EARTHQUAKE RESCUE

We should rent a ship and sail to LA to save the few Jow Forumsacks stuck there in the post earthquake city. We can also rename the ship to SS SS

Attached: ss.jpg (623x431, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WqQ3hP_q7Ns&feature=youtu.be&t=157
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Then tie them up force feed them HRT and fuck their ass holes and make them survive off our jizz until they become good sissy sluts, then sell them on the black market

youtube.com/watch?v=WqQ3hP_q7Ns&feature=youtu.be&t=157

>immediately goes for the homo fucking
As expected from a leaf.

Fuck em

You walk the plank.

Fuck off summerfag

As long as we can kill niggers spics and faggots you can count Mein board

>SS SS
Kek

Lol what a great name

nah let em drown

Cali bout to capsize. Check these digits

Reroll

We need to tell niggers they need to SIEZE 40 and a mule and send them to Cali to take the land from Hollywood Jews by force.

We support them and don't convict them. If Sarah Silverman happens to get BBCed to death, well Tyrone is good boi who dindu nuffin. I'll vouch for him.

Nah, sacrifices must be made. Let the Jow Forumslacks become kings of the Boneyard and see if they can establish the New California Reich.

Can we just save the hockey players instead? I can live without a California, but I'll be damned if the NHL doesn't play next season "to honor the players who drowned in the non-frozen pond" or some this (yes, Canadians are retarded enough to do something like this)

If you do let's use the standard shtf callsign. Path of learning

>not the Jow Forums legion

Attached: HfiPS36.jpg (1439x1053, 668K)

Such decency

>faggots who don’t believe in medicine led by a faggot who uses technology to fix brain tumor
Wew lads

If the SSSS ever sets sail, expect a lawsuit.

I definitely want to sit on shallow water in a small vessel when the tsunami hits.

We come AFTER the tsunami/earthquake.

Attached: Das Boot.jpg (800x1231, 410K)