American trad-wife gf

Why aren't more European women trad-wife material, found myself a great American gf who is khhv, literally the best gf ever. Very much recommend it.

Attached: 1561914616397.png (326x579, 397K)

this girl looks like she is a mongoloid. enjoy herpes muhammad.

religion

seething

>Tits spilling out

Yeah, let me know when you find a real traditional wife. Not interested unless she adheres to biblical values.

Not her you faggot, do people seriously post pictures of anyone they know on Jow Forums jesus christ. Go marry some Euro slut no one cares as long as you're white, jesus why are some burgers so salty?

“All virtue lies in woman,” says a knight, “and the health of the world. No one can find a limit to the praise of women. He who can tell where the sunshine ends may proclaim also the end of their praise. Women are pure and good and fair; they impart worthiness and make men worthy. Nothing is so like the angels as their beautiful form, and even the mind of an angel dwells in woman.”

Attached: IMG_20190705_200057.jpg (962x762, 168K)

>She fucks BBC
There is no such as a trad wife Whyteboi, if you get one just fucking know, she is sucking some Black Dick on the side. whyteboi.
>If she gets pregnant don't expect the baby to look like you at all whyteboi, it's going to be a BLACK KING.

Attached: 96dd72ff8f8325aa05b680f69e962623bced16c4.png (1390x1448, 1.15M)

Abstinence, and she literally hadn't held another guys hands before, she's got e cups (i think, they're fucking huge either way, even though she's skinny) so it's kind of hard for her to cover up completely, but she rarely wears exposing clothes (only when we were "courting" each other)

I just want a non-deformed average looking non slutty GF to cuddle and spend time with, who will look at me like the girl in OP's pic.
Is that really too much to ask, Jow Forums?

Attached: 1555778249707.jpg (720x540, 72K)

Kek. If that's a real quote, that knight must've had a Bible in a language he couldn't read.

Kek cope harder bugman

>Mutt
>Kike cultist
LARPnigger
>jew slide

Attached: 1510594908629.jpg (400x400, 38K)

You can find her danskjävel, jag tror på dig.

>biblical values
ULTRACRINGE fucking virgin neckbeard. Out!

Ah, thought you were LARPing with that girl in the pic. I hope it works out, user.

>Shows boobs and lays on the ground like a kid
Not trad

I refer you to this post:

Thank you user

Attached: temp.png (872x746, 861K)

>found myself a great American gf
It's a man, user. Burger women are trash.

Imagine the smell

Attached: 1520092578775.png (337x269, 138K)

thanks germanbro who speaks swedish

Attached: 1558774666120.jpg (640x597, 44K)

I mean it man. I lost some good girls in my time, and now I'm almost 30 and I'm single. Thank God I didn't have any kids with them, for their sake and the children's. It's really had me thinking about some life changes recently.

There actually are still traditional female millennials out there; problem is that there in far away places.

My most recent interest is trad and from Southern Idaho

How'd you lose them? I'm still pretty young (a few months shy of 19), but I wanna marry early (in my early 20s), anything i should be vary of? and 30 isn't that late, that's around the time my parents married, you could easily find some younger girls to settle with

Lol. Not in the US.

I live in southern california and now plenty of quality girls

>California
Thanks user. I needed a good laugh.

There are like 20 million people here

California from what I've heard is pretty Conservative outside of the major cities

shit not even anime could make it look pretty

Mostly spics, niggers, fags and whores though.

And...?

You have heard incorrectly.
Additionally, voting red is not the same as being traditional.

Goddamnit lmao, that was unexpected for some reason

Well no, but it's more likely to intersect than with someone who votes blue

Does she know you posted her picture on a board full of crazed psychopaths?

Debatable.
Either way, both the data and my time living there contradict these claims. The "outside the cities we're conservative" meme is a gigantic coping mechanism.

>implying she'd ever date someone so low iq they'd post a picture of someone they know

My thoughts exactly

Attached: milkies.png (512x512, 166K)

>I'm on mobile and hope this comes out okay

Be wary of your words and actions.

A woman needs a man to be strong. You can't tell her all of your worries and problems. Women can't handle things like that. But you're supposed to listen to the ones she wants to share with you.

When you do little things for her don't tell her before/during/after. She'll find out eventually and it will be better that way. And if she doesn't notice it will be good practice for marriage.

There comes a time in every relationship when the woman is literally going crazy. Prepare for this to happen more than once. The words and actions you will witness would be grounds for a beating if it was from another man. Rest in God, and don't react in the flesh.

It's good to communicate, but it's also good to take a step back when emotions are running high. If you lose your patience, then you've lost the battle. The battle isn't against her, it's for her. You have to lead by example.

Don't cheat, even if it's flirting. You are the example she looks to. She will see it, you don't have to talk about it. Do not tell her if other women try to hit on you, it will drive her insane no matter how she says she feels about it.

Don't get jealous if she says hi to another man. Jealousy is only righteous if her heart has left you. If she cheats or comes close and is caught, leave her before marriage.

If you're grounded in the Scripture and have a good prayer life, then you'll be alright. I hope you're in a church with a loving, God-fearing community.

I picked up these few things from my failures. Please, don't learn the way I did.