Is Serena Williams husband ethnic or white?

I look pretty much exactly like him and yet i am seen as no different from a Paki in England by white women. I have an English mother and Afghan father

does this guy's phenotype pass as white on Jow Forums?

Attached: 19394.png (421x526, 566K)

Most of pull are mutts, why are you even asking this, if you're at least 75% white you're white.

My mother is white English. My father is from Afghanistan. According to Jow Forums Afghans are white and yet white women don't see me as white and always date blonde and ginger men

your mother is a coal burning whore

Attached: 1542066152961.gif (240x180, 1.5M)

He gay

no

leave afghan dan alone bro
>t. english mum, persian dad

its funny how bad wh*te english men do when stacked against us eastern nibbas

Who cares about what British slags think?

I thought you didn't mind Afghans around here. There are multiple threads calling us white

A better question is what kind of man is attracted to a 200 lbs gorilla.

Afghans are Aryan and based Scythian descendents.

Much better than ZOG mutts because Afghans murder Jews.

White, black, arab, whatever

What he really is, no matter the ethnicity, is a bitch. My proof? Beats.

Afghans mightbe Caucasian or Caucasoid in the widest sense of the word. But if you think its about ethnicity alone you're mistaken. Most of the shit that comes crawlig out of your corner of the world is utter gutter trash. It's your retarded religion and inbred culture that's notappreciated in the Western world.

If you look like this and are culturally white, then I can give you a pass, but if you start with any Indian shit at all then you are not white.

No

Arabs are highly inbred

Afghanistan is known for pederastry

Sand nigger

Mongrel spotted

Afghans are worse than pakis especially pashtun inbreds

If you have to ask, it's a no

There's a yellowish tint characteristic for non european skin regardless how caucasoid their skull looks. Southern euros tan, northerners are pasty but none have that gypsy looking yellow tone. Maybe that's what anglo women don't like in you.

Well i grew up with only my mother. My dad is married to a Muslim wife. However i do consider myself to be a Muslim based on pure belief alone, although i don't practice if i was to become religious i feel more of a connection with the Islamic beleif rather than the Christian or Jew one

A Pakistani even told me he said "Thank your dad for being born a Muslim that's the best gift a child can have even if you don't practice that was your blessing being born into Islam" that's what he said even though i was brought up westernized by my mother

Op pic is not white

Afghanistan is extremely diverse with some people being indistinguishable from European whites while others look like tanned chinks

Blacks accept me as one of their own. I have been mistaken for "a quarter black" many a time. It's white women that reject me as i assume they see me as a Paki or Arab

>Afghans are white
There are certain minority ethnic groups sprinkled around the middle East that have white features.
Chances are you're just a regular sand mutt.

I dunno i look like the guy in the pic yet A lot of blacks have assumed i am mixed although my skin is basically white with a stronger tan than standard whites in the summer. Many blacks have just automatically assumed i am mixed with black/white but my mum is white english and dad full Afghan

Our religion isn't the one pushing LGBT and feminism you facking twat

Paki here. You're clearly a mutt as you display confusion, inferiority complex, neurosis right through your post.
Stop giving a fuck, be happy you were born into Islam. Its about culture and religion, not skin colour. If it was, whites wouldn't be getting steamrolled right now by niggers and Mexicans and Pakis. The reason they are all here typing their anger into a website is because they can't cope.

Thanks bro. I was brought up by my mother tho so it's difficult trying to fit in with the working class white people who always see me as different to them especially the women who prefer to date men who look like Conor McGregor. I have been studying more Islam recently and and i may get on my deen and take a Muslim wife soon instead of this lack of belonging with the white English

good god you are disguisting, your mother has raised you and yet you still align with the infiltrators that have themselves forsake you

Seriously.

The Williams sisters are men.

>Afghans
>Arabs
American education

Are you retarded or just very uninformed? Why don't you, first of all, find out which Afghan tribe you belong to? There's no such thing as an "Afghan" ethnicity. It's a term based on a collection of various different tribes. Just like, there's no such thing as an "Iranian". They have many different tribes; Persians, Kurds, Arabs etc.

If you're of one of the Indo-Aryan tribes that tend to be fair-haired and light-eyed, for example the Kalash or Nuristani tribe, you're essentially white. They tend to be in the South and Eastern parts of the country, but scattered all over. Why don't you ask your fucking dad where he's from?

Attached: afghantribes.jpg (2550x1598, 979K)

Irrelevant, because he is a nigger lover.

My dad looks like Ahmad Shah Massoud. Pretty much same phenotype exactly as that

The OP image also seems to have a weird yellow filter on it. This is what he really looks like, and Jow Forums refers to him as a white man and a race traitor all the time.

Attached: 8D175B07-A7C6-42AD-8845-4F834B5609EC.png (498x627, 392K)

he's married to a man, which makes him a homosexual.

>If you look like this and are culturally white, then I can give you a pass
He doesn’t look white at all in the OP though. He literally looks like an average Palestinian or something. Are the memes real?

Every Bulgarian guy i've seen has some yellowish tint to his skin. It's also frequent among Serbs and other balkanites

Half Armenian, so shitskin.

He's the subhuman kike that retardedly shoah'd the only based subplebbit called MillionDollarExtreme because the plebbitors made fun of his gorilla husband.

Attached: 4L_qQKKtCOh.jpg (620x340, 209K)

>According to Jow Forums Afghans are white
No those are shills you retard. Most of you pakis/mudslimes are not white except for a few light haired ones.

Doesn't matter, his bloodline now is all nigger.

He's the reddit admin fag who wrote a huge self post about how his mom was illegal therefore we should let all illegals in.

>I look pretty much exactly like him and yet i am seen as no different from a Paki in England
> I have an English mother and Afghan father
Maybe because you are a subhuman sandnigger spawned by a whore?

>implying any of you middle eastern and west asian half apefrican roaches are human to begin with

which afghan tribe are you from if you are not pashtun,kalash or nuristani then I guess not.If you are regular afghan then your father is around 20 percent australoid+around 60 percent proto iranic+20 percent steppe.so basically you are around 10 percent australoid.

I have no idea. My father looks pretty much just like this guy, same phenotype as this. I don't know where it originates

Attached: gettyimages-542347438-612x612.jpg (408x612, 32K)

I'm not a shitskin, retard. Pure Dane here.

>half apefrican
retard

>is he ethnic
Retard

Afghans are the most violent fuckers there are. Worse than niggers. You might be a bit whitish but your genepool wasnt cleansed from violent fuckers like the european was through centuries of decapitation of murderers and thieves.

>is he ethnic
>or is he white
OP is rarted.