I think we found our newest hate symbol boys

>“The Betsy Ross flag is a common historical flag,” Mark Pitcavage of the ADL told CNBC. While it’s been used by white supremacists “from time to time,” he has “never once thought about” adding the Betsy Ross flag to the list.

>Nonetheless, it’s true that if you search through enough old photos of Klan rallies and neo-Nazi pageants, you can spot a Betsy Ross flag from time to time.

>Do you know what else you can probably spot if you look long and hard enough? Nike sneakers. Does that make Nikes symbols of white supremacy?

>Of course not. But what if these groups started wearing T-shirts with the Nike “swoosh” on them?

>Frankly, I think it would be a brilliant move by these hate groups to do just that. Nike would freak out, giving these attention-seekers a bonanza in free publicity.

How do we do this?
>western canon
>black and white are separate
>reclaiming our heritage from the dindus
There has gotta be a way to make the (((adl))) add this stupid symbol to that bitchy little list of theirs

nationalreview.com/2019/07/nike-betsy-ross-sneakers-colin-kaepernick-culture-war/

>inb4 "written by a Jew"
You can literally find a Jew to support any idea. It doesn't mean that an idea is bad. Judge it on its own merits

Attached: nike-logo.jpg (620x420, 15K)

good luck

kek

Attached: 1562369933519.jpg (620x420, 45K)

not bad, user

There are no nations. There are no peoples. There are no Russians. There are no Arabs. There are no third worlds. There is no West. There is only one holistic system of systems, one vast and immane, interwoven, interacting, multivariate, multinational dominion of dollars. Petro-dollars, electro-dollars, multi-dollars, reichmarks, rins, rubles, pounds, and shekels.

Attached: symbols.jpg (507x606, 132K)

Based network poster.

Far out

Attached: Boeing-logo.jpg (478x312, 17K)

I’m high as a bitch

The white check could symbolize “It is okay to be white.”

Get your new Nike T Shirts lads

Attached: IMG_0649.jpg (1760x2040, 527K)

i always thought we should go harder on cockney using name brands interchangeably with slurs in the normiesphere to fuck with big tech and confuse their censorship algorithms
>kikes=nikes
>niggers=snickers
>poos=daburs
that way when big tech catches on theyd be forced to censor their pay pigs and completely collapse or let us secretly be racist.

I like that. something like pic related maybe
too heavy handed imho but your heart is in the right place

Attached: 7btig.jpg (620x420, 11K)

Best would to be buy clearance loss leader clothes and screen print your own shit.

>pic related.

Attached: 4425D1C5-867C-4229-A90E-942187A2BA46.jpg (293x273, 17K)

>Swishtika

Oh, Nike!

hate deez nutz in your mouth.

I am more proud of this OC than I should be.

Attached: 20190705_204214.jpg (620x420, 21K)

clam ahoy mr squidword.

We could mass produce these flags in Indonesia and sell them for a huge profit.

Attached: L8401261550189971800.jpg (470x470, 31K)

I've been thinking that was a chimps mouth from the thumbnail since it was posted.

Attached: disneynature-chimpanzee-oscar.jpg.320x427_q85_.jpg (320x408, 38K)

SOMEONE WITH SKILLS, MEME THE SWOOSH INTO A SWASTIKA

bump
make 14th star tho for the 14 words

nice one if i might say so myself

Attached: twitter faceberg swastika.jpg (620x602, 96K)

White overcoming the blacks in a great victory (Nike, get it?) even though outnumbered.

That's the symbolism.

Why does the US government permit a corporation to use child slavery?

They don't if its in USA.

They do if its outside of USA.

Attached: facebook swastika.jpg (1200x720, 71K)

kek!

>even my parents' semi-fancy bathtub

Attached: 1546339574219.jpg (425x414, 37K)

Not the best but here's a you for effort user.

the swoosh is a symbol of the white man's whip

the swishtika. brilliant. my sides.

that's clever. someone with some photoshop skills put brady holding it and kapernick on the receiving end

still feel cool with your snide remark you defeatist faggot glownigger jew?

all i have is ms paint so i can't edit it

stfu and just do it

>see what i just did there?

Just a reminder, the Swish symbol is a logo for by a company based in the great northwest who had an alliance with a Japanese company.

Attached: 1562240360904s.jpg (198x250, 16K)

Attached: 1562269885044.jpg (1898x2274, 250K)

Somebody put a nike flag over the Auschwitz entrance with a just do it caption