How do you deal with the fact that the majority of whites see their own extinction as being either irrelevant or an...

How do you deal with the fact that the majority of whites see their own extinction as being either irrelevant or an outright moral good?

Attached: 1541022293186.jpg (998x974, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_-zENAU4AFY
youtu.be/BwTmU4N5nQ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I let my inner hate feast on it.

You mean young white women?

Or European whites?

That’s not the case for white Americans as a whole

Hate is a poison which destroys you from the inside.

I'm Asian, so I shouldn't care. I care because I know that the current path will lead to China becoming a world power, and that means at least another century of pain and suffering. America must not slip off the throne.

Cringe

White people dont exist, that would suggest that Europeans/Caucasians are one homogenous monolithic group with a singular culture which would be false

America must slip if the status quo is to change. The status quo being everything that is happening now, including the browning of white countries.

It's true though. It literally biologically destroys you.

I do the same thing. It helps fuel my workout sessions.

Attached: dick-kickem.jpg (474x355, 23K)

good
this civilization is dead
niggers will inherit the globe
however a thousand white people will take over the continental Europe again
non-whites are an epidemic and they will be surpassed

Attached: 1561945465781.jpg (2048x2048, 436K)

China is never going to be a superpower. It is a legitimately 20 different groups and they will just great leap 2.0 once they make their current environment absolutely dreadful. We can already see this with the Africa stuff.

>categories don't exist
you are one pathetic brainlet

You let them go, they weren't worth anything in the first place. The ones who are left will be able to re-populate sometime in the future

>irrelevant
It's that for me. And we honestly kind of deserve it at this point. For refusing to get off of our asses & ensure we're unable to ever be put into such a position again by eliminating at least 6 billion. Simultaneously securing the existence of our fucking species.
Humanity's going to go extinct as a whole anyway because we're too fucking shortsightedly retarded to survive, so might as well go first & suffer less.

Its a construct, literally meaningless in the overall scope of things

Dude just cause you want to make babies with a white chick doesn’t mean I don’t want to also. Give it another 5000 years, everyone is gonna be almost white cause clothing and spf.

By washing my hands of the matter. Fuck the world. I'm out.

Attached: 1455051059085.gif (300x193, 1.68M)

How does it feel to fall for a forced meme that plays off the feelings of butt hurt white dudes?

Attached: 1544121680706.jpg (249x243, 12K)

>fall for a forced meme
Yes, goy, a meme, that's all it is.

That's all pol is dumby. Satire, paid shills, genuinely angry basement dwellers and lolz.

How do you feel about pushing numbers so flawed that what they DON'T say is, "OP has a tiny dick, can't dance, and can't ball ..."?

Scuse me, that "In what they don't say is the message, "OP has a tiny...."

I'd bet money I've been here a fuck of a lot longer than you, if that's your honest opinion of this place.
There's a tone of bullshit here but also more truth than virtually anywhere else that isn't another chan.
The only ones who don't think so aren't smart enough to even be here.

Attached: 01210561063.jpg (323x323, 15K)

fuck off kike

yes there is a ton of bullshit. But do you know how many people get sucked into it? White genocide is a forced meme. Just like how 'da joooooos' isn't actually true.

pol used to be a place where sketch bags would post conspiracy bullshit and rip on governments. Now look at it, fucking Trump general threads every 30 minutes, white genocide, storm fags all over the place and women are trash. It's become politically incorrect to be politically incorrect it seems.

>White genocide is a forced meme
>Just like how 'da joooooos' isn't actually true
(You)

Attached: 0240524021.jpg (1000x666, 59K)

Me on nigger lover's graves...
youtu.be/_-zENAU4AFY

If that poison is what's necessary to purge this world from evil, then being destroyed by it is a fair price to pay.

Attached: 1559725355332.png (652x3163, 1.19M)

>That’s not the case for white Americans as a whole
They’re entirely indifferent.

>2% vocal twitter fags
>majority.
Get out of the city.

Me on nigger lover's graves...
youtu.be/BwTmU4N5nQ8

most people are sheeple. it doesnt change, wherever you go and at what point in history. so it doesnt matter to me.

Majority of whites are not even aware they are going extinct.

We can takeover the world due to our technology advantage over everyone else its that simple.

dude when you go outside you barley hear your own language

traitors fucked us over for some fake debt shekels, it's insane

Repeat after me
Jews are white

Attached: 1559916918404.png (390x390, 112K)

Race is as much a social construct as species is. Remember that the next time you step on a bug.

>race doesn’t matter, culture is what matters

Attached: 12E4AACD-FCE0-459D-AA4C-8B9F1B419E58.jpg (220x220, 19K)

So when another side wants nothing but death for you and your people then you shouldn't hate them for it? What are you purposing, love, acceptance, maybe even tolerance?

Hate can be and effective motivator/defense mechanism if channeled properly and you do not let it go completely out of control.