Study: Gender Quotas on Company Boards Reduce Profitability by 12 Percent

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1048984318303217#fn0015

>The coefficients are also significant in economic terms. An increase from one to two female board members on a board with four directors reduces that firm's operating income to assets by 12%.

Hiring women destroys companies for all kinds of reasons (and makes work life hell because of #metoo and the constant threat of termination and lawsuits if you choose just one wrong word, etc.) We all know women destroy everything they touch and are massive entitled cunts, but it's useful to have data proving how much of the bottom line they destroy, so maybe companies will pay attention finally and stop hiring them. They have destroyed the work force.

Attached: study.png (1496x517, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1048984318303217#fn0015
archive.fo/HwKYr
youtube.com/watch?v=RIPDQsKwHB4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1048984318303217#fn0015

This research will get buried fast

Surprising it is not already 404ing

Archive here: archive.fo/HwKYr

bump

Women suck and are only good for breeding literally nothing else.

Now I wonder if it's a systemic or absolute loss

This

bump 4 bitches

fuck cunts

Oh wow placing people in positions based on their dick or pussy or skin color isn't as good as doing it by talent. Top level find.

Not really. Quotas suck, there were women up there before.
Have a youth quota, pleb quota, IQ quota... and see the effects.

A principle of modern society is identity is more important than merit. Even though that's obviously not true, studies and data are required to win the argument because (((globohomo))) calls the shits.

*shots

And globohomo has all the money and holds all the cards, so only the most airtight, numbers-based arguments could possibly survive the level of groupthink pressure at the top of globohomo companies.

what's that mean?

12% is quite a lot. You underestimate how much company execuitives like money. It won't necessarily be advertised though, just quietly implemented across industries

Any man that has spent a sizable amount of time with women knows that they are inferior period. (((They))) can try to pretend that everything is equal, or even close, but it's simply not the case.

Will you find some rare 1v1 case where a woman is superior to a low T man...sure...but 99.9% of the time the man is superior.

t. 5 sisters & been married 9 yrs.

>Hiring quotas that distort meritocracy are bullshit
Really, Sherlock.

Wait, so are you saying hard data isn't necessary? The level of globhomo pozzed groupthink among boards and executives at megacorps is basically infinite level. Literally no one is going to stand up in a meeting and say we shouldn't have more women. Ever. That will literally never, ever happen. That person would be instantly fired. Only hard data from bulletproof studies can ever even start to alter this situation.

whats minus 12% compounded every year? white genocide won't even have a standing company in 5 years

good lad

>pleb quota
I can get behind this

Attached: 1558222806059.jpg (1000x800, 81K)

>This research will get buried fast
The research alone? None whose name is on it will work again.

It's almost as if hiring people on merit rather than what parts they have in their pants is, and always has been, the best way to operate a business

yeah it's suicidal. wonder why they published it

youtube.com/watch?v=RIPDQsKwHB4

I honestly feel like corporate America has fallen victim to a psyop. Libs sau diveridtt is good for profits and the investors take note. They’re seeing that’s not actually the case and that the evidence that supports this is most likely falsified. Just like the experts who told everyone that the future was progressive and that companies should get on the woke train.

Norwegians dont give much of a fuck I guess.

Investors don’t give a shit about PC. They are the Jonah Jameson is the corporate world. Give me profits you pics of shit

>*breathes in*
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Wish I sent to college. Dont understand the fucking graphs for shit.

Attached: 1559567458242.gif (498x490, 1.58M)

Attached: dasracist.gif (300x268, 635K)

college is a scam

It’s okay you’re not white

Neither if 52% of your newborns.

Attached: 1561336779023.jpg (590x421, 20K)

based

you see how amerimutts companies are more woried about pushing their ideological agenda than profits
time for the chinks to take over

Im sorry I was angry.

This. Only the faggots that don't spend any time with women get the wrong idea.

Attached: 0797456456.jpg (1200x2788, 1.94M)