WHY ARE MUSLIMS

so angry at the jews? I mean think about it, America, U.K, France and Germany - they have all fucked up arab countries way worse. Literally hundreds of thousands of Muhameds killed by those nations, yet they just want to live and make kebab there? Explain the jew hate.

Attached: APTOPIX-0fdc2.jpg (5760x3838, 2.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-47313725
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>america
a jew puppet
>britain, france, germany
(1) more jew puppets
(2) When the fuck did they kill "hundreds of thousands" of them?
>explain the Jew hate
There is no American/British/French "state" in the Middle East right now, there is a Jewish one.

why do you retards insist on outing yourselves with memeflags?

Attached: 307.jpg (382x497, 103K)

>(2) When the fuck did they kill "hundreds of thousands" of them?
Iraq war x 2.. Afghanistan.. The body count is high just from the past 20 years.

>America, U.K, France and Germany
>they have all fucked up arab countries way worse
Who do you think controls the governments of these countries? ;^)

Attached: 1543539265687.png (924x520, 161K)

Really now? My first inclination is to tell you to take your meds, that sounds like some Alex Jones level of mega conspiracy type of shit. All countries run by jews? Come on now, theres no proof of that.

Aww Fuck. Jews v Muslims and Muslims v Jews goes back centuries.

Exactly what did you do all those years you were in school?

Attached: judgingyou.gif (245x219, 1.79M)

the more you defend this over one little guy's post just shows us that he's right and you're trying to save face. go tell your boss that your internet supervisor failed to teach you properly

But theres no proof? Lets be rational and logical about this. It does sound like a crazy conspiracy theory, and thats what it is, if there is no proof.

One of the more disturbing things I've heard (((them))) do was fly a cargo plane (like 300 tons) into a huge apartment building complex of Palestinian families in the late 80's or 90's...
They did say oops, I'm sure the killed and maimed women and children felt a lot better after that...

May have been Amsterdam...

Don't investigate you silly goyim, it's for your best interests.

Attached: 1543867733326.png (846x343, 37K)

America

Attached: 4254851899.jpg (1200x630, 88K)

i think they hate the jews because in the short period they have had israel theyve done more with it in pretty much every perspective than any other arab country thats been there for far longer

tldr they are jealous

UK

Attached: Home-Secretary-Theresa-May-at-the-CST-dinner-with-Gerald-Ronson-and-Chief-Rabbi-Ephraim-Mirvis.jpg (429x241, 15K)

Oy vey ook at that fucking schnozzle

>>America, U.K, France and Germany
France
>Macron announces crackdown on anti-Semitism in France
bbc.com/news/world-europe-47313725

Attached: macron_temple.jpg (880x580, 67K)

They just aren't as gullible as whites.

Germany

>Angela Kasner aka Angela Merkel

All current and past leaders of these 4 countries, all pro-Semitic and pro-Zionism, all pure coincidence I'd assume ;^)

Attached: Angela_Kasner_aka-Merkel_jewish.jpg (2222x1077, 1.18M)

Israel is next to Muslim countries. As a Eurofag, has the rape of your women and theft of your resources not convinced you that they hate you too? When it comes to Europe though, I really don't blame them.

Are you honestly telling me that pictures of world leaders meeting with religious representatives is proof of a world wide conspiracy? Leaders do that all the time. Is it a catholic conspiracy when they meet the pope? Im beginning to lean more and more to what I said about meds earlier..

>head of the EU is jewish
All pure coincidence for sure

Attached: Juncker2.jpg (1200x780, 90K)

See Nice flag, don't worry I too support the Jewish global domination of industries and countries, it's for the goyims best interests ;^)

Attached: juncker-soros-794729.jpg (590x350, 27K)

Btw, find me some pictures of the heads of muslim nations meeting with top rabbis in the heart of israel, go on

Attached: memri_tv.jpg (289x225, 15K)

It goes back to when Jews rejected Muhammad and called him a flid.

Same reason that Muslims don't chimp out on the Chinese, even though they have 5 million of them right now in reeducation camps and they conquered their land in Northern China.

Muslims are pussies and can only gang up on small countries. But this is changing the more powerful Israel gets. Israel has much more support among Islamists not that 50 years ago when they tried invading us every few years. I predict in about 50 years they'll be completely shook just like they are shook of China.

This is from Junckers Wikipedia. He's not jewish, nor was his parents. I just totally called you out on a lie. See how wrong silly your arguments look now? You just make shit up. Take your meds, there you have it.

Attached: juncker.jpg (1391x170, 267K)

Just read the Q'ran, you'll understand

How do I get paid to shill for Zion? I'd be great at it

Attached: memeflags.gif (900x900, 1.91M)

>Wikipedia
kek a source even grade school teachers won't accept

Attached: eu_germany.jpg (1024x2045, 637K)

>Muslims are pussies and can only gang up on small countries.
Good observation i agree. I think it is some deeply rooted inferiority complex that drives the hate.

Well atleast its more than pictures of people shaking hands and standing next to each other, you schizo.

Their ritual book of sorcery commands them to kill jews. Simple as that.

>Juncker
He just really really likes to wear the Jewish kippah for fun when he reads the Torah, pure cohencidence I guess

Attached: juncker_synonym_3JPG.jpg (4551x3034, 3.71M)

Its just a piece of headwear. Cultural thing. Tell me how this magical Kippah proves there is a world wide jewish conspiracy though? Is there some secret gadgets in the hat maybe? Like mindcontrol gadgets?

Most of those deaths were the results of Arab terrorists killing each other over the power vacuum. While the west did help make the mess, they weren't the ones that killed most of those people.

;^) לילה טוב חברים

Attached: rip_america.jpg (528x660, 78K)

And christians v Jews and pagans v Jews and even Jews v Jews. Gosh its almost like no one likes jews.

True that. Imagine one book fucking up evolution of a culture for a thousand years. Really makes you think.

Name one vicious crime committed by Jews against gentiles to prove your rationality and objectivity.

Well yeah arabs have no sense of commonality or probably even no knowledge of the concept of common culture, no doubt about that. So they just slaughter each other like animals.

Soon I began to hate them.

Attached: 5365DA22-CA3E-41AF-926F-28A8792DC001.jpg (308x462, 19K)

"Red Terror" in Russia
Holodomor
"Red Terror" in Romania
"Red Terror" in Poland
Ritual Murder
White Slavery

This man is delusional

>"Red Terror"
You know Stalin killed alot of jews. Like shitloads of them. Its not like they killed people in the name of the Torah or anything like that, so no argument. Stalin and his gang were just bloodthirsty psychopaths.

>Its not like they killed people in the name of the Torah or anything like that, so no argument.
It doesn't matter what justification they give. Mass murder is still mass murder.

Attached: 1552390445922.png (1062x942, 301K)

Jews are semites who have been interbreeding with arabs for thousands of years, since Judea was conquered in the 7th century. Which is why they look and act so similar. Jews have been helping arabs take over Europe. Iran is descended from Proto Indo Europeans which is why Israel and Saudi Arabia hate them so much. Shia muslims have a higher percentage of white admixture, and hence are seen as "impure" kuffar by Sunni purebred muslims.

Just look at Ilhan Omar's publicity manager (an Israeli Jew). (((They))) want you to think jews and arabs hate each so they can divide and conquer more easily.

The semitic mind is extremely neurotic and generally less evolved than the European mind, which explains why the Middle East has been engaged in internecine tribal conflict for thousands of years. This also explains why their plans for a Semitic One World Government are both incredibly stupid and destined to fail.

Attached: 1562225895593.jpg (885x1280, 146K)

>(((They))) want you to think
>The semitic mind is extremely neurotic
Whos neurotic. No one but you. Look at the shit youre spewing you absolute fucking retard.

For all the supposed "hate" they have Israel does just fine surrounded by Muslim nations.

Not an argument Goldberg

Why are jews so angry at the muslims?