Does Jow Forums actually deny that American cops are racist against black people?

Does Jow Forums actually deny that American cops are racist against black people?

Attached: NL.jpg (1532x1556, 723K)

Attached: PoliceBrutality.jpg (379x471, 81K)

They commit more crime

Attached: 1544131247176.jpg (2032x3528, 840K)

They're not racist enough.

Still, there are other reasons to why black people are behaving that way other than the IQ. Combine the IQ with a history of racial oppression, government sponsored toxic feminism of black community, and outright indirect promotion of thug lifestyle through music and culture, and you get the shit you have today. Honestly white people are more guilty in this, however that doesn't completely justify the crime rates so I don't really care for anyone who is screaming "muh police brutality"

>American cops are racist against black people?

[citation needed]

Cops are punk niggers themselves, sucking kike cock and fucking over the poor is thier job.
Race is irrelevant

Why do niggers think laws don't apply to them?

then explain Africa.

That's because most of Jow Forums is filled with white, incel, redpilled losers that got nothing better to instead of improving their lives.
Even with statstics who are the people reporting them? Obviously cops who write the report charge them with dumb shit that an average white person would get away like weed lol.
I mean lets be real here. Racism ain't going away until possibly 200-300 years from now when it becomes certain. Talking about who is or isn't racist is so useless now because real racists that lived in the 60s are still alive today.

I deny the validity of "racism" because it's a made up word to demonize self-preservation, self determination, pattern recognition, and whites in general.

have sex

No statstic is 100% accurate in reality, which sucks for AI.

cop arrests nigger
>Wow our boys in blue cleaning the country from niggers! Based support the police
cop arrests an altright incel
>fucking zionist zombie robot slaves!?! How can they attack thier fellow whites!!!! We live in a totalitarian state!!!

Attached: IMG_2006.jpg (966x966, 89K)

Arbeit macht frei, shill.

I hope he rapes her pregnant so she's forced to have a little mutt rape baby
then no one will ever want her again, no matter how cute
then hope she'll drown that failure of a kid

Something something 13%

something something 50%

I hope she will be killed in a Hamas air balloon strike, or a Lebanese/Syrian invasion. Jews are a matrilineal race that's sometimes a religion so you must put aside all conditioning about being a gentleman and kill the women first.

>Honestly white people are more guilty in this
If you're referring to promoting violence among blacks via the media then its Jews who are guilty.
Africa has on of the highest crime rates on the planet and they are not burdened with any of the things you mentioned apart from low IQ. So as this user said, explain Africa
>Inb4 "Muh colonialism"

>Nigger arrested for
Shot up three people robbing a house
>alright incel arrested for
Saying Nigger on the internet

If you're not a paper pusher, you hate niggers

White people*are* guilty. Africa wouldn't be such an overpopulated shithole of unimaginable horrors if European hubris hadn't sent antibiotics, vaccines, electricity, agricultural technology, peacekeeping efforts against their mutual genocides, etc, etc. The west is to blame, and it'll pay with its genes.

Leftist racism toward whites is waht constructs the white racist cop myth.

Black Ghettos are war zones.

We gave them a better life, not knowing that without our supervision it would fall apart. And now we pay for that mistake...

Attached: 1551213821093.jpg (960x960, 75K)

Stop.
False dichotomy.
Typical leftist weasel question, you are attempting to get people to accept one out of a choice of merely two polarized versions of reality, which are dependent on tacitly accepting YOUR idea of what constitutes "racism".

Be advised tactics like this are how leftists attempt to control language and dictate narratives.

13%

Jews.
Leftist are the acolytes of the Jews. The better the Jew the more they are rewarded in worthless shekels by their masters. In example: Kikery Clinton, Bucko Obama

>American cops are all one person.

>1 post by this id
sage and hide thread

Fuck no, I won't deny it. Where I live even black cops are racist (Milwaukee). Everyone here hates niggers pretty openly, but not because they are black, but because they are fucking criminal vermin. Crime would be low here were it not for niggers.

So yes, police here ARE racist because niggers bring it upon themselves. This is a surprise to you?

Of course not. I'm not a fan of the concept of hired thugs with government license to bully citizens minding their own business, but niggers actually do commit more crime and are actively dangerous to anyone in their immediate vicinity. Cops keeping them in line is necessary - now that we see them acting out, it makes sense why our forefathers segregated the races.

If you're a cop, and not a racist, you're either new to your job or stupid.

if when you interacted with a black man he was 500% more likely to attack you or be a criminal than a white man, you would be racist too.

liberals can't think analytically or do math.

niggers are guilty 9/10 times.
i don’t feel bad about feeling this way since they don’t feel bad about 13%

>jew photoshops a face of a black man onto a white man.

you missed a lot of spots schlomo, like the neck. But why the hell are there actually jews doing this.

is it just to trigger Jow Forums?

jews are unironically responsible for 80% of what you said

when niggers stop being niggers and start acting like black men

based black dude

I'll take Pattern Recognition for $500 Alex

>black people
>people

Yup. It isn’t about their skin color or race. It’s about acting like a threat and not doing what you are told. Doesn’t matter what color you are.

Horse shit. 99% of their problem is belligerence towards the cop. They disobey and cause problems because they don’t want to get caught.

imagine being this bluepilled
not understanding race or ethnicity and the importance of it.
You have a lot to learn and read. You're a lost soul awaiting the light. We will be waiting with open arms. God bless

Yes but not enough

Attached: 13 per cent.jpg (1440x1814, 165K)

I don’t care.

Of course.

Most cops come from degenerate White families. Most cops are fucking stupid. Literally, they have to turn away applicants who score too high on their recruitment exams.

You take a poor stupid white, give them the only power they've ever felt in their lives, and a gun. Presto.

If every minority in America were purged, the pigs would just start treating White people the way they treat niggers now.

I dont care , nigger, also black lives dont matter.

There wouldn't even be cops if it wasn't for... black people...

I can already smell your disgusting neckbeard

You would have to be an idiot to not be racist after dealing with niggers every day. That said, the cops not liking niggers doesnt mean theyre persecuting them. Niggers just commit more crime and chimp out in front of the cops, causing them to get shot.

Imagine all the unemployed cops that would need to be let go if all the niggers died suddenly, there would be very little for them to do. In a way you are part correct.

>Even with statstics who are the people reporting them?
The places with the most blacks also have black cops.
Guess what? Those places are even more violent than what the murder stats would indicate.
Less than 1 in 6 murder cases in Chicago are charged for.
Whereas overall it's about 50% in the US.

So unless you truly believe a bunch of yts are going to Chicago to kill people the black murder rate is likely far worse than even the stats indicate.

"Racist" is a word without meaning.
Cops shoot niggers because they are dangerous animals and behave like niggers.
And that's also false narrative since cops are more likely to shoot a white guy than a nigger.

What I am sure of is that OP is a one post by this ID bitch and you're all a bunch of chumps.