Why do American wages not pay a living wage?

Why do American wages not pay a living wage?

Attached: 68bbd200-9cf9-11e9-bf47-f2c8da820949.png (640x640, 176K)

Kill yourself commie scum

>Alaska
>ushers
WTF are ushers?

Because businesses want to maximize profit so they pay as little as they can. That's what is behind the push for mass immigration, your wokers want too much money? Bring is some low wage third world slaves that will live with 10 people in a house.

black r&b singers

>CA

>Forest and Conservation

Explains a lot

Not everyone deserves to live

Attached: 1549845648410.png (275x251, 90K)

they do so long as you dont have children and have no serious health issues. if you have either of those two things you will be wed to the government for resources.

but even this map isnt the whole story. theres many well paying entry level jobs out there than can give you a stable income, but you better be prepared to do mind-numbing work for 60+ hours a week.

bye bye stable self-sustaining families and communities! bye forever!!

Fast food was a mistake.
It's shit for you, is like candy for niggers, and pays shit, mostly to niggers.

capitalist pigs must pay

plenty of those are part time

MT
Graduate teaching assistant
Hmmmm.

An usher is a person who shows you to your seat at an event. The people who help old boomers figure out where Sec 105, Seat 56A is.

The low pay of graduate teaching assistants is deceptive. I was a GTA while earning my PhD. Yeah it only paid like 15K a year, but I was also getting free tuition for my entire stay in grad school. When you take into account the free college the pay is much higher.

CEO Nosenstein needs that second yacht and third vacation home.

What a raise? The best I give you is 2%. Stop being greedy. Get out of my office before I outsource your job to Pajeet! Oh btw your health insurance premiums will be going up $5000 on your $10,000 deductible plan next year.

I have trouble buying this. First off, there's a lot of minimum wage jobs. How do you decide what's the lowest paying? I guess hours, but

>logging workers
>automotive & watercraft service (mechanics?)
>forest & conservation
How? Are you telling me that McJobs pay more than logging in vermont?

>Food service and prep
>24k+

But the minimum wage is 12p/h, literally any minimum wage job makes less than that on average

get back in your cagie wagie

Attached: file.png (192x262, 52K)

That's a good question...
I'm gonna lurk and see if answers

Bump

Attached: Screenshot_20190705-111047.png (720x1280, 234K)

At some point individuals need to stand beside themselves and say self... you are the stockholder to whom the board answers

/thread

Attached: 20190704_133313.gif (1080x1920, 625K)

>NY... Shampooer
Not Jizz Mopper at Show World Center

Attached: SWC.jpg (1024x768, 259K)

Don't forget to pay your taxes this year! Someone has to subsidize my workers on food stamps at my billion dollar company. Next week we will be holding a company charity event for underprivileged Israeli children. What can beat a tax write off and good publicity using my underpaid employees wages?

How are americans alive then?

Food isn't as expensive as Canada.
Post the in store prices.

taxing the shrinking middle class (not that there's much left of it anyway) into oblivion and taking their productivity and giving it to worthless leaches with welfare programs.