality
And that's why you're not coming with.

>the world will end in 7 billion years none of this matters!

imagine being this much of a stupid faggot

we can lift fuel off the sun and make it last a trillion years

By then there probably are planets colonized by us.

That claim is literally made up by retards calle scientists.

There is no proof the sun is expanding whatsoever if you would just check doe yourself

>And that's why you're not coming with.
What are you some sorta of lost Buddhist? Did you misunderstand Fichte?

i'll call off from work tomorrow and tell them the sun is going to eat the earth in 7.5 billion years so there's really no point in working

We'll either be off this rock or long since extinct before that.

DAMN YOU SUN

Besides that statement of acknowledging reality is in no way asserting it as we know this illusion to be so hence asserting itself by its own illusion as reality in the non literal sensual experience of course and so identified as the illusioning of illusion.

Though this all goes by the possibility that reality is ultimately an illusion in the most basic original sense in which my explanation originated from yet if it were an illusion it is fundamentally unknowable of its illusionhood for if it were it would in totally decategorise it as some sort of basic childhood puppet show - an insult to nihilism itself.

Enlighten me, penal colonist.

Your focus should be on you. Not family, pets, people, or national identity. In less than 5,000 years humans have gone from dirt-farmers to internet philosophers and purveyors of travel for entertainment.
Where we can go as a species this very moment depends entirely on outlook and effort.
If you are concerned with stagnation, it is best to get moving; thankfully, all the pieces exist, we just have to put them together.

>christcucks
Fuck off kike.

Whichever race migrates planets first will decide which race matters.

Die sandnigger worshiper.

We have fucking went from flying primitive planes to going to the fucking moon in like 70 years. What makes you retard think that we will not expand to other solar systems and planets before this? If we survive that long we would probably have technology advanced enough to move earth to a new orbit with a click of a button. Theres nothing to worry about.

Attached: 1200px-Kepler186f-ArtistConcept-20140417.jpg (1200x675, 110K)

>.
Lord I hope its the White race.

What do you wish to know? I cannot objectify the subjective yet that statement itself is no subjectification of object. Shall we engage in student master dialectic?

You seem to believe that man can exists beyond his own totality or at least near totality. Refer to however as I have said before that in itself does not disregard the totality of mans experience at all.

how un-poetically said.

Retard if we even make it that long we will have moved on from earth by now

We got to the stars in about 10'000 years
Also we're dropping all the niggers on uranus

This is a parody of nihilism.

Existing beyond totality isn't existence anymore, it lack consciousness. You become part of the whole with abandon. That way lies madness.

The ability to think, to learn, to know, to understand, be, and do, should be considered gifts. Everything is done until it gets boring, and then something else is found. We aren't even close to that idea yet, but being aware of it means we have free reign in the meantime. And that'll last a LOT longer than some scant 7.5 billion years.

You probably meant that as a joke, but I'm going with it and doubling down by adding into the bunch to be thrown the worst scum of Humanity:

People who don't eat ass.

>Shall we engage in student master dialectic?
It's not fair of me to debate a retard such as yourself.

We're not going anywhere in our current state. We seek approval and permission from boomers and christkikes. We spin our wheels dragging niggers along. Jews are displacing Whites.
There has to be a drastic event to rid ourselves from these pieces of shit before we could ever hope to get off this planet.

In 100,000 years no race right now will exist.

Ahah, right
You funny guy

fucking hell this thread and the cringe talk
kyselves you fucking inbreds
the white race had ZERO bearing in ancient civilization
fuck off and die
without Christianity you are less than nothing
enjoy your genocide

>Existing beyond totality isn't existence anymore, it lack consciousness. You become part of the whole with abandon. That way lies madness.
I agree, yet madness only by the standards of those defined. So tell my what happens after death? If we are to become immaterial to we not fade away to become one with god - into one and no longer a dual finite being?

>The ability to think, to learn, to know, to understand, be, and do, should be considered gifts. Everything is done until it gets boring, and then something else is found. We aren't even close to that idea yet, but being aware of it means we have free reign in the meantime. And that'll last a LOT longer than some scant 7.5 billion years.
Somewhat of a crude explanation but if you mean to say man goes through many cyclical changes in his existence then yes I agree.

>It's not fair of me to debate a retard such as yourself.
Try it peasant, you would not last and I see this so for how you feign your prowess. Begone if you to but take up more of my time with useless boasting.

I don't care what happens after I am gone anyway. Winning now is what matters

The white race is only 33,000 years old
The nigger race is only 80,000 years old

We will have a Dyson sphere on that bitch by then, but keep being sad

Ah, you're one of those indoctrinated fucks that think there's nothing wrong with hybridization
It'd be funny if you were an hybrid yourself, good luck not having grandchildren that share your lineage you dumb fuck

How we gonna get sunlight then?

Of course the jew needs "muh sunlight"

I thought you guys hated that?

We aren't. Because we're gonna dismantle Earth to build that sphere in the first place, and we'll live on on massive starships, Eldar style.

7.5 Billion Years is a long long time from now
Even then life only has 1 Billion Years left to go anyway because the Sun will heat up to a point that all water will boil away.

>implying we'll still be homo sapiens 7.5 billion years into the future
>implying we won't encase Sol in a dyson sphere
>implying we'd let Mother Earth be consumed

And if we arent all shitskins and niggers, we will either have fled the planet or developed technology to circumvent this issue.

Christ will come back and kill all the Jews first anyways

The core will cool and the magnetosphere will collapse long before the Sun consumes the Earth

>in 7.5 billion years
humans could've evolved into flying pigs by then.

you must have nigger IQ if you think that the sun physically consuming the earth is the thing that will make earth uninhabitable

whos to say within 1,000,000,000 years we won't progress beyond our own planet?

In 100 years we've gone from horse and cart to car, to plane, in 200 to train, in 200 - 300 to steam power, and other sources

In less than 100 years we went from horse and cart into the stars with the first rocket..
in 1890s even into the 1920s most people are using horse and cart
In 1957 the Russians launch the first satellite into space, the Germans had already launched the first rocket into space in 1942 and by 1969 the first man was put onto the moon by the USA

All in less than 100 years most of that was done,
and you're telling me in 1,000,000,000 we won't be able to do anything close to that?

>7.5 billion years
>Not colonizing a couple of galaxies in that time

in 7.5 million years, retard, we humans had better have conquered the galaxy or we'll already be long gone

yes, million, not billion

>In 7.5 billion years sun will expand and eat earth.
prove it

Jesus fucking christ.
In 7.5 billion years, we'll likely have the ability to fucking make new suns wherever the fuck we want...

also, we probably won't still be worrying about people who can't carry their own weight.

how is he wrong?

asking unironically

This.
Based.

haha im going to live to see that happen! :DDD

Attached: Yisrael_Kristal.jpg (500x334, 136K)

think about how a week feels like a long time sometimes

now think of 7.5 billion years faggot

Wont we be living in Dyson vacuums or something by then? Plus, the universe is supposed to cool till we freeze or heat till we cook or Jesus is coming to put a hurt on your sinful ass. So just live.

Relax, I'm not challenging that 7.5 billion years is an incredibly long period of time, that goes without saying. But (without sounding like an edgy nihilist) OP has a point. What's the point of caring so much about far-fetched and extreme political goals when none of it's going to matter in the long run?

Even if we avoid the sun's expansion from wiping out life on earth, there is the inevitable heat death

The second coming will be before then, our race will survive in heaven.

The missile knows where it is becuase it knows where it isn't.

>also, we probably won't still be worrying about people who can't carry their own weight.

Except survival of the fittest is mattering less and less with each generation. The beta effect is real. The more technology improves, the more that people of all races/backgrounds/disabilities/regions will live longer lives even if they can't "carry their own weight."

because you exist within the lifespan of human. i can't give you a reason to live, the earth will be uninhabitable for mammals long before the suns death though.

We could have an orbital ring by now if it weren't for them. I'm truly saddened. I could be welding rotating habitats right now.

By that time, white/ asian people could have generation ships outfitted with alcubierre drives.

Niggers will still be eating dirt.

Attached: 1562194974853.jpg (1122x1523, 148K)

There are two ways to interpret this information.
1. then why not just kill all of the races prone to dragging down conditions globally? You're saying Hitler was right here, right? "it doesn't matter" doesn't automatically support the "do the worst possible thing and encourage the third world to expand out of control and kill civilization on earth" stance or some shit.

2. The civilized people leaving earth in the event of some global crisis has been a concept discussed for literal centuries. The only thing preventing this, the great filter, see 1. above.

Attached: 1558673156078.jpg (500x625, 48K)

Finally common sense

We made more tech advancements in the past 100 years than in the previous 50,000, extrapolate that to 1 billion. The dust from our bones will be gone to the four corners of the earth and our progeny will be amongst the cosmos.

>depends entirely on outlook and effort
Okay, find a motivated and optimistic guy living in a mud hut in Zambia. Keep track of him, lemme know the moment he breaks orbit and heads off to start a colony on mars.

>as a species
>humans
>a species
Oh no, it's retarded...

Attached: u fukken wat.png (405x435, 205K)

>Niggers will still be eating dirt
>white/ asian people could have generation ships
Those statements can't both be true at once.

Attached: space chimps.jpg (2171x6420, 2.09M)

High time-preference brainlet detected.

Attached: 1560685394589.jpg (480x480, 21K)

its more like 5 billion years

>The missile knows where it is becuase it knows where it isn't.
Incorrect, the missile is provided with route and destination that is all.

core cooling will happen far sooner. CO2 will disappear, life will go soon after and we'll look like Mars..

In 7.5 billion years we won't even be human at that point because evolution.

you forgot that whites have created the rocket and we can go to space and colonize mars venus and other celestial bodies

>It doesn't matter which race survives, white, asian or black, you'll all die anyway you fucking faggots.
nop because if either asians or white or both survive we can escape to another planet
if only niggers survives yes, life is gone

The Earth is flat and space (or heliocentric model) is fake. The scenario you put forward therefore will never occur. It matters which race survives because this Earth and our soul is all we have.

I just watched end of Evangelian and I call bullshit. The creator is such a fucking lier "oh I just added some occult imagery and themes to spice it up" absolute lies, no mediocre understanding of the occult and philosophy good produce such careful and defined symbolism and themes. The only aspect of the show that I believe that is somewhat applicable in is the psychological one, in the way that he applied many varying psychological conditions and types to the characters and to every character for a variety of I believe philosophical and artistic reasons that I know of with certainty such as the expression of diversity and categorical segregation in the duality of man and existence however within the psychological he claims to of done it for the sake of personal relation and I do believe this to have some truth within it as well if we consider the fleshing out of the characters as a simply aspiration every man wishes to portray in such form as a basic tenant.

It could of been better, was extremely cringey at many times, often stupid and often lacked depth in many psychological and philosophical areas with a scent of vagueness around often seeming the most base of additions to the show however at the end of the day this is the best anime has to offer and is I admit of higher quality than most Western film and shows. If a comparison were to be made of the greatest of film to the greatest of anime it would be no competition - film would always win out.

In 2000 years of modern history we have been to the moon and put shit on and around other planets. How the fuck do you think we won't be here in 7.5 billion?

The only flat thing here, is your brain, retard.

The descendants of the human race wouldn't even be human anymore. Even with out major selective pressures, humans in that time frame would be a different species due to genetic drift alone.

>america
>white

Because it's not for some childish idea of perpetuity in history or whatever, it's because your children and their children will be heirs of your legacy, of the world you've made. No one is fighting for the humanity of 7.5 billions in the future (probably extinct by that point) but for the lives of those who will come later. If you want your family and your loved ones to live in this near-dystopia then go ahead and do nothing, but if you care about them you should care about the hostilities against your race, against your nation, against your people and against your family. They deserve an economic system that doesn't exploit them and tells them that they deserve to suffer for being white males, while allowing the current degeneracy. They deserve being safe in their neighbourhood without having to fear mass rapings and thievery. They deserve the right to live without being replaced, and that's why you should fight, not because of something that will happen in 7 billion years, or a million, or even 1000 years.

humankind will have nuked itself into extinction within the next thirty years

the eventual death of the sun will not matter

terra will be consumed by a warp storm in 10 years and we all get eaten by slaanesh.

we can avoid the heat death by just hopping into a new universe faggot

Why would we need generation ships if we can travel at FTL speeds?

Wrong, it is 5 billion years. In 7 billion years it will become a white dwarf. But yeah, every historical artifacts, every single evidence of your existence, everything that you love or desired will be gone from the Sun.

I play video games knowing they'll end. I watch movies knowing they end. I listen to songs knowing they end. Meaning isn't a function of time or duration brainlet.

This.
>Inevitable
Imagine not developing the ability to use structured zero-point fluctuations to restart the big bang, or convert the spacetime substrate to a massive neural network that simulates all existence indefinitely, as well as providing other nice features like save points and rerolls. Oops, it already happened & we call it God. Time is a flat circle on the C-boundary

You will be extra crispy by then, but still suffering.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 415K)

>It doesn't matter which race survives, white, asian or black, you'll all die anyway you fucking faggots.
Whites will have emigrated to another galaxy. Only kikes and niggers (of every stripe) will be left to perish.

Attached: cortez-boeing.png (926x603, 778K)

Nuh huh, 'cause jesus

Btw buddha said:
>To say "nothing is real" is the same mystake as to say " everything is real"
Those who call themselves buddhists in the internet and say things like reality dont exist are full of shit