Tsunami?

Guys I'm from California but vacationing in Hawai'i wat do? Is a tsunami coming and if so how do I escape it?

Attached: frightened.png (550x550, 150K)

Why would you want to escape? Just let it happen.

Attached: 613FD8EB-B331-472B-8CE7-5913123D0F40.gif (659x609, 1.63M)

Get that judge to block the tsunami

I’m in HI and have lived here for a while. If a tsunami hits this place is totally fucked. These subhuman island monkeys could fuck up a wet dream let alone build a natural disaster proof civilization. When the island was under threat of a cat 3 hurricane these island monkeys were putting X strips of duct tape across the windows to ‘prepare’. The infrastructure is garbage and these disgusting subhumans are too lazy to fix anything. If a tsunami of hurricane hit it’ll look like the fucking zombie apocalypse.

If youre a Californian the best way to escape the tsunami is to try and go through it. You'll wind up behind it and be safe. You dont want to try it after it is in city and has all sorts of trash like cars and niggers in it, knocking around and mugging you. If you get through the wave before it hits the city you'll be safest.

u gon die

1) yes

2) no

lrn2fly

Attached: 1538575316296.jpg (999x872, 83K)

>Canadian logic

surfboard

Michael Crichton's novel, State of Fear was about an artificially generated tsunami by ELF.
Pretty good read, cannibals involved.

based
What if I just go up to a high place?

You’ll have to walk. Last time there was a tsunami warning here people were leaving their cars parked on the clogged streets because everyone tried to drive up into the mountains.

Now, if he wasn't a Californian I would have very different advice, but that is the best course of action for a Californian to take.

Based

Lord of the Flies, Aloha Style

if swayze can do it so can you figure it out user

Attached: escapyyy.jpg (1330x748, 511K)

>a niggernami

Get a surfboard and stand on the beach. You can either die cowering like a bitch or die like a legend.

>I'm from California
You die like based god intended.

Moral of the story is there is nothing you can do. Take solace in the fact that it’ll wash out all these disgusting poop skin island monkeys so that others can rebuild. Just relax and accept the sweet release of death.

stop drop and roll my brother, its the only foolproof method

If you livestream it I swear to you we will immortalize your name for generations to come

Longest surfboard ride ever. Do it, bro. They'll get the Rock to play you in your biopic.