I have virtually never seen atheist families with more than 2 kids

I have virtually never seen atheist families with more than 2 kids..
Will atheists just die out?

Attached: 1559486871128.jpg (1121x820, 136K)

They're not a race, and even though religion may be partly genetic no, there will always be atheists

100% of nuclear families in our societies seems to be Christians

why is that, pol?

Attached: 346.jpg (580x549, 88K)

>Will atheists just die out?
No, atheism will always live in the edgy phase of kiddies ages 14-17

Catholics and atheists will be replaced by Muslims or niggers. So what does it matter?

Christians are so mind numbing lay stupid it hurts. What happens to all the people that died without ever hearing about Jesus? Do they go to hell? I believe in god 100% and I also believe there is a malevolent metaphysical entity on this earth, but Christianity perpetrates so much of it it’s ridiculous. Why choose Jesus? His teachings allowed the Jews to subvert the US hard

People whom see family as important find peace and the ideology justification in the church teachings.
Just like lazy and evil people find moral justification in Marxism for the jealousy and will to destroy, subjugate and steal.
It is not the way around. That is not the ideology whom change people, they are the way they are, that is just the modulated by it, and it justify it. Just like you, enjoy something that why you consume it;

no, because they are being generated continually. people become atheist when life is easy.

It's very well known that atheists and liberals don't breed
The birthrate for white liberal urbanites in the US is around 1.1; for urban Jews it's below 1

The only reason why the US Jewish population hasn't collapsed is because of the orthodox who have 4-6 kids per woman

People will do whatever is socially acceptable in the society, and the media and various institutions decide what socially acceptable and normal. Areas in which Christianity is still prominent also tend to be rural and are less influenced by the media. Essentially correlation doesn't equal causation.You could have a secular society which had a fascistic government which controlled the media and ensured exposure to said media and you would likely see high birthrates there as well.

One thing that must be talked about here though is the low genetic quality of those children. Unfortunately this is quite common among strictly Christian households, and of course Christians disapprove of eugenics, furthermore, Christianity isn't a solid enough structure to build a society which has large families. Christianity will not allow for the improvement of the race.

I grew up in a town with a relatively large amount of Christian families for a Swedish town. And every single one of them are massive cucks because ”Jesus would have helped the poor refugees”.

My town wasn’t supposed to take in a very large amount of immigrants because there aren’t a lot of housing for them here. But guess what, the local Christian community offered to help so now there’s a ton of them literally living in the curch, and curch property.

I’m a zoomer by the way.

Attached: F51C522D-F7C6-4C7F-8BB9-C30E6F355EF8.jpg (500x500, 33K)

Atheist are K-selected and breed with a social conscience. Religious people are r-selected that breed in litters and don't care about over population, which is far worse than more resources/less people.

>It's very well known that atheists and liberals don't breed
Atheists are underrepresented in demographics because many attend church and pretend they are religious to prevent persecution and bias against them. Even so atheist couples have 1.7 children (replacement rate) versus christians people having 2.1children and muslims having 3.4 children (displacement rate).

another day another Christian shill thread

take your imaginary friend and shove him right up your ass, thanks

Basically, yes.

Atheism in the form of Secular humanism is a defacto religion.

But, like Jainism or Gnostics, they have almost no birth-rate.

Truth is irrelevant. Demographics is destiny.

It didn't seem to bother Hitler.

Christianity, properly exploited can literally be used to Inquisition and crusade against you enemies.

This

Attached: fug.png (203x248, 21K)

Attached: E1452FE4-FC5E-4A75-8388-E42F41F44FC8.jpg (600x338, 38K)

You’re correct they will die out. By 2040 whites will be reduced to a minority, but over 50% of whites will be Mormon, Evangelical, Trad Catholics etc.

DEUS VULT!

imagine growing up in that family, how could you avoid developing sister incestual fantasies

Is there a German behind that meme flag?

>”Jesus would have helped the poor refugees”.
He literately wouldn't. The Jews have subverted the teachings of Christ.

Jesus said "I am the truth" and the truth in this regard is that mass immigration destroys nations hence Jesus (which is the truth) wouldn't let this happen.

Attached: 874bfdf0aba6751261de45e71053218c1179472e7a9e4e2fe4c380bb31e55441.jpg (640x640, 119K)

I'm an atheist who has 4, but I do agree with a lot of Christianity. Even thinking of going to church sometime soon.