I feel no love for this country anymore

I feel no love for this country anymore.

Attached: alckpepe.jpg (414x300, 9K)

Good. Man was not designed to stagnate.
There are other options.

Attached: 4DAetherMonk.jpg (1546x2100, 1.14M)

Me too bud. Trying immigrate to Russia

I can't speak russian. I can only speak english and spanish because I live in Florida.

Go back to Britain then.

Don't. It's a shithole with a constant economic crisis.

As shitty as the world currently is your country IS still the best. You have the best of everything available to you and the best minds among them. You have excellent modern infrastructure, even if everyone constantly claims to the contrary.
America is still the gleaming jewel that it always was, it just needs a bit of a wipe to get the dust off.

Your freedoms, writ in law, make you wealthier than the rest of the world, no matter how many zeros are in some jew's computer system.
Do not be disheartened, do not give up.

i don't know how, but they're whiter than we are, but even worse off.

Those who honk should see to it that in the process they themselves do not become the honked. For if you honk loudly enough into the abyss, the abyss will honk back at you.

Attached: 20190409_030354.jpg (306x528, 102K)

Suck to be you, just had my patriotism tank topped off from a very enjoyable 4th.
Did you spend yours indoors?

I appreciate the uplifting spirit bongfriend, but I don't know. Have you been here lately? The law and constitution are a joke. The boomers and 2a advocates talk tough game but they're not going to do shit when the ATF shows up.

The constitution is just a phantom. It's something you enforce when you want to stifle your enemy and it's "a living document" when you need to worm around it. I understand we have a better historical precedent for gun rights, states rights etc than the UK, but its going to be all downhill for a very long time. 2050 and it's toast.

Same here user. Civil war 2 electric boogaloo is on its way
Pussy. There's nowhere to run you idiot. Might as well should stand your ground where we get to stockpile

Attached: 1562291068883.png (889x515, 263K)

Is that a problem? I heard Northern Britain is rather white.

It's white but you get put in jail for criticizing muslims and jews online.

I appreciate your optimism Nigel, but our country merely cloaks its decay in opulence and spectacle. Jewish degeneracy is our chief export. Our armies allow the Jews to enforce their will across the world.

American will be destroyed for its sins, for turning away from God, just as every nation has in history.

Attached: Cultural Enrichment.jpg (1036x1200, 323K)

Where do you live? Sounds like you overdosed on coastal states my dude. No one is going to be taking guns from the people in Wyoming any time soon, regardless of what kikes in washington say.

Time to mow the lawn Boomer

Attached: AC13D93B-2211-44C4-AE82-7F422DB51A55.jpg (480x360, 19K)

Here’s what to do:
>Work our
>Stop spending on frivolous things
>Go make a fucking TON of money and invest it
>Repeat
>Row row fight the power

You think someone else is going to fight this battle for us?

Neither, which is sad because I regarded the USA higher than anywhere else. Ive lost quite a lot of hope lads

Attached: 1559023861025.png (344x398, 189K)

I live in central florida. I have to go to Miami for work frequently. Very blackpilling to see what much of this country will look like in 50 years.

WW3 is only one nuclear button away. It will all end soon, fren.

What about learning Afrikaans and moving to Orania, the pro-white settlement in South Africa? Ironically it could very well be the basis of the ethnostate we all want, fren.

Attached: Orania-welcomesign.jpg (660x371, 41K)

Yep. Glad I'm not the only one feeling this way. You took the words right out of my mouth.

I really wonder if God is punishing this country. I would make sense.

Then make it to Poland. White, based and good and stable economy. And never count on Russia.

Attached: IMG_20190702_041249_305.jpg (750x591, 57K)

Thanks, we don't want cowards anyways

Go fight a war for jews. I hear that cheers americans right up.

Attached: 15223148978978654561456.png (415x322, 153K)

I think i'm just going to try and move north to North Carolina or Tennessee. Try and live in the woods in my cuckshed and wait for the boogaloo.

Well, you could always haul your nigger ass back to Africa..

If you believe in the Christian God, Orania is for you too. I am agnostic myself (but I do like the NSDAP's positive Christianity)... but religion definitely is useful for avoiding modern degeneracy and for making White babies.

Attached: Orania_family at prayer.jpg (500x333, 75K)

Same

Move to Japan, idiot.

Attached: 15312323912483zsd00052jp-1.jpg (705x529, 48K)

Does anyone even view America as a country anymore? Young people certaintly don't. Kosher right wing sees it as an economic zone, kosher left sees it as an oppressive regime. Dissident right and left sees it as a hollowed out shopping mall. Immigrants view it as a cash cow.

The only people who think America even exists as a nation and not a massive consumerist entity are the boomers.

Attached: 1541136325393.jpg (1024x586, 103K)

I'm married and can't speak japanese. My wife got diagnosed with cancer last week. It's treatable but this has been a very shitty week.

What other options do you suggest? Live in some shitty third world European country?

i don't really have a solution other than holding onto the fence.

why? what things ruined it for you?

I spent mine working. Seems like nobody spends time with their families anymore, except to go out to eat on holidays.

You dont have to speak it most everyone speaks English there

you know you can learn new languages right

Attached: 1561632820640m.jpg (1024x560, 117K)

Yikes that’s a drive, former 561 here just try not going to Miami, ever.

This. The US ceased to exist as a nation after the immigration act of 1965, passed with 78% GOP votes I might add.

>anymore
Nice try, Javier.

Why would you be giving up hope now? 10 years ago sure, but now? We live in a world where every single day more and more white people say "y'know what, maybe Hitler had a point". The news media and political class arent panicking for no reason. They see the disparity in birth rates between liberal and conservative areas. They see the further consolidation of the white population into a cohesive political block. They shriek about rising nationalism and fascism with absolutely no understanding of why it's happening or how to stop it. All they can do is scream "SHUT UP" and throw milkshakes.

War is never pretty. But the only thing standing in the way of victory is complacency. And that complacency is evaporating. If I was on the other side, I'd be panicking too.

>implying red vs blue is relevant in any way

You're trying to convince a wetback my dude.

lol faggot

You would be surprised how many russians live in Florida

>Muh 'merca
Fuck off, boomer

The emptiness of it all. So many people here exist just to consume more shit. It never ends.Companies don't just sell products anymore they have to attach some sort of bullshit morality to it as well. People here define themselves based upon what products they consume.

Nobody knows there neighbors, our national heroes are being destroyed, most people don't go to church, traffic gets worse and worse every day. Public education has been hollowed out and exists as a means of indoctrinating youth. Both popular right and left wing parties only offer more hyper capitalist degeneracy and wars for zog.

I don't know how else to put it. It's just rotten.

No one cares faggit
Sage and hide

You're not wrong, fren.

I'm starting to feel hatred for the US

I'm white. My family came to the US in the 1800s from Nova Scotia.

This guy gets it. We're well into the process of Balkinization.

Want to trade???

Don't move to NC. Full of niggers and race mixers.
t. NC self-hating mulatto

Cancer isn't the big issue it used to be, a lot of the time. I've been through this too. You'll make it, bud.

same. fuck this country. it's dead.

You live in a fucking spic state you moron, and work in a coastal city ontop of that. Move. The people coming here are only going to 5-6 states in serious numbers. We might be outnumbered eventually, but they're overwhelmingly concentrated in the border states.

Attached: Da-6v_NVwAEoKpF.jpg (1200x833, 161K)

Attached: 1472372366_9d9.gif (504x279, 1.98M)

Lol. Interesting way of spelling "Havana".

>cancer
Forgot to add, you probably can't move until you get that shit treated. Health insurance is what it is. There are worse things than living in FL.

Thanks

I see what you're saying, but I think it's cope posting. It will take a while, but Florida and Texas are going to become much of the country very soon.

Best wishes of health to your wife, user.

Thanks man. It's hodgkins so it's very treatable, just sucks she has to go through all this shit.

Fuck off third worlder...

How can anyone love the current state of JewSA? The solution is the day of the rope.

i left america for the canadian far north. there's nothing left for any of us. go where you can. do whatever it takes to survive. honor is a quaint anachronism.
every day i wake up and feel like pic related. i think most white guys that notice things do desu.

Attached: crozier.jpg (1200x800, 59K)

fuck man.

I've lived in the netherlands for 16 years since I was 7. As a kid everything was whimsical. as I grew up however, the postmodernist consumerist culture started taking over. as a teen i just figured these kinds of people would end up on the streets like the worthless shits they are.

however now that I'm 24 it's pretty obvious that society has changed to venerate these idiots. add to that the insane insinstance on political correctness.
can't have sinterklaas anymore because black pete is raycist n shiet.
Can't consider islam retarded as it's raycist (islam is a race now?), but ironically can do it to christianity and nobody bats an eye and even claps for your cleverness.
Everyone around me, including most of my friends, have delved into consumerism like madmen. all about video games, trends, having the cool phone, and looking "trendy" with ball torturing skinny jeans.

After many years I return to my homeland (spain) to do a master's degree. I figured maybe they're more based in the med, as its usually the north that takes most of the PC culture from the USA like a hungry dog. But no.
everywhere I look around me, women dressed likes whores, fat aztec people swarming madrid. politicians can't stfu about muh equality because they don't have anything substantial to say since they suck at politics, economics, or anything fundamental for leading a country.

I'm considering moving to a forest a live a solitary life in some nice cottage as a hunter. The entire west is diseased.

That being said, user, do not lose all hope, in the last 3 years, right wing groups, anti-immigration politicians, more chirstian based politicians, are rising up. Even if the wave is small, it will only grow as more and more people wake up to the zionist-consumerist machine.

Have hope user. I'll have your back when the shit hits the fan.

Attached: hug-clipart-outline-13.png (800x800, 26K)

What is your life like up there?

This is who you’re talking to. This is America’s future. You think they care about any of those things?

Attached: E8DE7CCF-458F-406D-A2E0-4986B5ADC75B.jpg (460x343, 31K)

America isn't a country anymore. It's just a powder keg filled with the world's trash. The genetic Europeans that arent shart in the mart tier are worth saving but everybody else is pretty much oven material. Maybe we could ally with some based rooftop koreans to bring about the great cleansing but I dont know. Balkanization is a meme btw. The communists would never let non communists peacefully move away from them. They just have to enslave every one of us for their jew written ideology.

Attached: 1562277852336.png (500x393, 103K)

Not all of it. I used to live in DC and it was miserable. I moved, and I haven't seen a Muslim, asian, or Hispanic in months. A couple nogs here and there but NOTHING like what you're saying. We only lose when people like you and me give up. We already know spics cant run a country. The more political power they get, the worse things will be, that's true. But do you honestly think people in the heartland will do nothing when Presidente Cortez tries to confiscate wealth and land for "reparations"? In the most armed and decentralized country on the planet?

Balkanisation is less of a meme than race war though. Have you heard of white-flight?

Patriotism is a demonic spirit to get drunk on anyway. That's why retarded impotent boomers are most patriotic.

Neat thread brotendo...

Attached: th.jpg (474x474, 20K)

>Balkanization is a meme btw. The communists would never let non communists peacefully move away from them
Who the fuck said anything about "pracefully"? Maybe read up on the Balkan war

If you don't like it here, then why don't you leave you low IQ retarded dumb fuck....

peaceful.

Because beaners love our gibs.

I have a solution for you. GET THE FUCK OUT. If it is so bad here, then leave. You see, this goes to show that you dumb fucks know the truth, you are just in denial.

Why is Jow Forums obsessed with learning Russian and/or German?
Both of those languages are garbage.

Ahyuck

Leave then, faggot

You fuckers are devolving into pussies..

This.

All these asshats complaining, yet none of them are going anywhere. That's odd if you ask me.

This man is correct My wagie job wouldn't let me have off so even though I applied 90 days out. So I put in my my 2 weeks instead. Real man shit user. Save your money so you can pay your bills for a while, move in with whatever family you have left, get a better job.

Tell me more

>Pussy. There's nowhere to run you idiot. Might as well should stand your ground where we get to stockpile
>there's nowhere to run
This, so much this.

Attached: 1561257565119.jpg (900x900, 315K)

White flight is a temporary solution during peace time. That's all it's ever been
>Who the fuck said anything about "peacefully"? Maybe read up on the Balkan war
If we're going to get violent in minecraft we might as well should take over all the land so these communists dont have access to nukes. There's literally a senator from California threatening to nuke gun owners user. There will be no balkanization. It's all or nothing

Attached: 308ug3sovuf21.jpg (750x1334, 70K)

Well, my family has went full retard, so I cut off contact with most of them. It's funny how even the slightest success can make you enemies. Fuckers are so weak minded, they cannot even handle the fact that someone can be successful. Here's an idea... GO GET YOUR OWN SHIT AND MAKE YOUR OWN WORLD. They want to be lazy and then point fingers. You cannot get anywhere in a capitalist society by being lazy. This is no secret.

The US is the embodyment of Satan. it exists only to cause misery.

The guy who runs Orania was interviewed just before the elections and he said that they don’t allow foreign white people despite receiving multiple requests from abroad from those seeking to move to Orania.Only people that can prove that their ancestory is 100% Afrikaner are accepted.

I was hesitant to believe this so I looked it up myself.
Just when I think this world can't get more honked our own government is threatening to destroy us with nuclear hellfire for resisting

Attached: 1561303449289.jpg (396x432, 104K)

We're full.

Attached: meh.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

Did the same to mine. I take care of my grandma tho. Literally a fascist. People come to see her, then ask me for shit.
>sorry shitbag, I'm takin Care of grandma
>here's what you should do
God forbid someone change their own shitty life. If they would simply obey my superior, then I would help them. I don't dangle that carrot tho. Will probably adopt my cousin's son next year. Build your own dream lads. Lead from the front.

Attached: 1562199195547.png (954x637, 874K)

You got all day?

It does not matter what the country does, you will bitch moan, and complain. You're a fucking pussy because you cannot handle a capitalist society. This is because you are lazy not only physically, but intellectually. I've known people come out of poverty by working hard and I've known pussies like you who want everything handed to them. This is why a lot of commies exist. They are lazy. They don't want to do anything, but they do want to reap the rewards.

cringe