What is Jow Forums's opinion on hitler?

What is Jow Forums's opinion on hitler?

Attached: adolfhitler1930.jpg (241x315, 11K)

Based and redpilled. Mein Führer.

There is nobody i hate more. Because of this Austrian piece of shit no German can be patriotic.

Attached: 1562149558665.gif (300x243, 255K)

Created israel
Killed slavs
Helped my cousins at the military industrial complex make a shitload of money

Okey in my holy book

Attached: IMG_2170.jpg (1024x1024, 295K)

Killed too many to start a trouble, killed too few to end it

sieg heil

I cant wait for the israelis/jews to get an eternity of gods wrath, justice and retribution desu.
Sucks for the "innocent" "jews" but nah senpai. Your people stole dna, you make up fake identities, you brainwash your own into this retarded lifestyle.
Ill be real happy when you and your disgusting cousins get your fill :)

Should not respond to the bait threads, anons.

He was gay and anyone who worships him is gay.

Foolish lunatic

Attached: images (1).jpg (298x169, 8K)

The embodiment of what based and redpilled is

Attached: 1534041677454.png (922x844, 411K)

the greatest man of the twentieth century, the hero in a story of tragedy.

sure you can. you're just weak and you don't want to deal with the fact that it's hard.

This

bit too wholesome desu
I'm down with no animal cruelty, but no smoking, drinking, partying and being able to read/view/listen to what I want is a bit of a dealbreaker. An educated mind can entertain an idea without believing it.

Killed millions of white people. A true black patriot!

Attached: white-people-are-potential-humans-they-havent-evolved-yet-122412.jpg (850x440, 49K)

From time to time, move fat so that your heart does not stop beating.

Attached: 1552359980750.gif (345x259, 2.34M)

hitler was the messiah of israel.

Hitler as a sjw

Attached: do it.jpg (830x1024, 213K)

Did a quick strawpoll with my mates and apparently he wouldn't be trending on Instagram, if you know what I mean

>Killed slavs
Yeaaaaa, no.

>Just in Germany you can't be patriotic
Leave the country, and at least he tried.

A total whore that came out of nowhere.Invaded his own home country.Backed by rich bankers.Brought destruction over whole Europe.

The hero we needed but didn't deserve.

Attached: 1551483003959.jpg (500x700, 132K)

Try again faggot, he wanted to create a Lebensraum, and for that he needed to genocide large amount of people.

I think he was an incel faggot who got lucky.

He was an oppressed minority who fought against the system.
But more seriously, he had the charisma of a god. He made jews support him with his speaking skills, they would be like "down with us!" and then he gassed them lol.

the dude was fresh

Spalter kys

He still has failed to kill Fegelein

FEGELEIN!
FEGELEIN!!
FEEEEGELEIIIN!!!

this guy thinks monkeys are more evolved that white people!

>created Israel
Yeah, no
>Killed Slavs
You must be thankful to Stalin for having Israel you dimwit

He was the reincarnation of Kaiser Barbarossa, he did everything he could to ensure the German people could thrive. The only major figure in WW2 who didn't profit off of the war. I have huge admiration for him.

Attached: hitler-nuernberg-haendeschuetteln-messias.jpg (820x461, 111K)

>speaks in catchy rhythmic tones to deceive the listener into believing he’s actually smart

The more I think of him the more I see the embodiment of German despair. I mean Germans were literally KEKED by every nation of Europe, so such figure as Hitler wasn’t such a surprise after all. Was his intentions to strengthen Germany and take what is rightfully their all that absurd? I don’t think so. That being said he became a literal lunatic and that was the end of him

Whatever faggot when shit got real he shot himself like the bitch he was

you have to be a cuck, if you let the moronic majority dictate, what you are allowed to believe in or not

>that memeflag
you don't even understand basic financial systems, how could you ever understand everything else

slidethread

Whatever homo he shot himself like the bitch he was.

>he did everything he could to ensure the German people could thrive

Exept for playing it smart. Or did he fuck up on purpose? Why give them an excuse
to attack by grabbing land all over the place? Why would you stop the tanks at Dunkirk or at Normandy? Or attack Russia? Maybe he was just a puppet like everyone else. He certiainly helped them immensly with driving the NWO foward. Doesnt really matter what he wanted, in the end. All i see is the shit world that came of it.

If he had played it cool with the allies and not provoked anyone it would have been way harder to drag us into war. But no he wanted the glory. Just like the stupid fucking Kaiser. Those cunts cost us almost everything. No second chances for such losers.

flag and digits absolutely checked and kekd

Commiting suicide to avoid capture is honorable

Yeah lol he sent young boys in the battlefield but when shit got hot he shot himself.What a honorable man Dude!

He was a Soviet spy