Why is some old pile of wood more important than your citizen...

Why is some old pile of wood more important than your citizen? I'm pretty sure the Trump administration actually gave funds to Notre Dame, while this shit still exists.

Attached: 20mdqavm4ht21.jpg (540x615, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kff.org/news-summary/ebola-vaccine-expected-to-run-out-cdc-director-warns-ebola-lab-robbed-in-beni-drc-officials-say/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck niggers and their water. Flint can suck my dick

Attached: 1561419253134.gif (480x270, 1.72M)

>55m for Flint

The local govt has already squandered almost a billion.

>flint has had clean water for two years
>people still acting like flaming lead and sarin gas are coming out of the pipes

Attached: xavier.gif (220x260, 1.19M)

The niggers got all the money they needed to fix their water problems, but once again, coonery took place and they stole it all. So, fuck them. Drink bleach

Mostly French billionaires donated to the Notre Dame charity, and our water is fine.
Sage for being a fucking retard

How much have blacks donated to Flint?

White people already gave Flint $55 million to fix their pipes. The niggers stole all the money.

doesnt flint get a fuckton of money that they just waste?

This

Attached: 5B6672B3-6CEC-4EAE-8744-8DC4329DB320.gif (325x235, 1.59M)

The left can’t meme

>irresponcible barbarian shitskins who caused thier own problems
>citizens

>whuyite people pay for and fix problem
>"why you wypepo want to repair a peice of history, you aint fix that problem you already fixed"

Kys

Remember that time that flint waved all overdue bills in an attempt to get the niggers to start paying their water bills again, making the taxpayers(whites) eat the bill
And all the niggers did was get a month or two of free water from it then let them cut it again

Gee I wonder why white people care more about a wood and rocks on the other side of the world than a very specific subset of their countrymen when they also cry America First.

Maybe because that specific subset of their countrymen is so despicable and reviled and self-defeating that we don't want to continue picking them up?

Attached: 1492395110840.jpg (500x375, 39K)

Also because I don't view that specific subset of individuals as fellow countrymen.

Hasn't the Flynt thing been solved already?
And wasn't it the LOCAL GOVERNMENT who's in charge of such things?
Are you retarded?

The specific subset of individuals are actually bad for a healthy society.

Fuck Flint and their nigger leaders. If they weren’t a bunch of retarded fucking monkeys they’d have good water

People don't pay taxes for a church roof. People pay taxes for clean water.

Now do you see how retarded your meme is?

the truth is white people don't give q fuck about anyone or anything even their own people all that matters to them is chasing the Jew.

kek

Because, those niggers have had millions already and have failed to clean it up themselves.
And that piece of European history and culture is worth more than the entirety of Africa and its diaspora combined.
I would pay to save a church.
I wouldn't pay to save an African, especially as they hate me and will try to kill me.

>niggers
>fellow citizens
>human

55 cents is too much for that nigger run city. Blaming whitey fo da drankn wata.

This. No matter how many taxpayer dollars are pumped into that shithole, corrupt nigger Democrats pocket all of it.

What you slidin rabbi?

First of all, you have been shilling all morning, fucking chill, no matter how much you get paid to shitpost here, you are not changing any opinions, and you will only end up redpilled yourself.
Secondly, Flint got fucked by its own black city council, black mayor, black etc. Notre Dame got torched by an ungrateful muzzie.

Attached: 1553294940625.png (2048x1568, 1.7M)

because Flint is full of niggers

Attached: n-word.jpg (653x581, 25K)

They've been given the money to replace all their pipes like 3 times over but it never happens because everyone in the local government is black... *ahem* I mean "democrats."

Ask the wealthy faggotz, they’re the ones calling the shots.

>citizen

kek. like anyone cares about blacks

Flint is in charge of their own damn water, like every other municipality in Michigan. It's nobody's fault but their own.

>meatbag thinking it has room to talk about hierarchies of importance

Attached: 2ursP8J9_400x400.jpg (299x299, 23K)

Supply and demand.
There is only 1 Notre Dame, and everyone wants it -> high value -> spent a lot of money on it.
There are billions of niggers, and nobody wants them -> no value -> spent no money on it.

Attached: 1559760005375.png (937x668, 328K)

Wait, didn't the US Gov't give Flint the money and then Flint spent it all on some dumbass who dug random holes and laid no pipe?

Attached: twitter.png (784x349, 19K)

Lol. Flint niggers are not my citizens. Those subhumans can get fucked.

shoudn't africa step in this time and pay for the fresh water for the niggers?

oh... nevermind

No one hates Americans even HALF as much as Americans hate Americans.

implying that Michiganders are human

Attached: 7D0FE5F2-94FD-4927-8911-002EC6B98173.jpg (666x666, 207K)

Based as fuck.

>niggers are American
Try again.

I'llay $55m to make Flint water worse if that's on the table.

Cuz fuck niggers

Based.

The Flint situation was 1% caused by poor engineering and 99% caused by a problem of mass corruption that prevented the simple problem from being fixed. Note that all other cities in the modern world have no problems fixing their water when it breaks.

somebody post the picture of the Flint town council and how it's full of blacks and liberals

this is the future you chose

Funny how the water in Flint was clean when it was a majority white city.

We've thrown enough money at Flint. They won't fix it no matter how many of their politician's pockets we line with gold, because that's what we're doing every time we give them money to fix it.

this is what happens when you try to help niggers

>niggers in action
Thieves robbed an Ebola lab in Komanda yesterday, taking laptops and a GeneXpert device used to test virus samples, the Democratic Republic of Congo’s (DRC’s) ministry of health said in [Tuesday’s] daily report. … The DRC said response efforts are still under way in Beni, despite the chaos…” (Soucheray, 6/5).

>nigger consequences
"The director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention predicts that responders in the Democratic Republic of the Congo will exhaust the current supply of the Ebola virus vaccine before the pharmaceutical company manufacturing them can produce more."

kff.org/news-summary/ebola-vaccine-expected-to-run-out-cdc-director-warns-ebola-lab-robbed-in-beni-drc-officials-say/

you could give them 55 trillion and they would still have lead in the water
we give africa untold trillions and yet nothing

>white people
You know we had a nigger president for a good while as the flint situation was going down

AND
They JUST(like last week-ish) gave the same company ANOTHER contract!!
They denied the lowest bidder(who was actually an experienced digger) and gave the contract to the black womans company that is freakishly far behind on the other projects she was suppose to complete.
But nothing is done....

This
There's a town here in Oklahoma that gets all of it's water from a local lake.
Once a year this lake "turns" as all of the shit in it dies off or naturally decomposes and all of the water that comes out smells and tastes like literal ass.
It took 2 days to get it back on track and this is in fucking Oklahoma where we're the literal champions of government fuckups squandering our tax money and screwing us over

>world renowned landmark people travle across the globe to see is burned down while being refurbished
VS
>bankrupt democrat shit hole steals hundreds of millions in a scheme by piping their idiot leftist voters undrinkable sewer water.

why the fuck would white people riot about flint michigan's voters getting what they voted for?

honestly im very happy that they supported the repair of a historical monument

Attached: 1562351823929.jpg (580x612, 105K)

very based

Attached: 1562196086232.jpg (480x534, 18K)

show flag

A brazilian milionaire woman donated millions to that church, BITCH IT'S BRAZIL, THE SHITHOLE OF SHITHOLES WHY DONATE TO A 1ST WORLD COUNTRY? Fucking whore.

b.c in politics, how it seems is never how it is

Attached: in-the-province-of-denizli.jpg (1200x900, 139K)

Why should wypipl pay for niggers?

Sooo you're saying that people should want to pay to get more blacks?

That old pile of wood hasn’t, nor is going to, rape my daughters.

That’s why.

give a nigger a million dollars and buys a nigger car, weed, booze, nigger clothes, and a bunch of hookers.
the next day hes complaining again about how whitey has all the money.

because fuck you nigger

Don't be an asshole loser, that water was fixed years ago and it was a democratic city council that fucked it all up,

>$1B
So no one is suspicious that the fire was an inside job and that this $1B is basically theft and will go to govt ministers family and friends?