Progressivism in 2019

>progressivism in 2019

Imagine being such a pussy you publicly admit to being "assaulted" by a woman after harassing her boyfriend and actually expecting sympathy

Trump will win in a landslide in 2020

Attached: pussyprogressive.jpg_large.jpg (489x811, 78K)

Checked and keked

Kikes are losing their minds

Attached: 1538763640755.png (400x400, 147K)

The president is a fucking sellout, but his followers still support his implicitly white message he ran on. Imagine not being able to support the president in the capital of your own country. America in 2019.

>poked in the chest
>she assaulted me!
leftists will never not be seen as pussies in my eyes

she did assault him
look up the legal definition of assault.

she could actually be charged with battery

He probably spit pozzed saliva on their burgers in the process of lecturing them

Attached: 1533786909824.png (585x565, 255K)

As the great Michael Malice would say, impotence signaling is much funnier than virtue signaling.

lets hope they lose more soon.

Attached: 1546746920319.png (810x793, 576K)

This guy got rekd in the comments.

>account is protected
post highlights?

>Generally, “assault” is defined as the threat or use of force on an individual that causes the individual to have a reasonable apprehension of imminent harmful or offensive contact.
>getting poked in the chest is "imminent harmful contact"

Attached: derp.png (389x432, 55K)

ban assualt fingers now

>BBQ restaurant with a trump supporter in it

Imagine my shock. Progs are tards. Imagine being offended by seeing a beaner in a Tex-mex restaurant. Same concept.

Attached: 7CC26BD0-8497-485F-9B8B-2FCEB67F2ABA.png (384x384, 10K)

>favorite restaurant in DC

It's like 6/10 at best. Tourist trap, and he should have expected maga that wearing trump supporters would be there this week.

>we don't tolerate racism here

Wow real original thought he expressed there.

>go up to innocent people and start shit, call them names
>restaurant throws you out for instigating

Seems normal.

Dunno guy seems low iq

Sorry user, I saw it this morning before he protected it. It wasn't just maga folks either. Half my follows retweeted it to mock the fool.

Gamma male.

Obviously the double standard still exists, but some tards apparently failed to get the memo.

>y-you... you just ASSAULTED ME
I could not imagine the satisfaction that girl got after stuffing her fingers into this fat cuck and his only reaction is to start crying. It's embarrasing and pathetic

Attached: 0_1S0cAilOSLPh8f62.jpg (512x512, 40K)

the media allows the left to define themselves but doesn’t afford the right the same privilege

Attached: girlwinnwe.jpg_large.jpg (800x568, 87K)

>assaulted

what a fucking pussy