POST YOUR BEST COVERT CORRESPONDENCE TECHNIQUES

Okay boys summon the most autistic techniques possible, okay here goes,

Shooting letters onto the walls of a Call of Duty private server one by one.

Beats any fucking encryption ever made.

Checkmate.

Attached: 1555675584386.png (757x632, 349K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IP_over_Avian_Carriers
youtube.com/watch?v=1rmo3fKeveo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power-line_communication
npr.org/2019/04/10/711714596/colorados-red-flag-gun-measure-raises-concerns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Glow harder

Attached: 1561139961081.jpg (640x640, 78K)

Attached: 1562335518687.jpg (400x223, 7K)

One if by land, two if by sea.

email

You are gay

I have a secret RFC 1149 network.
I can't say more or answer any questions.

>IP over Avian Carriers

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IP_over_Avian_Carriers

Attached: 1531512961629.jpg (600x407, 41K)

>post your best covert correspondence techniques

How about you give me some of your encrypted communication software glowie? I promise I'll make better use of it than Rajan or Sanjay ever could.

Attached: FBI tech support division .jpg (1200x900, 187K)

just be good

Attached: 2352352352.jpg (506x543, 130K)

Sharing an account with your intended recipient[s] with an encrypted email provider (ProtonMail, Ctemplar) and saving your messages to each other as a draft, never sending it.

Oh, and only access the email account from a Tails OS bootable USB drive, over TOR, with MAC spoofing on.

Why wOuld you need any sort of covert corresPondence technIqueS? Assuming thAt
inFormAtion is simply data transfer you can send an encoded messaGe using Any Number of techniques. But why Do you nEed them when you cAn speak plainly buT obfuscAte your identify? I could Say hello to you directly or I could uSe audio distortion to make it appear that someone else is saying hello. The same can be done electronically you can even send multiple messages with slightly altered data and only the recipient would know which one is correct.

>writing a message in plaintext beats any encryption
ok buddy retard

I'll tell you. Ready?

ddd7f77d7fg7dfd7gdfgd9udhf8d879hhdfddd

Alright there it is.

Modify slightly the RGB numbers of random pixels on a Snapchat post.

...quantum telephone exists...so...this entire thread is completely useless anyway...

Haha that's cute! A bit overboard but cute.

Online radio station that plays American weekly top 40 music, with every song being played meant to be decoded through a form of gematria. i.e. song #1 on the list = letter A, song #26 on the list = letter Z, commercial breaks are used as space bars, 27-40 can be used to convey certain phrases.

Paddock did that. Just make sure to delete the messages.

sub-watt packet radio relays hidden inside of car doors

give me all the money and resources in your pathetic little cuck island and the full authoirty to rule over them and your slave population and maybe i'll think about telling you

Hey now

One if by land two if by see

Attached: 1560836574384.jpg (739x976, 321K)

Two cans attached by string.

Just talking normally

Attached: 682A68F8-CB9B-4F16-A3CF-D20E5539066A.jpg (236x348, 26K)

Communicating exclusively in misused memes

I have certain high-tech methods of avoiding any unwanted attention.

Attached: 58030404-asian-chinese-kid-playing-with-tin-can-phone-isolated-on-white-background.jpg (1300x866, 81K)

So German basically...

Attached: yikes 1503811174091.gif (298x301, 1.81M)

Fuck you glow nigger.

Attached: GLOW.jpg (530x354, 10K)

I release carrier pigeons trained to be racist into the wild. They find blondes and deliver redpilled messages and further instructions on how to link up.

Likewise with pet rats (white ones), my sisters and their families hand raise them and then I release them into liberal neighbourhoods and university towns. They carry a satchel of instructions, and 100s of QR codes for everything from DIY bunker instructions to funny memes.

Attached: what could've been.jpg (750x926, 92K)

>Shooting letters onto the walls of a Call of Duty private server one by one.
That's kinda clever, I like it.

Write while peeing in snow. Message gets erased once snow melts.

writing Egyptian hieroglyphs in my poop showing the person then flushing the toilet

Hand offs via 4 wheeler and snow machine.
It's funny, the local police have no clue how well organized the resistance here is.
They are outnumbered and outgunned by a factor of 4.
God bless alaska.

checked

I only made this post to see if my idea would get praise hahaa

And that's not including our makeshift air force.
We calculated that it will take 25 mins for actual military or police air support to arrive which is enough for a single attack run then landing in minecraft.

Also we have a fleet of makeshift armor/killdozeres.

Didnt some terrorists at some point use that method?

Also we have access to multiple trucks of peace in minecraft and up armored attack boats.

Again, all in minecraft.

Attached: IMG_20190409_160700.jpg (3840x2160, 2.11M)

Attached: GB.jpg (1080x2594, 1.06M)

Our demands are simple: never enact confiscation on a nationwide or state level, and never pass nationwide hate speech/protections for jews from hate speech.

Piss in the snow in Nanuvut. One letter every 3 miles.

MMORPG's

Motor vehicle carriers are superior.

hitler speeches with mongolian throat chant.
youtube.com/watch?v=1rmo3fKeveo

did europe prosper only recently? Today they have every miserable asshole leading losers

Oh and don't think we don't have logistics.
We have logistics out the ass.

Attached: IMG_20181128_140427.jpg (3120x4160, 1.86M)

We have food, fuel, medical supplies, multiple HQs, an entirely veteran staff with mos for every job, anti ir gear, anti drone gear, and as soon as out trusts DD forms go through, anti vehicle and anti air gear.

Confiscate firearms from the public at extreme risk.

Attached: IMG_20181128_140435.jpg (3120x4160, 1.38M)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power-line_communication

Now that's useful.

Ctrl+f pgp
>Phrase not found

Attached: disgusted.png (579x440, 247K)

Jow Forums I think I know how I can make the simpsons showrunners write a decent episode after all these years.

>The Nuclear Power Plant announces it will have a health competition to see if its workers are healthy enough to stay with the company. Anybody who loses is fired. Homer shaken up decides he will spend the next week training for it. Bart slowly gains an obsession with e-whites and becomes a massive donater to Belle Delphine. He decides to spend his dad’s credit card on Gamer Girl Bath Water. One day Homer gets home from jogging, nearly dehydrated. He goes into Bart’s room and tries to ask him if there’s any water in the fridge. Suddenly he sees the Gamer Girl Bath Water and drinks it. Bart tells him to stop and Homer replies with “What? It’s just water there’s nothing important about it!” He then throws out the already empty container. Suddenly, Homer has the urge to start becoming a trap for internet beggars online. He wears Marge’s clothes and sells his stinky panties online. Marge gets furious and decides to throw out all the stuff he destroyed with his scent. Homer is enraged, but luckily he has tons of money from the desperate beta males and decides to buy more. Marge asks Dr. Hibbert how she can stop this. He suggests that Homer drinks “Gamer Girl Pee” in order to cure his sickness. Marge then becomes a competitive player for Smash Bros and ends up winning the tournement. Then she punces on Homer and forces him to open his mouth while she pees in it. Homer is then cured and has no desires to stay a crossdresser however he now becomes a copperphiliac instead.

Attached: 0DB839A3-E90B-4B73-A05E-5C6CCACC46D2.jpg (750x554, 187K)

>Our demands are simple: never enact confiscation on a nationwide or state level,
npr.org/2019/04/10/711714596/colorados-red-flag-gun-measure-raises-concerns

Well IDK it was good enough for OBL's lot so

#based

PGP encryption over secured / anonymous internet (TOR w/ VPN bought using BTC; possibly just TOR up to you) using Tails OS / Whonix & Qubes

i like to send secret messages in urine. to decode it, you have to smell it, and trace the smell to decode the message. i tried doodoo first, but for some reason even when the doodoo dries it leaves a mark

Alaska*
I cant spare resources to make out of state actions.
It would uproot us and probably destroy what I've built.

>pgp
Pft, I don't trust anything that can theoretically be reverse calculated.

I only use hand written notes encrypted by OTPs, and the OTPs themselves are steganographically hidden in other goods to escape detection. Each OTP is properly destroyed after use or after an agreed upon expiration date, too, so messages are theoretically perfectly encrypted. I think this meets OP's criteria since proper use of OTPs requires extreme autism to not lose the pads or reuse them.

>>The Nuclear Power Plant announces it will have a health competition to see if its workers are healthy enough to stay with the company. Anybody who loses is fired. Homer shaken up decides he will spend the next week training for it. Bart slowly gains an obsession with e-whites and becomes a massive donater to Belle Delphine. He decides to spend his dad’s credit card on Gamer Girl Bath Water. One day Homer gets home from jogging, nearly dehydrated. He goes into Bart’s room and tries to ask him if there’s any water in the fridge. Suddenly he sees the Gamer Girl Bath Water and drinks it. Bart tells him to stop and Homer replies with “What? It’s just water there’s nothing important about it!” He then throws out the already empty container. Suddenly, Homer has the urge to start becoming a trap for internet beggars online.

i can see this actually being a episode

Let the letterz a-z be numbered 0-25 with 26 being space and 27 being . and 28 being ?

The first char is significant. Then if their phonennumber is 2343449 the first digit means skip 2 words then the second digit means skip
3 chars to find the next significant char in the message. Then skip 4 words and 3 chars for the next , the 4/words and 4 chars then 9 words and loop back to the 2 skipping 2 chars.

The first significant char is plaintext. Each successive one is added to the previous then modded 29.

The message begins by naming a book edition and page number to use as one time pad. Once this is established protocol is simply your message char plus the next char in the book mod 29.

This could concievably work in and out of prison. Phone numbers are convenient bootstraps but any secret number will do.

All that larp and yet you cant attract a single woman

Attached: apde.jpg (200x212, 7K)

>Larp
I'm married with kids tho.

Attached: IMG_20190630_142526.jpg (2160x3840, 637K)

Everyone thinks it's all a larp until it's real.
I even wrote jew on the tires for you.

Attached: 1562363857237-1767959814.jpg (2160x3840, 343K)

Minecraft marriages don't count

Ask for at least one hundred shmillion boobidy boo babillionishmaroo squillion diddly doo illion dollars.

:) Nope but Orthodox Christian ones do.

Attached: 1562364009704-1053296872.jpg (2160x3840, 762K)

You live in a tent city and drive a semi. Something tells me you're not the type of guy who has access to armored vehicles and anti aircraft technology. lol

Is this the headquarters of the resistance?

Just waiting for my paperwork from arf to get back.
I set up a trust under my corporation.
Also I don't have a cdl, I don't drive the trucks, I hire people to drive them for me.

No, just yesterday was 4th do July.
>He doesn't have parties with his wife and kids and friends

Attached: IMG_20180902_181640.jpg (3120x4160, 1M)

>Atf
We found several transferrable stingers.
Seller wants 220k each + 90k for each missile.

Hey evil genius you do realise that posting these pictures and the comments you are making will out you, right?

Nice try glow nigger.

Bitcoin is a security test

I know. I'm literally on every watchlist.
I'm the Alaskan kill all Jewish and israeli children poster.

Attached: 1560738136172.png (684x1110, 408K)

I'm on so many watchlists im pre checked on flights.

Attached: 1560170597410m.jpg (1024x1024, 152K)

Hi fbi, cia, NSA, I'm pretty damn sure your all aware of me by now.
Have a great day :D

Attached: 1560170715811.png (684x1232, 376K)

So what will you do when absolutely none of the things you imagined come true? Will you feel stupid? I bet you prepared for JADE helm and FEMA camps too

Oh, and death to israel and all jews.

Attached: 1560170770717.jpg (760x770, 137K)

>I'll work with a guy who posts on public forums about his evil plot and is on every watchlist

Attached: Mike-Myers-Dr-Evil.jpg (550x413, 42K)

Then I'll continue to live an awesome life in alaska with my wife and kids :)

Attached: IMG_20190426_152951.jpg (2160x3840, 716K)

Why do you have to work with me?
We don't recruit.

Attached: 8CCFCBAF-8FF5-46F5-9041-D5FF3D0D9DBE.jpg (294x300, 36K)

It doesnt really look that nice though. It looks like you live in a dump

Just give it up, man lol. What you're imagining is not going to happen. Save your money for your kids education

Recruitment= get infiltration.
Everyone currently on board fought in the same unit in Afghanistan as well as went to high school with me.
(Alaska recruits tend to be kept together due to isolation between towns and villages )

I'm in rural Alaska. Everything looks like that.
Also I make on average 2.1 mil a year with my stocks and corporate interests.

Also, most of Alaska is heavily armed and borderline violent towards authority.
My militia isn't even the biggest or most well equipped in town.

Alaska is just like this.

Hell we even have a law on the books that lets us ignore federal gun laws and even kill people trying to confiscate.

25 posts by this ID

dude relax

reddit
Jow Forums

I suppose it's just an Alaskan thing to stockpile nfa gear legally.
user, I invite you to look at the archives for kill all Jewish and israeli children.
I've been here since old /b/ was born.
I post as I always have.

Attached: 1562365090308-385049081.jpg (2160x3840, 422K)

The founding fathers would have lynched you filthy brown nigger mutt.

Funny thing is, in 15 years of posting despite threats to the contrary I have never had a knock on my door from any letter agency.

Get out of alaska and see the world with your kids then. That paranoid world you're living in is not reality and none of the scenarios you imagine will ever happen. Fucking hell lol. If I were in your financial position and had a family, we'd be traveling and having fun, not holed up in a tent somewhere waiting for the government to attack

stop replying to yourself retard
tell brock you need more training

Except that's how rural Alaskans are.
We live innawoods and train, and in my case train others and supply them.
It's just how rural Alaskans are.
We spend alot of time gathering natural resources even though we can buy them.
My children have no desire to leave because they can shoot guns and blwo up tannerite wherever and whenever they want.

We are free.

Pic related

Attached: 1556737773197m.jpg (854x1024, 86K)

Just because something is the way it is, it doesn't mean it's right. And children don't know any better. I'm sure that if they saw the world, they wouldn't want to go back to tent city

You would need a door first, user.

But honestly it seems like you're living the dream. Endure the winters and blackflies of summer while lighting a candle for freedom.

Ixnay on the overtcay orrespondencecay

I love how fetus slam shuts up shills.
Why so you keep saying tent?
I have a house. I can't set up a party outside?

Attached: IMG_20180928_010739.jpg (3120x4160, 2.22M)