Sickening

Sickening.

Attached: 65816950_10157714041952269_6581329321401516032_n.jpg (640x572, 44K)

She should be detained

>YOU CANT BE HAPPY IF OTHERS ARE NOT
fucking kike

She is most likely quite happy, she just is even happier with all the positive attention her virtue signaling gives her.

As if people who illegally crossed the border in dangerous and violent conditions are afraid of some fireworks.

You can’t detain someone that’s not real (ie a bot)

Maybe they shouldn't have tried to break into our country?

Attached: DvQ3bkr.png (636x562, 278K)

With the current state of American political debate I am so hyped for the 2020 presidential election

Maybe they should be grateful they didn’t get shot or BLACKED...

It'll be the most important election in history like every election is.
Also it will feature mockery of leftists like no mockery the world has ever seen.

>you see Pablo
>unlike you gigantic pussies here in America we actually have national pride and don’t fuck off to greener pastures when the going gets tough
>in fact when the going gets tough we pull out the ol agent orange and douse it on our neighbours lawn until we are the ones with the greener lawns
>do you understand why you have to go back yet you parasite?

>I hate America

Oh wow I’m so shocked

So if the democrats win is it over for you ?

Hoping they continue pushing for muh reparations

It sort of sounds like she thinks Mexicans are wild jungle people in caves

>Sickening
She absolutely is.

THINK OF THE CHILDREN

if these people really cared they’d force dems to fund the border camps

THE CAMPS

THE CAMPS

TTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CCCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Think of the bean kids

Does this bitch even know what black sites are?

As if the people who illegally crossed the border after a 2000 mile trek through 3 countries, desert, mountains and summer heat, didn't do it voluntarily and couldn't go back home instantly just by waving down a guard

>if the democrats win

Attached: lol-ok.png (612x356, 3K)

Why would people get in line to do something illegal?

Attached: 0D5AC6EB-79EC-4FD7-906C-E719E50549AD.jpg (474x355, 26K)

I wonder if she can stomach my dick anihalting her little smug mouth

Cry Ox
>>that's what I read in ID
Boo fucking hoo!

Attached: 1560906980190.jpg (304x200, 25K)

If I lived near any of those camps I’d intentionally set off fire works as close as possible. Big ass red, white and blue mortars.

They TOOK this from ME!

>Tell people to go back
>Tell them it's illegal to sneak in the way they did
>Fight tooth and nail to build a wall to physically keep them out
>Build "camps" to collect criminals that openly disrespect the nation and its laws
>"Camps" are so harsh every fame whore in the country cries crocodile tears about them
>And yet another million criminals will stream in next month too, dragging kids with them
I sure hope the children aren't afraid!

Attached: Fuck Having Borders and Law And Shit.png (634x566, 43K)

no, they didn't.
that was a an advertisement made by jews and it was never real.

It's a bit idealized yeah, but I promise you that world existed. I saw it.

t. old as fuck

If these bitch feminists really cared about kids, they would find a man, have some kids and stay at home to raise them

Funny how she only started caring about “MUH CHILLUNZ” when Trump took office.

This pic is from 2014. Funny how this hypocritical cunt had nothing to say then.

Attached: AF248DEA-379F-4AF1-8BC2-7D289710EC86.jpg (800x450, 94K)

lol ikr. She doesn't give a single fucking shit she just hates Trump like the rest of the losers.
If they cared they would have bene saying the same thing since twitter started cos its been happening well before then.

Imagine taking the propaganda this hard. lol.

These little Mexican kids have blown up more cats and frogs with legal fireworks than this bitch can imagine. Fireworks are legal there you know,

THINK OF DA POOR CHILDREN

ALSO MY BODY MY CHOICE I CAN KILL BABIES IF I WANT

Ding ding ding ding

Attached: left fear.png (1166x595, 147K)

What happened to Obama’s fema camps? All bullshit?

I'm sure goblinos have fireworks in their shithole countries.

Why didn't they think to stop in any of those other countries before getting to the one place that would detain them? Maybe they aren't helpless victims and are in fact largely poor stupid ghetto dwellers who were manipulated by rich elites with a political agenda.

Only white people arent allowed to have fireworks. The Mexicans all have the professional ones smuggled up from Mexico.

>mexicans can't comprehend/don't know what fireworks are
Hahahaha I used to live in SW Detroit and fucking Mexicans would set off fireworks 24-7-365. I don't think loud noises are going to spook them, they aren't dogs. To be honest, that tweet was pretty low-key racist.

I severely doubt some dumb cunt posting about muh camps on Twitter is a happy person. I’m sure they are insufferable

All of those poor Africans watching the American 4th of July celebrations on their non hi def TVs. It sickens me. They all should be able to move here. All 1.2 billion of them.

Attached: 1B76AB16-B21C-4D41-AFCE-936FCE1E8AB9.jpg (1024x768, 689K)