Why are bosnian muslims such cucks?

Why do they want to be slaves to islam so bad? islam doesn't belong in Europe and never has, so why do they want to worship pedophile mohammed and his death cult?

It's embarrassing.

Attached: 436346.jpg (1280x720, 162K)

why cant we end the federal reserve

ISLAM DOES NOT BELONG TO EUROPE!!! LIKE CHRISTIANITY AND JUDAISM DO NOT BELONG HERE!!!

DESERT RELIGIONS BELONG IN TO THE DESERT!!!

Attached: Judaismus_Grafik.jpg (558x496, 110K)

>what is biblical greece

incellah

>incellah

fucking kek

Kikery

Most Muslims in the world are not Arabs.

Same thing with Serbs and Russia
Bosnian muslims are just Turk bootlickers who get indocrinated and scared into believing in Allah from early childhood

Islam is a whole lot better for Europe then the Atheistic nihilism that most people in Europe adhere to.

No

>r
this... more or less on point analogy, people just get indoctrinated

Nigger please, Czechia begs to differ.

damn bruh, got me there

this

far as i know they rather converted than pay the jizyah to the ottomans

Yeah pretty much it. And also the ottoman ethic cleansing of about 1/4 of the population that we don't even learn here. But better make a big deal out of 6k deaths in Srebrenica.

yup

The Czechs have the 4th highest divorce rates in the world and the only reason that they're not fucked demographically as other European countries is because they're a former soviet country.

>islam doesn't belong in Europe and never has
Neither does Christcuckery. If you're going to use that logic then you're going to look like an idiot, Christianity is as foreign to Europe as Islam is and they're both Semitic death cults.

Attached: 1523724057389.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

>better make a big deal out of 6k deaths in Srebrenica
otherwise, are you comparing your deeds with barbarian turk subspieces of 14th centurie.

blood was spilling also during the orthodox indoctrination of natives so called pagans.

Because "Bosnians" aren't a nation to begin with, it's a meme ethnicity and Islam is at the very core of their identity. Without islam, they aren't Bosnians anymore, they're just Croats or Serbs.

Prior to the 90s they were literally called Muslims with a capital M as an ethnic descriptor, only after SFRY collapsed did they invent the term "Bosniak" since they knew calling themselves ethnic Muslims is retarded.

Balkan Muslims are barely even muslims from the ones I've met in London
They occasionally go to mosque but get drunk every week

because their lot in life is to be genocided by serbs.

Attached: Novislav_Djajic.jpg (900x900, 110K)

They are being financed from big oil muslim countries. And since bosnians are poor as fuck, they are easy to buy.

All I can say is : mogged

Attached: izetbegovic-trump.jpg (1280x853, 212K)

It's not that you didn't try to put that theory in practice 92-96. It didn't work.
Try to go to Split and tell them that Torcida is a meme, that didn't exist prior to 1928.
In "Bespuca povijesne zbiljnosti" Dr. Tudjman is memeing about Croats being Iranians. Isn't it, as per your most recent father of the nation , Croats just a shitskins with meme football jerseys.