So, when is this thing reuniting again? Who is against it?

So, when is this thing reuniting again? Who is against it?

Attached: PhJav5aT9y7TM6cPIPn4tDkvSiJDMEi0VnKpNmooke8.jpg (960x895, 217K)

Attached: i am fucking white.jpg (700x394, 158K)

Obvious Roman genes

They are a mix of Celts, Romans and Anglo-Saxons basically

Attached: Roman_Empire_Trajan_117AD.png (2534x1540, 357K)

Attached: 55025130ad3e9_-_elle-14-awkward-celeb-winks-catherine-zeta-jones-v - Copy.jpg (400x600, 136K)

>Who

Attached: EVERYONE.gif (366x156, 1024K)

Romans weren't shitskins. People like that have Cheddar Man (Cheddar Nig) DNA.

kek

good reply

Multislavia

Balkantardia

Never, go fuck yourself.

Attached: 003272BD-EF84-4EBF-B5AD-E9799A685C51.jpg (454x363, 27K)

I would love to live in Yugoslavia. I am American but identify as Serb and follow orthodox faith/

Countdown to Balkan shit-flinging fest in 10...9....8...7...6....

Attached: 1489849488355.jpg (480x800, 46K)

It will never reunite.
>Slovenia belongs to the EU and, as Catholic nation, has always been in the Germanic/Hungarian sphere of influence for hundreds of years. NATO colony too.

>Croatia, basically the same as Slovenia above. Also a NATO colony.

>Bosnia and Herzegovina is basically a NATO colony with Mujahideen and other CIA/MI6 backed connections to Islamic terrorism. Republika Srpska is totally contained and can't do shit about it.

>Montenegro is in NATO simply because it has a coast on the Adriatic Sea. Nothing they can do now to be independent

>Kosovo is a mafia state, a giant US military base, and is completely infested with CIA/MI6 terrorists like KLA and other terrorists and mafia figures with links to turkey, Afghanistan, all the way to Brussels. Holy shit! Americans will NEVER give up Kosovo. It's too important militarily and its mines belong to George Soros.

>Serbia may not belong to either EU or NATO officially, but they are heavily occupied by a EU, US, NATO, and CIA presence. It basically has no independence. All its leaders are being pressured to cooperate with the Germans and the Americans. On top of that, it is polluted with depleted uranium, and will be like that for the next 4.5 billion years.

>Macedonia change its name just to make NATO and the EU happy. Again, its capital is in Brussels just like ALL of former Yugoslavia.

Yugoslavia will never be reunited. It's all colonized by German banks and American/British/EU/NATO military and intelligence operatives.

This kinda makes me really mad, what did Serbia ever do to be the enemy of world? I will join Serbian military and destroy NATO.

You don't want to live in Serbia though.
It is completely riddled with depleted uranium.

Still I love Serbia more than my own country, what to do? How do you see Serbia's future?

>but they are heavily occupied by a EU, US, NATO, and CIA presence.
you forgot the KGB and now Chink presence aswell

Attached: 6134613713.png (1302x830, 637K)

By God Americans calling a place polluted and unsafe has to be some of the most retarded shit out there

>Who is against it?
Everyone

All this but unironically. This burger gets it, but the point it that Yu shouldn't ever reunite even if it was beneficial for NATO. We're much better off this way, much more competitive too.

>what did Serbia ever do to be the enemy of world?
In the 1990s they didn't implement economic reforms fast enough which the Americans were demanding. So the Americans started creating concern over muh human rights and muh ethnic cleansing (which was going on all sides because it was a civil war) and blamed it all on the Serbs-- even though it was the CIA, MI6, and German intelligence that had been dividing the different ethnicities for decades. What happened next was a good old fashioned American regime change war.

How about I fuck all females in your family tree idiot

>what did Serbia ever do to be the enemy of world?
Being an ally to the Russians so deep in Europe and not being an American ally,the yugoslav wars was just a good excuse to bomb us and occupy us

Attached: 516125663.jpg (677x960, 130K)

fuck jewgoslavia, fuck jews , fuck niggers, fuck jannies, fuck women, fuck fridays
im a little drunk sorry guys.

Apparently Bill Clinton is against it

And this guy

it's ok im high rn

keep posting

it was a classic cia op to destroy the regime of yugoslavia

based, hope an asteroid kills us all

>you forgot the KGB and now Chink presence aswell
I didn't forget. EU, US, NATO, CIA, and MI6 arrived there in the 1990's way before Russia became strong after Vladimir Putin took power (and saved Russia) and way before China's One Belt One Road initiative made Serbia and the Balkans strategically important.

Americans, Germans, and British have a few different methods to force the Serbs to separate from China and Russia if they wanted. If Serbia ever gets serious about becoming too friendly with the Russians and the Chinese, then expect another NATO war. Serbs will get accused of genociding the Albanians even though it's the Serbs that have been getting cleansed from Kosovo thanks to CIA/MI6 backed KLA. Most Americans are too stupid, ignorant, and apathetic to educate themselves on the Balkans anyway.

It's truly sad, Serbia is innocent.

#metoo

Attached: DEFA748D-85DA-4EE5-A760-1946AFA9D8AF.png (582x600, 484K)

Any time now, any time...

never

Fuck off, then. Just leave.

how can a genocide that was done 20 years ago have any effect on the future???

Attached: 11.jpg (680x461, 323K)

>how can a genocide that was done 20 years ago have any effect on the future???
You don't understand how ignorant Americans are about the Balkans and you must not understand how often our mainstream media lies when it comes to international affairs.
they could simply make it look like it wasn't 20 years ago, but 2 weeks ago.

this, unironically

What happens in that ball sack region on the bottom?

It's true, isn't it?
Serbia has the highest cancer rates in Europe because of depleted uranium. I am not happy about it and, as an American, I am ashamed my country could do this to another country. American media won't cover it and I had to watch a documentary on rt to see the latest on the legacy of US use of depleted uranium in Serbia, Kosovo, and Montenegro.

Boris Malagurski's work on former Yugoslavia and Serbia is also good, at least the stuff in English. If I ever learn to read/speak Serb, it will be because of his work.

>Macedonia, now North Macedonia
I hear it's split between Albanians and people who want to be a part of Bulgaria.

fuck UstaĊĦe

Would the Balkans be nicer today of the Allied Nations hadn't sold out the Serb Royalists and backed Tito during WWII?

But why would American goverment care about Serbia at all in the first place

Attached: Slobodan-i-Mirjana-Markovic-3.jpg (830x553, 123K)

Those aren't Roman genes, the Romans barely made a dent in Britain's genepool. Those are indigenous Briton genes.

If you go to Wales you'll notice that virtually everyone is a swarthy fuck. Tom Jones looks like a fucking African despite being 200% Welsh. The fair-skinned people are the ones descended from Germanic and Irish invaders.

>why would the American government care about Serbia at all in the first place?
Look at the Balkan peninsula. Now look at where Serbia is in the Balkan peninsula.

Notice that Serbia is right in the middle.
It is centrally located in a strategically important peninsula of the European continent.
It is geographically close to Russia.
Culturally, Serbia is a Slavic nation with Orthodox religion, which makes it culturally close to Russia as well.

Americans do not want the Serbs to get too close and friendly with the Russians.
It's one of the biggest reasons. Just imagine how easy it would be culturally, historically, and geographically for Serbia to become a Russian ally in the middle of Europe like that

Attached: Balkan_peninsula_line.jpg (558x530, 169K)

Yoguslavias are what happens when you try to prevent ethnic cleansings.

Attached: ethnic cleansing.webm (569x320, 2.7M)

Let's keep it at that.

Attached: slika-2-ck-building-on-fire-1999.jpg (640x480, 58K)

Yugoslavia was basically an ethnostate.
Its fate is what will happen to muh all white ethnostate if it ever gets going and experiences any serious economic success. It will get divided and ripped apart by outside forces.

Yeah, if the US will do that to a European country, Canada is easily next if they vote to make Jordan Peterson or Doug Ford their prime minister.

>Turkish lapdog
>Start WWI
>Genocide almost every ethnicity on the Balkans
>bohooohoo those poor serbians