I WANT WAR

SOMEBODY PLEASE START A WAR WITH AUSTRALIA
I CANT FUCKING TAKE IT ANYMORE WE NEED AN ENEMY TO SINK OUR BLOODLUST INTO
CHINA ARE FUCKING PUSSYS
MUSLIMS ARE FUCKIN PUSSYS
EVEN AFRICANS ARE FUCKIN PISSWEAK DOGS

Attached: 1557162514440.jpg (585x696, 503K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2019-02-19/great-australian-bight-drilling-environmental-report-released/10824140
thenewhumanitarian.org/maps-and-graphics/2017/04/04/updated-mapped-world-war
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: .jpg (739x739, 81K)

i thought jews like you were supposed to embrace diversity

Ya got oil?

Start shit with israel and we’ll be glad to

All your nukes are made with Australian uranium, you owe us. Just drop crates filled with M4's and rocket launchers and we can call it even

Ill drop my balls on your forehead instead. How about that?

You're not American. You merely adopted the bloodlust we were molded by it, founded by it. We didn't see peace until the 20th century and by that time we hade enough. You cower at the chance of war because it belongs to me!

Attached: downloadfile-30.jpg (474x316, 13K)

Australia is rich in just about every natural and mineral resource with the exception of Oil. We have everything else, though.

Don't expect housing when Yellowstone blows then cunt, you can sleep in the desert and let the Abo's rape you

I hope the Feds take you away

Fucking fedposters. Slow day asio?

Ill pull a lawrence of arabia and fuck you white dog cunts up

Land of the sodomite damned.

I have seen that vid. Cracks me up lol

i would strongly advise against bantering with us

Attached: 1366.jpg (700x461, 130K)

You wanna come to the front of the line and get nuts on your forehead. You sound like you need attention.

You retards can't even beat emus

sure thing buddy, i'll be the first in line.
i'll give you a gentle handy and take both nuts in my mouth playing with them like dice using my tongue... then
i would bite down severing your nuts, once severed i would spit them out, laughing as you writhe in pain, onlookers will be frozen in shock and horror.
and i would continue laughing as you begin to comprehend the fact that you will never have children ever again, you will never cum ever again, you will be forever remembered as the guy that had his nuts bitten off by the maddest cunt of them all THE AUSTRALIAN

Attached: 1558727182376.jpg (703x703, 44K)

I was trying to banter but now im kinda horny. Got a kik or snap? Not gay btw just curious.

Attached: FBB114EE-E77F-449F-8F5E-A80C1FA17973.png (556x730, 160K)

move to israel. be a faggot. you will get all the war you can handle

fag

Its not gay you fucking fag. Why did you have to ruin it?

it's only gay if the balls touch i hear

never been stung by one but fuck me are they hard to kill

Thats what im saying but then he had to be all queer about it. Fucking boner killer.

i'll fight ya cunt square go like

Attached: motivation.jpg (400x225, 26K)

Attached: I'LL FUCK YOU UP.jpg (500x655, 89K)

send in the russians will leave austrniggers homeless to shambles. give them us visas

So is this an anglosphere thread now?

its true bloodlust is fake nigger

Nah don't want any of that

i'll allow it

You’re a big guy

Why don’t you try round 2 with the emus before you try stepping up to the big leagues

lock all these tards up please asio. it's not like their meth-addicted families will miss them

For you

You'd get fucking destroyed

Apparently we have oil in the Bight
abc.net.au/news/2019-02-19/great-australian-bight-drilling-environmental-report-released/10824140

we have shale, which is oil. the war could be with the hippies to let us start fracking?

You want war?
Why not round 2 with emus?

french poofter faggot. i'm going to shove that white flag hanging out the back of your pants up your faggot arse.

pic related.

Attached: aussies_are_really_like.jpg (2440x1283, 633K)

your PM is an actual poofter though.

Attached: 1483246865366.jpg (1172x1196, 373K)

Attached: aussies_are_really_like02.jpg (460x416, 60K)

What the FUCK did you say, you abbo-brained faggot. I'l have you know my dad is the Admiral of our counties most powerful garbage barge fleet. One more word, and I can have them divert from the Philippines, and come gang-rape all your dingos

Attached: D434A2B9-2FCB-4312-A3B0-B79D1F3CFFCC (2).png (16x16, 2K)

your prime minister
is a very gay man

we send just as much garbage to the Philippines and many other south east asian counties if you want trash WE WILL
GIVE IT TO YOU

Attached: 1558073605691.jpg (606x529, 185K)

careful there.. an emu might hear you

what about australia vs indonesia? id like to see that

You're already at war with the hordes of niggers that are in your country.

kys

thats a criminal underground issue
hardly a merit of military force

we would sack Indonesia easy and they know it

You’re tough in front of a computer comfortable in your own home in the air conditioning without anyone firing at you or launching explosives in your direction. You don’t know what war is or what the costs are. Go to a therapist.

>without anybody firing at you
coz they scared cunt

lol butthurt canuck cuck. your pm is a bloody poofter

Retarded Aussie fuck, go shoot up a mosque please if you are so bored!

Nobody is scared. There are conflicts around the world if you’re so eager.
thenewhumanitarian.org/maps-and-graphics/2017/04/04/updated-mapped-world-war
Fuck off to any of those red dots and you won’t be so keen on war mongering

none of those red dots are worth a damn lmao

Then enjoy where you live and lose the edge. You have freedom to have all the sex you want and explore places and even possibly settle down and contribute to the white race. You won’t have that chance in a war.

i wouldnt even care if we lost. just let it all burn before the whole place turns into melbourne

>2017
That's like 10 years ago!