HAPPENING: Trump Going After Federal Reserve

>Jews causing earthquakes
>aassianted one of his billionaire friends
>dew weapons

Our Most Difficult Problem Is The Federal Reserve

Attached: 41C984CB-DCA2-42CA-A804-178D47CE414A.jpg (562x842, 319K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/MiC4H08J
youtube.com/watch?v=QhuOMnHhFB0
youtube.com/watch?v=AYPpwPkoAls
youtube.com/watch?v=IKcTxwvzv8M
youtube.com/watch?v=Pg6VTzacb9I
youtube.com/watch?v=DrsKPFA93KE
washingtonexaminer.com/news/officials-accuse-dhs-chief-kevin-mcaleenan-of-leaking-ice-raids-plan-to-sabotage-operation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What a fucking cuck
Tell him to cry on twitter more
Given Cruz or this faggot Im not sure how I'd vote.
MIGA

Attached: gpntqG7.jpg (680x451, 56K)

>t. Glow in the dark Federal Reserve worker

NESARA NOW

Attached: Drain-the-swamp.jpg (1392x1063, 630K)

Psst..wanna know a secret?

Nothing will happen

yeah please explain how a coal tycoon is his friend, just because they're both rich?
fairly sure anyone in the coal industry is against human prosperity

I cant believe people got their heads bashed in to support this guy and all he can do is cry on twitter for more jew jew cummies.

Attached: 1550705372870.jpg (796x422, 281K)

Nothing will happen, just like Hillary, screech harder Trump tards.

YOU KIKES WORRIED?

OH YEAH. THE ZIONISTS ARE WORRIED.

>trump
>being cut from his shabbos leash and allowed to do anything

pick one

Attached: jew.gif (411x480, 45K)

You stick out like the fucking flaming faggot you are. We see you

Yep. You kikes are terrified.

>Im not sure how I'd vote.
Oh I think we know who you'd vote for, nigger

oh uh

t. Chaim

>>Jews causing earthquakes
Funny part is, MSM will screenshot shit like this and run a news story about how people actually think this.

>Our Most Difficult Problem Is The Federal Reserve

Attached: jew afraid.jpg (600x612, 93K)

Today is the day, I'm going to be ending it now early in the morning just before my parents wake up. I haven't slept in almost 30 hours.
Goodbye everyone, and thank you for the fun times. I'll start in around 45 minutes. YD

Livestream video link + explanation:
pastebin.com/MiC4H08J

Attached: 1562389876.626.jpg (360x640, 80K)

Should we thank the kikes for destroying California?

The Federal Reserve is s private bank so the glow meme doesn't quite fit here.

No one cares

Attached: 1526245735684678765356854.jpg (308x332, 23K)

Yes any day now Trump will do something relevant besides cry on twitter. Trust the plan -Q

>>>Reddit

Attached: 1521544809567.jpg (500x455, 96K)

This is what bait looks like.

You know what's funny: he had an actual plan with ICE and it got leaked. Care to comment?

I hope he's successful if he tries to end it, but will end up JFK'D. He'll just audit it for show.

I care to comment hes "monitoring the situation with google closely" as far as election meddling and free speech stifling and Cruz seems to be shilling in Congress rather then just on twitter. We handed this guy executive power. Using it to cry on twitter is for boomer cucks like the Donald.

Attached: 1549779845326.png (1189x1422, 59K)

>We handed this guy executive power
We? I think he's doing a damn fine job. Him talking on twitter is not at all like the literal kikes that bitch and moan on every single one of his tweets.

"3 black bulls slept with my wife melania last night. I am very disappointed and will be monitoring the situation closely..SAD"

Attached: SAD.jpg (2000x1420, 429K)

Sorry. You must be new. Trump is not going after the Federal Reserve, he is simply whining like an impotent bitch on twitter. He does that you know.

Now you're inserting you racist fetish. Nigger dicks on the brain?

Trump and TPTB want to devalue the dollar because our debt and interest payments are getting way too high

by devaluing the dollar, they can print more and thus keep the ponzi scheme going on for at least a little longer

kek bankers would nuke the entire world before they ever let something like that even be discussed in the senate or mainstream media

He wont, but if he did, I'm sure he would hire some really great people to do it. Just like the people he found to run DHS, the DOJ, his cabinet, ect.

Why do you think Trump is trying to denuke the world? Why are ayys showing up everywhere?

Yeah totally advocating a 4th reich here as a liberal shill. you got me...would a liberal shill do this?? (pic related)

Attached: 1521584400150.png (1280x1280, 634K)

WHAT IF....The Zionists hold the ENTIRE WORLD hostage and keep us enslaved. The matrix is the weight of all their lies over millennia.

youtube.com/watch?v=QhuOMnHhFB0
youtube.com/watch?v=AYPpwPkoAls
youtube.com/watch?v=IKcTxwvzv8M
youtube.com/watch?v=Pg6VTzacb9I

they aren't trying to denuke the world, just Iran, because their precious Israel is being threatened

ayys aren't real, it's all project bluebeam shit meant to help usher in the NWO

An agent or shill would. You're inorganic, nigger

Nope. You're so fucked. You Israelis are all going to die.

youtube.com/watch?v=DrsKPFA93KE

Look user I would love nothing more to see Israel get turned into a glass parking lot, but it's never going to happen.

They will never face justice for their crimes, at worst their power will diminish but the damage is already done.

Did you not read the anti-semitism bill Trump signed into law? You can't even accuse these rats for what they are guilty of anymore. They have complete and total control.

Speaking of TheDonald, has he whined yet about the fact that they shut down his biggest support forum on the internet yet?

Honestly, he really has become an embarrassing faggot. He could have a fireside chat about the Fed. Actually give a speech about the con job that it is, and discuss the internationalists who own and profit off it. He could do the same for all the big tech companies, media, and military industrial complex, all owned by entities like Vanguard and Black Rock, entities with secret owners who probably aren't even Americans. But this is the best he could do. What a disappointing sad sack the miracle president turned out to be.

Anyway trust the plan..It seems to be all coming together for you in the next few months -Q r/thedonald

Attached: 1539319944083.png (655x509, 28K)

You israelis are all going to die. Zionists will be slaughtered in this war.

B A S E D

A

S

E

D

TRUST
SESSIONS

Thinking Israel controls anything and not the Vatican, the Royals, the Roths, ect. Fucking idiots.

JFC you are retarded. keep trusting the plan buddy, Zionists are going to be laughing on the sidelines stringing you along like the gullible marionette you are.

Attached: 1560299920175.jpg (480x480, 21K)

Zionist blood before summer is over :)

I didn't know that, care to link it?

And on Labor day, when nothing happens, then what?

he's playing the long game. a-any day now

Do you get itchy? Leaning on all that straw?

washingtonexaminer.com/news/officials-accuse-dhs-chief-kevin-mcaleenan-of-leaking-ice-raids-plan-to-sabotage-operation

t.Kike

>Raised rates too fast
>Going up .25% a quarter from a literally zero and is currently at 2.25%.

Trumptards are such good goys

Attached: DuFNUAbW4AAmnuW.jpg (796x796, 160K)

> They raised rates too soon

Trump is wrong about this. A lot of the problems the country is having right now is because rates have been held artificially low for far too long.

And not only has it created the next boom/bust cycle, it has also stripped the fed of it's most common reaction to crisis... lowering rates.

Everyone in the financial world knows this; and none of the politicians understand this. The current fed fund rate is 2.5%. It should be at roughly 4.0% right now if we don't want to lose the country next time.

Attached: fed-funds-rate-historical-chart.png (1280x790, 124K)

they cant keep it up, rates will be zero again soon and it wont solve anything.

in a way it hardly matters what anyone does now. the damage is already done. Trying to set things right merely brings the pain sooner rather than later. that is why it will be done if they cant bear another trump term.

but Trump needs a cheap dollar
Trump demands ZIRP, Obama had 8 years of it it's only fair :^)

You're right. And with banks back to selling CDO's and writing no-doc loans, they've obviously to dance on the razor blade again.

People with short memories don't realize how dangerous of a situation we are in right now.

The only real reason to have ZIRP in America is to make it easier to pay the interest on the debt; but even that is offset by how fucked we are.

People have to remember that it was only through force of personality that Paulson was able to talk Russia and China out of dumping our debt on the open market last time.

This time, the angles are different. We are rapidly reaching a point where the political gain of ruining the US is worth the economic hit to Russia and China doing it. The rush by certain nations to switch out of dollars as a reserve currency should remind people that they are preparing for it.

im pretty sure it would benefit me if the US defaulted instead of inflated. My meager wealth wouldnt be in so much competition with all the free money people are throwing around everywhere.

it would also be amazing to live in a USA where the budget always had to be balanced.

Even if you had all of wealth in gold, and even if you had more than "meager", it would still be end end of the fucking world.

If the US were to default, it wouldn't mean a simple adjustment. It would be the grocery stores empty, a 60% unemployment rate, the collapse of the entire world economy. The loss of electricity, natural gas, gasoline, etc. The ATM's no longer working and even if they did, no one accepting any form of payment for any hard products anyway.

Look at how quickly law and order broke down during the LA riots or the New York blackout. Now think of that happening through the entire world.

In that sort of situation, unless you're really gunned up and never have to fall asleep, it would be a losing game for all of us.

Point number 5 why?
point 17 is a joke, especially with point 16
One year to take old notes out of circulation is not nearly enough

people who dont live in cities would probably be fine, capital goods dont just disappear when they are no longer in a liquid market.
city dwellers can all get fucked, and they will one way or another.

Item #10 (gold standard) is the clue of how stupid the author of this plan was.

So you want to turn the creation of wealth over to South Africa and Russia? Great idea bud.

Trump is going back to the gold standard moron.

fpbp

It's theoretically possible that Trump is sort of pushing them to show their true face, while 4dchessing them

They don't disappear, but they can't be bought and sold. Nearly every economic crisis in history was created by frozen credit markets, and it would be the same here.

Let's say you own a warehouse/distribution company, loaded with product. How do you sell it? Under this theory, you can't take dollars anymore. You're not going to be able to use bitcoin because the internet and the electricity will be gone.

You won't be able to hire workers or pay them because there will no longer be a valid currency to do so with. Add to this the entire wealth of every person in the country being wiped out when the dollar goes to zero, and you wind up in a situation you had during the first years of the great depression... people starving on one side of the country while farmers were burning their crops on the other side; factories with brand new working equipment standing idle while people line up for jobs that can't be given for lack of credit.

If the US were to default on its debt, it would be like the fall of Rome, with an 800 year dark ages to follow. It would be mad max within 10 years.

Trump isn't a king. He can't go back to the gold standard. It would be a lot easier to debate people on Jow Forums if so many weren't so fucking stupid when it comes to US law and economics.

He's going to do it. Whose gonna stop him?

i think that today americans would rapidly find ways to communicate and trade with each other domestically without the need for a central system, the costs of doing business would just become much higher.

A district judge with an axe to grind

Ever heard of Andrew Jackson? The courts didn't stop him.

>aassianted

Attached: ar5wt3ob9q921.png (480x360, 67K)

Yeah? Trump can hang a portrait of old Hickory in his office all he likes but he's not Jackson, as he proves with each frivolous injunction he treats with the respect it doesn't deserve.

The Congress, and every banker in the country. In order to bring back the gold standard, you would have to repeal the Federal Reserve Act. There isn't a member of congress who would ever be dumb enough to try that.

Really? You're talking about the same Americans who can't read an analog clock and eat tide pods? I doubt it. If the internet still worked, maybe. But the internet would be the one of the first things to go.

>dew

Attached: dew.png (994x791, 21K)