Who controls earthquakes

Who is it? And why target california, are they getting ready to create the official one world government

Attached: 1CB87E9E-736E-4707-874D-E2F66392F874.jpg (828x952, 256K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-3wFxuuG-y0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dame la salsa negro

HAAARP

Project Blue Beam

Attached: the-best-project-bluebeam.jpg (1280x720, 159K)

I have to visit my jewish inlaws in september, pls no earthquakes then

>tfw in post nut clarity and can see this woman as a thot and not want to sniff her ass

What is this

THE JEWS

you know they do.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 32K)

They're literally targeting the navy weapons base that's L I T E R A L L Y right where the earthquake hit. It's not a natural earthquake, it's low key secret nukes being hacked and set off by chinese and russian hackers.

Wait wtf, please explain

Jews of course

What is Trump trying to distract the country from?

Just look up navy station china lake and spread tons of hysteria online please and thank you

Why does china have a base in america? This doesnt make sense? Unless i read the articles wrong it said china closed down the base cuz of the earthquake but the earthquake happen in california

LMAO I'm going to stop fucking with you because you're clearly not an agent.

China Lake is just the name of a Navy Air weapons testing ground.

The earthquakes happened beneath the target ranges on the base, on which nothing significant exists except target markers.

Literally nothing important is there. I'm just stirring the pot because I'm drunk and know NSA/CIA/FBI fags will have to investigate these posts and whether or not you're a Russian/Chinese/Israeli/Anonymous spy of some kind.

The earthquake is literally a nothingburger.

Giving billions of shekels to israel

It seems like you are pretty defensive all of a sudden once i started asking questions. You expect me to believe its nothing? Nice try shill, i will find more research and expose you all

When my forefathers sailed into the Monterey Bay in 1603, they claimed this land as their own.

The entire central valley will flood.

San Francisco is on a massive hill - a maxed out 10 earthquake will send glass falling to the city streets for miles - buildings will burn and bridges will be annihilated - tons of death.

Most of the Santa Clara valley (San Jose) will be evaporated with devastation just like SF with the bonus of a bit of flooding from Northern San Jose spreading south.

LA will be set on fire and will suffer flooding, although to what extent will depend on where the big earthqauke strikes and what damage it can wreck on the city infrastructure.

I can't fucking wait to see you degenerates and carpetbaggers destroying each other trying to flee down the 101.

You'll feel God's wrath soon, don't worry.

Sleep tight SF, SJ and LA.

You carpetbaggers are about to pay for the desutruction you brought upon my people and my soil.

Attached: 1530390458388.jpg (800x800, 117K)

youtube.com/watch?v=-3wFxuuG-y0

Attached: 1530397519558.jpg (916x752, 175K)

fixed :)

Attached: fixed.png (828x952, 1.58M)

just gonna leave this here

Attached: image323482348255.png (1502x548, 244K)

Vastly improved.