BIGGEST EVER CROWD IN DC?

Was this the biggest crowd ever adressed by a prez in DC? It sure looks like it to me.The people are packed in super tight around the pool if you look at the close-up photos. The crowd also extends far behind the monument (shown in next post).

How big was the number? Was it nearer to 500,000 or nearer to 1,000,000 maybe???

Attached: 1562287779229.jpg (4954x3303, 1.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CfoIlbH6pCw
youtu.be/T_Pwq0h_HBU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Crowd behind monument

Attached: 1562287399453.jpg (4920x3280, 1.36M)

i believe i read 3 million yesterday

Why does it matter?

kek
It shows how much support Trump can muster. Those people not only faced DC heat and humitity but also rain. The left are stuck between denial and shitting themselves. This fight has only begun.

>custom built stage
>contracts to bring in military assets
Why did he not announce that he was doing this an month ago when all the paperwork was signed. I live in baltimore and could have taken the train to see it but only had a two days notice. He needs to coordinate his events better in terms of communication

Weather in the area has indeed been shit. People who went on a short notice are champs

Why would Trump want people from Baltimore there?

Because we dont want to be in baltimore as strongly as he does not want to be in dc

>It shows how much support Trump can muster.

Not only that, but the other side could only gather a handful of people IN FUCKING DC OF ALL PLACES. A state that voted 95% for Hildawg lmaooooo

Attached: 1562298084431.jpg (3200x2136, 1.08M)

Great turnout. The haters must be seething over the success of the celebration. Why the massive black monolith tight in front of the president's stage? A lot of the people around the water would have had their view of the president blocked, no? Is there a screen on the backside of it?

Attached: 4th july.jpg (1500x1000, 354K)

Checked. That crowd drawing to DC may be helpful in the future.

There's a huge screen on the other side.

youtube.com/watch?v=CfoIlbH6pCw

Attached: 1531605534034.png (615x593, 325K)

checked

I thought this was a celebratory day for America, not a celebratory day for the President?

>Was it nearer to 500,000 or nearer to 1,000,000 maybe???
don't forget they're americans, If europeans were packed in the same space, there'd be twice as many people there lol

Fuck off leaf. He literally read a history speech of why our country is great. I must have missed the CNN sucks chants. You didn't even watch it you will riding maple sucking nigger

>Enter "Lorrie?" Of peace

a fucking leaf

Attached: Trudeau-Castro-crop.jpg (600x334, 57K)

Trump is America in human form.

Attached: trudeau socks.png (368x400, 239K)

*Elk riding maple nigger

Attached: low quality bait.gif (540x280, 1.46M)

No shortage of dumb fuck Americans who are ready to give more money to those TBTF banks and die for Israel.

lol the fag with the Hillary shirt

Do you expect ham to bask in the heat, and not spoil my son?

Ham planets are a delicate ecosystem. Very complex. It responds properly to low momentum, because it's gravitational pull is so great. Because of this intense gravity and low momentum, the planet can heat up fairly quickly.
If it gets too hot, it completely shuts down, and oozes a disgusting vile odorous liquid. Some say as little as 5 steps can trigger one of these cataclysmic events.

Attached: 1539641654314.jpg (710x546, 111K)

Pretty sure it was 6 million

The (((news))) tells us nobody actually likes Trump except those alt right Nazis

War of 1812 had airplanes
>muh huuuuge crowds

Attached: 0AABD44D-3DC6-4021-A5FC-0AC1F541C36B.jpg (640x481, 27K)

LMAO not even close. Trump's crowd only looks big because they're organized in two tiny strips along the water.

Attached: obama.jpg (997x997, 1.1M)

>b-but I thought hispanics hated Drumpf

Attached: 1562294071658.jpg (3200x2136, 1.16M)

That's a much shorter strip of land though. Not even close to how far into the distance people were gathered yesterday.

Attached: 1500658399267.png (581x437, 445K)

It's actually much further away, that pic is taken from the Washington monument. pic related. Obama was in front of the capitol, trump was at the Lincoln Memorial.

Attached: sdsd.jpg (1418x222, 63K)

No but it's definitely one of the biggest; which completely BTFOs the left, which spent weeks expecting it to be a flop and hyperpoliticized.

Trump just trolled the entire lamestream media too.

Everything has a meaning.

Trump saying airports in his speech means something.

Does anyone know what it means?

>Lives in Baltimore
>Doesn't know that DC has a celebration every 4th of July.
Nigger I was at Aberdeen Proving Grounds for 9 months and even I know that DC has a celebration every 4th. What the fuck do you need, a personal invitation?

Yeah there's no way this guy is just a dumbass.

Attached: Trump and Mistress.jpg (750x424, 49K)

>DC heat and humidity
That’s pussy shit. Visit Florida, user

... there's no one in the water that would be blocked from seeing it

Spics hate the United States and Trump is the president of the United States. That is why they are breaking US law to illegally enter the country by manipulating/exploiting asylum law at the direction/suggestion of the Democrats

Most of those people weren't even there for Trump though. They were present for a different event

except u can see in this pic
that the crowd seems to stretch off back to the capitol, unless that's what you're implying

the capacity of the park is 20,000 people

>a fucking leaf

Opinion discarded, kiddo

less then 10,000. that pic is from when Obama got inaugurated

Another pic of obama inauguration. It was fucking massive

Attached: obama.jpg (2400x1535, 801K)

At least they can celebrate both at once. I have to hang out at Pride Parades to celebrate our "leader".

WHOA

So isn't that just this space?
Never been to DC, so don't know the layout.

look at all those russians!

>the President of the US doesn't represent or embody the US
fuuuug, liberals are effin stupid

I think it was done for security purposes. Two days wasn't enough time for Antifa and the other crazies to organize some response that would have ruined the celebration.

trump's just not a good planner. he's pretty good at a few things but planning stuff with enough notice ahead is not one of them.

it's ok. just wish i had more time to plan. kind of disappointed.

Except Trump's crowd IS BOTH FUCKING SIDES of the monument. Retard.

Attached: 1511875278470.jpg (645x729, 49K)

Hahahaha, no sweetie. It wasn't a massive success.

Attached: WahWah.jpg (627x568, 67K)

>posting pics 6 hours before it started

Attached: 1540239773940.jpg (400x289, 16K)

Over a million, which is exactly the reason why the American hating media didn't want to televise it. No worries, we've tuned them out.

MAGA! See you in 2020.

Attached: MAGA.jpg (600x532, 60K)

God bless President Donald J. Trump and God bless the USA!

Attached: IndependenceDay2019.jpg (1810x2048, 856K)

god this pic makes me rock hard.

Plenty of people showed up for the fireworks, like they always do. But his supporters were denied entry to his speech, since that required VIP tickets that were given away to big donors.

The most memorable Independence Day celebration I’ve ever seen and I’ve seen many. I have to admit to being in tears watching it. Trump just secured the win in 2020. Watch it if you haven’t seen it:

youtu.be/T_Pwq0h_HBU

NOT SO FAST...........

Attached: Trump_Crowd.jpg (1418x222, 115K)

Im concerned for you well being shill. There are multiple photos in the thread displaying the truth contrary to your misinformation.
Seek Jesus.

Attached: Damaged.png (600x604, 634K)

It's more of a celebration of independence. And the constitution.

Which means it's a celebration for the people of the USA,not a president. Washington, a humble man, was turning in his grave that day.

Look it's a liar. I hate trump but I really hate you faggots that lie even more than he does "sweetie"

Cope harder faggot. America loves President Trump and hates mentally ill trannys.

Attached: 1553545485721.jpg (1200x911, 86K)

Keep drinking the Kool-Aid, MAGApedos. HuffPo would never print false stories.

>pic related

Attached: cry.gif (250x163, 3.03M)

Yup keep on letting daddy government groom you.

You have no power here America hating faggot shill.

Attached: 1553364670477.png (446x435, 76K)

>defends the constitution
>warns of big government

Yup I hate America alright! Keep letting those repubs strip freedoms in the name of 'national security'.

Trump emperor of America! A bit of dictatorship has always been a common occurrence in all democracies in history.

Trump tends to give speeches more off the cuff and less practiced . People misalign words all the time when talking or writing when they are thinking about what they are going to say/write next rather than concentrating on what they are currently saying/writing. The left is going to be jumping all over airport with the implication that "orange man is so stupid he didn't know there weren't planes during the revolution" overlooking the fact that 90% of the population is so afraid of public speaking that in the same situation they would be stuttering morons whose primary thought would be not to pee themselves.

This is the reason why the crowds were so large. America loves our President.

Attached: 1550766884039.jpg (1094x926, 225K)

Either he wasn’t a humble man, or he’s been spinning in his grave a looong time, breh.

Attached: 4186A50F-A381-4184-A4ED-44BD0FBF6494.jpg (535x480, 68K)

stadiums full of supporters.
dems can't fill a high school gym.

remember beta o cuck? yeah, its sad.

Attached: rx3nlnx255g21.jpg (992x1661, 261K)

It really makes you wonder why the media didn't want to televise all these people celebrating Independence day. It's almost like they hate America.....

Attached: July4th2019.jpg (4200x2800, 1.16M)

Why isn't this speech being televised everywhere. Simply amazing.

Attached: m1rcg3dx93x21.png.png (614x767, 610K)

The absolute STATE yesterday....

Attached: 1562298068726.jpg (3200x2136, 979K)

free hot dogs. wow omg poor niggers show up for free hotfdogs

Because CGI costs money. This is fake and you're PROVE is that they do not zoom in on any faces.

libtard in their natural state of coping.
>pic related

Attached: nervous.jpg (500x480, 58K)

ok phoneposting retard. You can literally zoom on their faces yourself. take your meds.

Attached: DealWithIt.jpg (125x124, 3K)

I was tentatively planning to go.
It was a show of force against deepstate.
It's going to grow and grow and grow.
Also checking

checked and growing

Attached: 1494089782038.gif (531x414, 71K)

>Peak cope

He set the stage for the two term limit, because he would have won again, no salary... lead the revolution. Sounds pretty humble to me, sacraficed his life for the people.

Attached: 1485831201714.jpg (200x200, 4K)

Yes. There was a screen on the backside and two more screens to the left and right. Pic related.

Attached: DF190E6B-AF3E-4A4A-810D-31495EC90B29.jpg (4032x3024, 1.25M)

It was a good turn out considering the weather but it's not the largest gathering in DC.

Except that’s not true whatsoever...

Packed to the Washington monument and beyond!

Attached: 4th.jpg (2035x1124, 177K)

Ouch!

It was a celebration of our nation. Trump didnt mention himself or his opponents at all. The only people making it about division are leftist pundits

The nation turned out on short notice to celebrate independence day. If things continue like they are then it might be one of the last times we get to do that

Why is the size of the crowd so important?

Is the Washington monument designed like a giant dick? Notice those two circles at the monuments base

Fuck off, commie. Little faggot-ass bitch.

Had to be 3million
+
++
+++

Because everyone who supports trump swings from his nut sack to boost his ego.