Why are millennial women refusing to cook?

Why are millennial women refusing to cook?

Attached: 1562379420817.jpg (636x382, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prunus_laurocerasus
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What do you even use bay leaf for

Burrito bowls

Making things taste like shit

It's for flavoring. It's not supposed to be in the final product.

I'm probably the worst cook on the fucking planet and I know what a bay leaf is, holy shit.

because they don't have to, they can eat out for free thanks to generous men.

To be fair it's not supposed to be in the actual food, it's usually just used for flavoring

You should be sad that they didn't eat the bay leaf. I'd love to hear about a roastie's intestine's getting shredded by the death leaf.

1-3 leaves in chicken soup and few other things I make. It's got great flavor.

I like tea with it.

>Making things taste like shit
Generation Z everyone. You have the palate of a nigger.

Cooking meat and sauces.

I mean, these women are dumb as fucking rocks, but usually you remove the bay leaf after cooking.

Return to southern italy, do not trouble us again.

well as long as one of her 4 moves is solar beam and then also prolly sunny say you can use her to 1 hit ko water pokemon

Attached: 1532090223381.png (454x520, 13K)

I'D BE MAD TO IF I HAD TO SEE A FUCKING LEAF

This. Bay leaf is fatal. It's amazing how commonly its cooked with

cooking is oppressive because you have to do dishes afterward

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

lol

When boiled it gives off a nice aroma. A very underrated spice.

>visually similar mountain laurel and cherry laurel, have leaves that are poisonous to humans and livestock.[11] While these plants are not sold anywhere for culinary use, their visual similarity to bay leaves has led to the oft-repeated belief that bay leaves should be removed from food after cooking because they are poisonous. This is not true; bay leaves may be eaten without toxic effect. However, they remain unpleasantly stiff even after thorough cooking, and if swallowed whole or in large pieces, they may pose a risk of harming the digestive tract or causing choking
I've eaten them as a stupid kid before. Nothing happened. I'll take far death experiences for 400, Alex.

Chipotle's problem is they do actual cooking at their stores. If they bought tomato sauce in 5 gallon pails, like everybody else, you would never accidentally see a bay leaf.

Imagine finding a bunch of starving people and giving them chili or spaghetti w/ bay leaves mixed in. Watching them just gobble it all down bay leaves and all then you just sit back and listen to the agonizing screams and watch the fecal blood geysers.

Flavouring stews.

Sure it can be, but everybody knows you don’t actually eat the bay leaf.

This. You use it to ward off the inhumans.

Adds a nice flavor when cooking rice. Good for soups too.

Chipotle is fucking disgusting anyway

Jesus christ you can eat bay leaf you retards

Bay leaves are not fatal. If you eat a crispy dry one it can hurt your tummy though.

adds depth of flavor.

Fair and poke pilled

No one in America cooks.

Buffets are boomercide.

No it doesn't. I'm not adding gimmick leaves into my soup if I can't digest it.

absolute state of burgers kek

Okay, enjoy shitty soup.

Even then just throw it away?

Attached: delet.jpg (500x479, 21K)

My mom also puts leafs on my food for some reason. Fucking leafs.

Because they would have to put in effort and effort is.............

Attached: image.jpg (571x1024, 134K)

>burgers being retarded again
You can eat it just fine

bayleaf is a wog food thing anyway

Pretty sure it is just bantz.

To make food taste earthy. It's hard to describe but unmistakable.

Attached: image.jpg (292x310, 34K)

Advertising. These companies do a great job at making people think its okay to eat 1200 calories for dinner. Ever look at Chipotle's bags? They advertise green energy and healthiness, which is hilarious because they probably destroy the environment with their corporate suppliers while feeding people literal fucking slop.

Bay leaf is edible you fucking mongoloid

It just isn't worth it anymore bros. I just use tinder sluts and hookers now.

A) Their beta boyfriends pay for them to eat out every night
B) Tinder dates for free food
C) They literally dont have to because theyve never known a real man in their entire lives (none of you are men)

Their mothers never beat them to help around the house. This is what happens whenn you spare the rod

stop this user, there might be people ITT who really don't know how dangerous bay leaves can be, young anons, genuine faggots, leafs, they are all still people! For Pete's sake, don't make bay leafs the new tide pods!

Attached: image.jpg (292x440, 32K)

you don't eat it, you pull it out before serving if possible. It's also kind of fun when serving soup to have prizes for people who find the bay leafs.

Real real bay laurel / real laurel is 100% non poisonous. you can eat all parts of the plant.
What youre referrong to is cherry laurel, which is not real laurel, but looks similar, thus the name, which is poisonous.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prunus_laurocerasus

my gook wife cooks an amazing meal every night, enjoy your frozen meal, settling for used-up white girl cucks

>my gook wife cooks an amazing meal every night
I don't want to eat a dog ever, much less every night. But you go ahead and enjoy your ugly bug wife and her terrible cooking.

My momma said if I were so unlucky to eat a bay leaf that it would shred my innards like a razor blade. Are you saying my momma lied to me to protect me from eating a dry leaf that might have caused me mild indigestion?

Throws a raw fish on a plate, what an amazing chef.

Attached: image.jpg (400x336, 36K)

these retards are a product of the modern age

I imagine a restaurant serving the public should remove the leaves, but at home it was always fun to see who ended up getting the bay leaf when we had beef stew.

It was me. It was always me. If there were two leaves I would get them both. Fuck you, bay leaves.

Soup

Attached: Screenshot_20190705-210610~2.png (1440x1103, 191K)

Did you ever swallow that part of the Doritos that feels like it is cutting your innards in two like a medieval punishment for treasonous heresy?

Attached: image.jpg (604x604, 65K)

Because their parents never taught them.

They don't even recognize food anymore

Attached: bayleaf.jpg (225x225, 5K)

pokebowl! sushi with mayo!

I put that in almost everything I cook! My aroma with friend garlic in olive oil as a base! When I cook steak I seal it then add tiny smudge of butter, garlic and bay leaves... Chicken soup and bay leaves, the best, pasta sauce fresh with bay leaves and tiny bit of oregano the best.... It's the best in everything, also was used to sooth persons by burning in the house! Aroma has a good affect on the human brain!

kek

Because they don't want to do anything that requires any sort of effort or learning at all. They want to spend life alternating between starfishing, tantrumming, rubbing their giney, and sobbing themselves to sleep. This is the result of society giving in to the shit test that is feminism.

adds complexity

To be fair, it's a legitimate grievance...even if they are legally retarded.

Attached: 33335555.jpg (360x418, 26K)

Most likely because nobody is fucking them right.

We all know you can eat a bay leaf, bud.

Attached: 1560399715539.jpg (512x512, 32K)

A FUCKING LEAF

>eating shitpoltgay
>ever
Those roasties got what they deserved.

Its a spice. You put it in a stew or sauce and take it out when you're done. Its got like a nice umami flavor.

Umami has a nice umami flavor.

Attached: image.jpg (292x438, 35K)

The females are useless parasites.

Don't forget Eviolite, bitch.

Attached: 1512819490594.jpg (960x790, 51K)

Bay leaf is super underrated.

Goddamn this is pathetic.

>It's also kind of fun when serving soup to have prizes for people who find the bay leafs.
Do americans really do this?

I do.

Maybe the real bay leaves are the friends we've made along the way.

Attached: image.jpg (600x526, 81K)

Who cares?
Cooking is something you can easily get a woman to do after you are married.

>when the Americans have to lecture you on party food culture
Pathetic. Y'all mothafuckas need Spic Jesus, Adolf Hitler, and the Super Bowl.

>hurt your tummy
Are you 6 years old?

Your cooking sounds delicious.

Based leaf

you should remove bay leaves after cooking

Its in everything. Pickling spices that make your burger pickles for example. Corned beef. Stews, casseroles, even Bolognese.

Ohhh snap.
Also, I love Japs. We've given them so much, it's only polite that we adopt one-a their words as a loanword. "Umami" can be used more broadly than "savory," covering flavors like "earthy" and "musty" as well. I mean, I fucking HATE most "umami" flavor, but I appreciate the expansion of English culinary nomenclatures.
Thanks, little Jap bros. Your aniki salutes you.

Attached: aniki sketch - artemcherbakov.jpg (771x1037, 134K)

fuck

Attached: 1492149277342.gif (414x382, 2.82M)

Oh this post should be etched forever in stone, encapsulating the words of an eternal optimist.

Attached: image.jpg (292x438, 16K)

Yes a woman can learn to cook
It is not like something that cant be fixed like not being a virgin

>musty
This word should stand alone as a flavor, and be used when asking for your money back

Attached: image.jpg (720x720, 89K)

laurel is not a source of umami compounds you dipshit.

sweet jesus, stop watching shokugeki no soma, or at least pay attention to what Joichiro Senpai is explaining

Dude, fix um before you marry them, hang that ring like a carrot on a stick.

Attached: image.jpg (292x430, 48K)

Thanks botanist bro

Squeezah, now for shark fin pizza.

Attached: image.jpg (700x1024, 141K)