Poles "Enslaving one another" in the UK

>UK slavery network (run exclusively by Poles enslaving other Poles) 'had 400 victims'

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-48881327

OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT WHY DO YOU HAVE TO SHIT UP MY NATION.
SEND THEM BACK.

Attached: file.png (682x601, 373K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/uk-48736957
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Haha fuck slaviod mongoloid faggots

They look like jews

Attached: 613F45A9-0C56-4299-9329-F6C9208A28FA.jpg (665x768, 113K)

enslaved? more like enslav'd
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Kek

Should have stuck to plumbing.

I myself am proud of my jewish roots

Attached: IMG_20190603_170341.jpg (1080x1920, 370K)

>enslave up to 250 people at any one time
>average sentence 10 years

You'd probably get longer for saying the n-word

So how come the lugenpresse (BBC) shows white slavers....but they refuse to print the names of the muslim kiddy fuckers in the newspaper?

Didn't the muslim kiddy fuckers attack several thousand children? Rotterdam or Rotterham or some shit city like that?

That's kind of odd...why is there such an anti-white agenda in the UK for?

The two guys on the left look like jews. 2/3 women look like gypsies.

Attached: 1555961128122.jpg (675x677, 123K)

Are they asking for reparations?

It's called nigger

>you can to comings in England for cleanings job. very guud job, so much moniez you have will be havibgs hard time countings it!

We had a Polish girl clean our house growing up every weekend. My workaholic parents didn't feel like wasting the 2 days they weren't awake working 20hrs on cleaning so outsourced it to Poles. The unkempt hottie dragged there by her owner smelled so badly like body odor that she stunk up the whole house. My mother yelled at the company owner on the phone to force that bitch to bathe regularly or stop coming to our house. Next weekend unkempt hottie shows up with manicured hair/nails and a black eye. LOL. I wanted to fuck her so bad, but never had the courage to be naked when she knocked on my door to vacuum and dust. Missed opportunity I think. Oh well.

>type it
>Get knock at your door.

Not worth it lad.

Hot.
She probably would have done it too, at least for a few bucks.

Oh absolutely, whether she got to keep it or not is a different story. Just by the way she acted around the company owner you could tell they used violence to keep them in a perpetual state of debt slavery as domestic servants. Part of me felt bad, the other part wanted to blow ropes of cum in her butthole.

poles enslaving poles isn't going to enrage any typical British man into actually seeking out these people and preforming vigilante justice. Print the names of the muds who rape English children a town or two away from you are more likely to have a determined Barry Norf FC supporter spend a few hours picking out which of the Muhammeds did it via facebook and their government funded homes are suddenly torched at night by a white van man pumping kerosene throught their letter box. Government, BBC and the police know this and fear this, they'll protect the multicult Utopian dream as much as they can.

“Slav” was the English root word for ‘Slave’ during the Middle Ages.

Based. They were hunting for low IQ niggers that wanted to come to UK for nothing. Like... who in the world would even consider moving and living in UK except hobos and ex-criminals that will never be able of finding job in the country - that's right the social excrement.

They were just abusing the intellectually dumb UK lovers.

They love enslavement

Attached: karikaturK316.gif (569x454, 235K)

Americans truly are spiritual niggers.

Attached: carl jung negrification.jpg (616x442, 165K)

>slavery
Good catch, OP. Now get back to work and pay your fucking taxes! Your rent is due btw.

Hi.
Anons of the world, if you see Pole in your country go and kill him, they will come again because they can't do shit in our own Kurwaland and will try to live even in radioactive hellhole.
Immigrat Poles are parasites, please invade us.

spbp

>That's kind of odd...why is there such an anti-white agenda in the UK for?
Implying the anti-white agenda is exclusive to the UK, we both know that isn't the case.

Attached: 1234.png (1500x1416, 466K)

Not really, only the bottom left guy.
Also, fuck poles

How many sex slaves were involved in Rotherham? Probably less than 400 given the difference in coverage.

best poles went to UK to clean toilets, were enslaved by their own and forced to work for free

poles are lazy butthurt kurwas LOL

>enslaved by their own
That's what they do in their country. Why do you think ~12 million of them escaped to live abroad?

>SEND THEM BACK.
Your country is a fucking dump. Shithole that can't be compared with anything in Europe.
You should be grateful that you even get the bottom scum from other countries.

You voted in favor of Labour, who openly declared that they want to turn your island into a garbage bin. Stop complaining that we threw out our trash.

Those are Gypsies you morons.

>The gang are mainly Roma, from Poland. They came to the UK specifically to traffic their fellow countrymen.

bbc.com/news/uk-48736957

1, 4, 5, 6 are Gypos.

Slave gang "from Latvia"

Ainars Pelcis was the leader of this "latvian gang" from Derby

Attached: yehr556r5h.jpg (1200x630, 126K)

Fake news. Slavery is illegal.