Anyone else glad this shitstain is finally irrelevant?

Anyone else glad this shitstain is finally irrelevant?

Attached: peterson.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FmH7JUeVQb8
ts.today/
youtube.com/watch?v=o9BbQyg7zwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=WXYuqrO8LLo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Leaf
It's so fucking tiresome.

Attached: sad woman.jpg (564x562, 33K)

Was he ever relevant though?

>still appears monthly on large shows
>irrelevant

The absolute state of discord trannies.

He's more relevant than ever.

he is still relevant, but a while back he was WAY more

Attached: 1541227140146.jpg (811x1268, 626K)

He is relevant to the right people now.
He is full-on controlled opposition, with appearances in major TV networks, sold-out speeches, best-selling books.

He was erected and propped up for a reason. To pacify white men and dull their collective conscience with Jungian individualistic dogma.

He is largely successful.

Yes, no place for gatekeepers or hypocrites.

>He is relevant to the right people now.

This is what the discord trannies and eceleb haters don't understand. Jordan Peterson was never meant to be a redpill for Jow Forums users.

Attached: 1532941141308.jpg (1536x2040, 349K)

What happened? Im posting Mikhailas.

Attached: 51470027_297351090953003_3946565135164216590_n.jpg (640x688, 104K)

Attached: wtf.jpg (640x639, 61K)

whats a discord tranny?

>Irrelevant
>everyone knows what he said intimately to the point there's no point talking about it
You meant "saturated", not "irrelevant"

>irrelevant
>OP is still talking about him.

Was this his best debate ever?

youtube.com/watch?v=FmH7JUeVQb8

Attached: 220px-Jordan_Peterson_June_2018.jpg (220x309, 14K)

Attached: bath.jpg (640x800, 66K)

Yes. Next one to become irrelevant should be teddy spaghetti.

God debates are fucking boring. They are so goddamn predictable.

r8 muh oc boys

Attached: 1548044464296.png (483x1039, 482K)

God, I want to buy her bath water.

Yes, and he still is.

He's a deep state agent.

He'll be going on Joe Rogan soon to boost his visibility and bring him back to relevancy. You see, these Jews are smart. Jordan Peterson and the IDW are a safe opposition to globo homo. They are not threatening to the Jews, so the Jews want to promote them to keep people from going harder right and becoming a threat to the Jews. But how do you get these people into the political realm? This is where the Jews' secret weapons come in: Joe Rogan and, to a lesser extent, Dave Rubin. Those two have no reason to be included in an Intellectual Dark Web because they are not intellectuals, yet they are included. Why? Because now that they are a part of this special group, they MUST have them on their shows. Thus as long as Joe Rogan is as popular as he is, the IDW and Jordan Peterson will always be relevant.

What does relevant mean in this context though? He's literally just a boomer who is mad that identity politics is more useful to capitalism than his boomer-tier conservatism.

The fuck you talking about Leaf, hes still relevant.

An internet user who attempts to get other people to hate a certain other person, usually an internet celebrity or as they say "e-celeb". They are the evolved version of the jealous hater, because they figured out that by ganging up together in discord chatrooms they can coordinate mass shilling on Jow Forums and right wing subreddits. They will pretend to be "just a regular right winger" or even "old fans" of the eceleb to get people on their hate bandwagon. Joe rogan subreddit was shilled by them after he had alex jones, they constantly shill here whenever a prominent youtuber drops a new video.

Discord trannies can shill about any topic, but their prefered topic is definitely YouTubers, because right wing youtubers represent a massive force the left cannot stop. An alternative media phenomenon where people just happen to enjoy telling each other the truth, in a world where lying for "moral good" is slowly becoming law. They think they can stop it by driving people to hate YouTubers.

By far their best attempt at doing this is starting infighting between youtubers, but the default state of a discord tranny is making low effort shill posts on Jow Forums. Discord trannies are responsible for over 99% of all BBC threads posted to this board.

Attached: 1554541434107.jpg (1340x8892, 2.1M)

He dismantles Marxism and post-modernism using science and reason. His thoughts on the Bible are very interesting, his thoughts on male's predicament in today's world are very spot-on.
I find his lectures very enlightening and insightful.

>He dismantles Marxism and post-modernism using science and reason.

He really doesn't. He actually has no idea what those 2 things mean at all, he's just created a convenient boogeyman.

His biblical lectures are great, he made them before he became a washed up e-celeb

He’s not a fucking redpill for anyone he’s also just as much of a postmodernist as the people he critiques. Individualism is cancer collectivism built the west

Attached: C4D4F7AE-CA8D-421A-8931-6E9F3A8D0781.jpg (960x770, 95K)

Lol someone tells you all to fix your lives and suddenly he’s an agent for the Juice

The Zizek was the best one, because Juden got fucking obliterated and humiliated.

Have you read the foreword to 12 Rules?

Yes, me.
He was good for getting young men to clean their room (and then leave that room!) but that's about it.
Once he started getting more into politics and overall life philosophy he got shittier and shittier.

don't be a beta, sign up for the beta
ts.today/

The parts about fixing your own shit isn't the part I find retarded with him at all. He's literally a psychologist, and I don't have a problem with his authority in that field. But just like dozens of academics before him, their arrogance makes them think that they should speak about things they know nothing about simply because they know something about something else.

>Not naming (((who))) is behind them
Also sage this slide thread

>irrelevant

Literally just appeared on Dr. Oz a couple day ago

Yes, my mommy tells me to clean my room all the time. Then this asshole had to pile on. Why can’t I just live in peace?

welcome tranny.

I feel bad for guys like this who need to write catchy self help books and then beg for time on cnn as an expert on some gay subject they don’t care about. Go do gay debates at colleges.

>irrelevant
Vox day minions are S E E T H I N G

Attached: 46574745745764.jpg (4160x2080, 899K)

The only reason he's not touring now is because he's spending time with his wife after her surgery

>onions made me hallucinate

This absolutely.
No amount of fixing the symptoms of (((Marxism))) will ever fix the underlying issue.

Not everyone that thinks he is a two faced snake is a tranny or fag.

Fag. Nothing he has to say is very enlightening or new. Just sit tight and clean your room white boy and concern yourself with being the coolest individual as the mudskins and fags organize around you to financially enslave you into paying for their 70 inch tv's and cadillacs through baby bonuses and slinging dope.

Its cool. You're an individual.

>Just sit tight and clean your room white boy and concern yourself with being the coolest individual as the mudskins and fags organize around you to financially enslave you into paying for their 70 inch tv's and cadillacs through baby bonuses and slinging dope.

Who hurt you?

I'm going to donate to Yang and Tulsi. I was talking to a friend about this recently, about how disillusioned I am with the whole voting thing and politics in general. He said that being a libertarian for him it was always about getting the most bang for your buck. Like someone that pays the price of admission to watch a movie. In that respect he cannot possibly be let down by Trump. He got his money's worth of entertainment. That's why I think I'll donate to Yang and Tulsi. Though, I'm hesitant to predict they can get the nomination, still worth throwing a little money at.

Jordan peterson came across like a bumbling idiot compared to Matt, but I can't stand that smug atheist faggot.

I used to watch The God Experience a lot too when I was younger

Attached: washyourballs.jpg (1280x720, 331K)

>Anyone else glad this shitstain is finally irrelevant?
no

Isn't he making his own leddit

>durr everyone who doesn’t like Peterson is a shill
Why couldn’t he give a straight answer on wether or not he was Christian? It’s a simple yes or or no question that doesn’t require an hour and a half rambling video

>goes on the biggest podcasts and broadcasters, universities all over north America
>is he relevant, though?

Attached: 1547929643142.jpg (260x384, 27K)

Lol i hope so I’d love to start a discussion about my favorite Solzhenitsyn novel “200 Years together”

>rambling

Just because your brain doesn't comprehend doesnt mean it's rambling.

Wait, he won't even identify as Christian or not? Not even just saying he's a nominal or culturally Christian?

He explained why not in the video though.

What race is Jordan Peterson?

git fucked, he's done a lot of good and helped a fuckton of people. That's a lot more than you will ever contribute to society.

Wash your penis

Once again simple yes or no

>helped a fuckton of people.
More like fleeced them and gave them bullshit personality tests.

>hurr durr wash benis

Got anything else, tranny?

every self help author has done that, all 1 billion of them. Big fucking deal. Helping scum is easy, teach them to clean their penis, there you safed their life from infection. woopdi fucking doo

Prove it

so, no. he's not.

Ok Jordan

ok

Prove what that he had an hour and a half long video of some post modern bs about Christianity

Just because something is phrased as a yes or no question doesn't mean that the answer must be or should be in that form.

Are you still beating your wife?

Butthurt?

Asking someone if they are Christian isn't a trick question user.

Well, maybe it should be

>Why couldn’t he give a straight answer on wether or not he was Christian?
reminder that Jordan Pederstein is one of the biggest shabbos gois for sale on the market today and a practicing Luciferian

youtube.com/watch?v=o9BbQyg7zwQ

Attached: european dream.jpg (1100x619, 72K)

>coping this hard about Peterson’s post modernist Bent
And no I’m beating yours

>Ye shall know them by their fruit
He enables and defends the kikes. Therefore, he is a shill and a traitor

Attached: jordan pederstein in normie costume.jpg (1024x683, 253K)

you have to go back

Attached: 1559457673403.png (1440x806, 652K)

The problem is that neither of us have wives.

yes or no questions can carry implications that make either answer false.

Agreed. Until he explained himself, I couldn't exactly articulate why I've never said "God bless you" to anyone or about anything. Personally, the thought of me presuming to say who God will or won't bless just seems too insolent, too presumptuous. It's ok if you want to say "God bless you" directed at me, I'll take it with the love and intent it is given, but I don't know if I've ever uttered the words myself. I know the reason was some obscure flavor of respect, but now I'm able to say it. It's because I feel that saying so is almost borderline blasphemous.

In today's news, Reddit the post. Jordan Peterson is a kike puppet and the migarants can't see it

Attached: 435.jpg (717x880, 88K)

How so?

+$0.02

He identifies as Satan. It's cool tho, just a prank, and he helps young men to clean their room.

Attached: satan as avatar.png (665x510, 103K)

He's more relevant than ever

Attached: 1562108866853.jpg (1200x675, 159K)

It's an old folk tradition. Supposedly people used to believe sneezing expelled evil spirits. Probably had something to do with the plague if you asked me.

Fuck out of here schizo

>short arms
dropped

Take your meds young man, and wash your individual penis while you're at it.

Giving the blessing of Christ makes much more sense within the context of a priesthood. Christ's actions on Earth were (almost) always mediated to the crowd through his disciples. I could talk more about the Bishops being the successors to the Apostles and what their laying on of hands accomplishes (no pedo), but I'd rather be organizing my bookshelf right now.

Of course its a leaf.

Attached: Screenshot_20190705-175416.png (1258x2048, 973K)

Well, I think there's a good argument to be made that you shouldn't call yourself a christian unless you've really actually internalized and implemented christ's morality in your life to a degree that most "christians" never really attain.

But on another level, there are multiple possible interpretations of the question and so simply just saying yes or no would mislead any number of people who interpreted it differently than him. And so rather than giving you (and the media) the misleading soundbite, peterson just expanded on his view of the situation.

>Giving the blessing of Christ makes much more sense within the context of a priesthood

Yes, exactly. For priests, it'd be totally fine. For the average person, not so much.

Are you Catholic? I'm trying to get back into it. Been going to an FSSP church and I like it a lot.

Keep bumping a thread about someone you dislike, tranny. Surely that will make the people who enjoy his content stop to enjoy his content. Tranny logic : never fails to make me laugh.

imagine shilling this hard

I see your point but it doesn't make sense to hedge the question with that stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=WXYuqrO8LLo

Why not?
I don't really get what you mean by that.