Why does pol refuse to talk about this?

Why does pol refuse to talk about this?

Attached: D-puQ0AUwAAQqLC.jpg (466x960, 107K)

Where’s this?

Australians powering up their shitposting power.

Because it didn't do enough damage to LA
>t. LAfag

Because it's literally nothing atm

Attached: new fault.png (569x576, 904K)

Oh and remember the whole "ATM" part

Attached: this fault.png (979x531, 528K)

Im a libertarian

Attached: 1544559164698.jpg (540x540, 31K)

Another earthquake in a place known for earthquakes. Hoopty-fucking-doo

>>> That way >>>

Fuck California. I hope the whole state burns to the ground.
>t. Person who lives in the Bay Area

Because death to California and every worthless piece of goddamn trash that lives there

cause I live in the area and I slept through it

apparently it did shake houses and shit, at least my friend said his lights were swinging around

not really a big deal

Because it’s not politics, faggot fuck

Don't you know it's just a precursor to the one that will shake california into the sea?

Why aren't you running?

...lol. underrated post

>This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics

>news, world events, political issues,

>news

Like climate change ending the world in 12yrs it ain’t gonna happen

Fellow California doomers, where do you dream of fleeing to, considering there's no salvation for this state?

I’m not telling you nigger because then you will go

cause i'm inland, over 200 kilometers from the ocean
im ready for my new beachfront property and the sea of dead libs

We don't want to get our hopes up. If the San Andreas fault goes it will kill hundreds of libshits.

Hope a civil war happens. Hopefully it purges all the degenerates in the process.

Because that's when shit gets fun and shooting niggers gets legal!

Attached: 1562035553605.png (748x1068, 318K)

like the other guy I'm not saying
its a midwest (more west tho) state if that helps

Thailand, the Philippines, anywhere whores are cheap and plentiful.

I have a job that will let me move pretty much anywhere in the country, so my leaving is inevitable. I just want to live in a cozy redstate and keep it red.

>Like climate change ending the world in 12yrs it ain’t gonna happen
>Saying this about "the big one"
Ok cool enjoy California for ever and ever and ever

Attached: pea1.gif (400x493, 386K)

this
It's a non issue.

So the Earth really is expanding.

Attached: 1562352216084.jpg (224x224, 9K)

Well, if your heart is set on degeneracy, then at least make sure that you're white and that you bleach whores everywhere, spreading the white genes far and wide.

Everyone already knows
It’s Texas, Idaho, Utah or Colorado though Colorado is pozzed beyond repair

We ARE all about bridging the gap.
The one torn in 1945.

>Texas, Idaho
Jow Forumsacks don't have good forecasts for these states, though.

Stay and keep voting red. That's what I'm doing. Fight to bring back the sanity. That New California idea to split off the lib portions is a good one, and it's already being done. Meetings and governments and a constitution for the new boundaries are already being set in motion, and have been for years.
I'm not talking about the vote to leave the US. This one is following the legal guidelines to make it happen.

baste

>spreading the white genes far and wide
I’d love to raise the average IQ in the Philippines by leaving a trail of children I never see.

I didn't feel shit in the Bay. Plus we get those like every other Thursday lol... 6.4 WOOOOOW

OVER 1K AFTERSHOCKS BOYS

Attached: Firefox_Screenshot_20190705T182612.973Z.png (1366x693, 127K)

This
Northern California is pretty red! I took a trip to Roseville to see some senpai and they are based as fuck. People were wearing cowboy boots and shit up there haha.

it was 100 miles off target and not nearly strong enough

Here is all the aftershakes and known fault lines in green (well the ones near by anyway)

Attached: faults.png (793x652, 1.41M)

/thread.

Vegas here. WHen Cali goes, I have ocean front property, and Aliisa milano gone swiming.

Attached: pepe lightning.gif (500x271, 870K)

stop making my pp hard, user.

And here is that 80% chance of the 5.0+ being played out as well as all the aftershocks from that one.

Attached: 5.4.png (841x868, 1.85M)

Here's the card for that 5.4, and wow it's MUCH shallower!

Attached: 5.4 card.png (417x360, 51K)

It was near LA. I guess it’s LA’s version of Loma Prieta.

To give you an idea of the chain reaction this earthquake has been setting off, this was before some of the major aftershakes.

Attached: before aftershock.png (953x754, 1.94M)

Because no one died. What's there to talk about?

Attached: after as.png (803x739, 1.61M)

came here to toast piss

Need to be careful about how they divvy it up. The last time this got big attention they had drawn up divided California split up into several smaller left-wing majorities. Those assholes don’t care about proper representation they just smell new senate seats and will lie, cheat and steal as much as they need to to get them.

Underground nukes irradiating aquifers.

I'm just gonna hang out and try to become cozy in the mad-max hell it's gonna be, 562 here

I wanted to go to Oregon or Nevada, but both have been destroyed by leftists. Really, thanks to the college indoctrination camps and invasion of low IQ shitskins, there is nowhere to run. Just states in various stages of turning into modern California.

As goes California, so goes the nation...

I live in the Bay area, as well. Was in Big Bear during the Landers quake in '92.
I know Ridgecrest will survive. It's a based place in CA full of based people.
I haven't given up hope on this state yet.
State of Jefferson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^^ this

State of Jefferson!

I would welcome it
>based butt county reporting in

Was pretty strong. San Bernardino here. TV swayed a bit, had to cling to my 3 monitors so shit wouldn't rock out of alignment. My house felt like it was swaying on a ship. Also lasted what felt like minutes. Unusually long and I was born in CA and vividly recall that quack back in the 80s that decimated SF freeway overpasses.

I get the feeling a "big one" is coming soon. There's been a number of small but strong quakes recently. A few months ago I felt a wave coming and then BAM some fucking 4 second quake jolted the shit out of my home. Felt like a truck hit the house, but it was very brief.

I'm up in the mountains so fuck the rest of you lol. I'll have beachfront property.

Attached: 1538109600905.png (280x291, 120K)

>a giant fucking crack
The horror

>he thinks he's safe
Unless you're on the north side of this red line, you're fucked

Attached: LOL SAFE.png (824x728, 1.73M)

I'm close, actually. A few miles out from the 138. I feel confident enough to think I'm safe.

Shit's not going to happen, as bad as I want it to.

HAPPENING'S CANCELED

Know that it's the Pacific plate (south of red) which is going to eventually sink into the Pacific Ocean.

also in terms of this event, could have a 7.0+ occur in the next 2 days or so which would really shack up the area (especially since these are sub 5 mile depths)

Lydle Creek is my favorite range

A lot of them also seem to have discovered Nashville. I tried to warn my friends in TN, but they didn't listen.

>native Coloradoan who would call in a nuke strike on Denver if I could.

Attached: 1556693195537.jpg (762x720, 147K)

I guarantee you that wasn't caused by the quake, but an incompetent illegal alien construction team...

This is fine, it's a triangle and the triangle is the strongest shape

just glue it together you stupid Austrian

Digits and earthquake wipes out California homos. Checkem.

>refuse to talk about this?
Its a cover up by the Jews, if more people knew about the cracks, millions would bring shovels and pickaxes to dig it deeper and push the fuckers off into the ocean

how to you fix a crack?

a pipe

>As goes California, so goes the nation...
Fifty years ago. It's a literal shithole now.

Main moral of the story is that it's not following any existing fault lines, the 6.4 one occured on a fault line but the aftershocks are not following any known fault line. There must be some undiscovered faults in the area.!

It's happening everywhere.
Earth crustal displacement, Solar Minimum and finally Pole Shift.
When the lights are coming, head for the hills.

Attached: 95893583.jpg (600x383, 75K)

What is the San Andre' s fault?
Disaster fags have wanked off about it for at least 40 years

but doesnt this imply the crack that is, that the earth is expanding as well as the road declining , with the tarmac there, so you cant 'just' retarmac

>earthquakes in California
>news

Attached: injebulous.gif (280x211, 1.92M)

He's asking to fix a crack not smoke it you nigger

Because earthquakes aren't political, shithead.

Attached: 1560828716816.gif (444x250, 1.47M)

>I get the feeling a "big one" is coming soon.
Hopefully it kills a ton of scumbag californians

What people don't understand it that the earthquake yesterday was a foreshock, the big one has yet to happen but it should happen within the next few days.

i had a vision that la got dumped into the pacific ocean. the land buckled up and the city just kinda sloughed off into the sea.

Jow Forums talks about whatever its injected anons want it to

Attached: meme2.jpg (1111x644, 200K)