Belarus is a right-wing paradise

- 99,9 % white
- One man, one woman marriage
- LGBT propaganda forbidden by law
- Minimal immigration
- Good relationship with neighbouring countries
- Hot and based blonde qts. No Belarusian girl ever would touch degenerated shitskins.

Honestly the only white and based place of the white race is Belarus.

Attached: 1-181.jpg (624x350, 47K)

Sweden was once called a white mans paradise on Jow Forums too. If you had any brains you should keep this info to yourself lest subversive elements seek to destroy these countries as propaganda

I'd probably get beaten up or stabbed or scammed by some ice cold slavic Stacy.

Thanks for rubbing salt into our wounds, OP. ;_;

too bad they have a tiny population though

OP is delusional, dont listen him.

After it gets incorporated into Lithuania where it belongs and has belonged for ages.

he's right tho

huh i forgot that country existed.
why isn't it russia again?

You mean after nigger filled shituanian shithole with aids gets annexed by GLOURIOUS BELORUSSIAN STATE and HOLY NATION OF POLAND?

The only things I know about Belarus come from watching Bald and Bankrupt videos on YT (he has a sexy Belarusian gf). Looks like a depressing shithole, but comfy at the same time. I wouldn't mind visiting at least.

LUL mad janek, go scrub some toilets in uk mongol.

Attached: 1562071091459.jpg (2544x4000, 865K)

>shituanian calling someone mongol
Sir, youre asshole is still sore after hundrets of years of being fucked by BPC

Attached: 1562264053370.jpg (679x486, 64K)

Lithuanian Gediminid dynasty was the father house of jagellionians tell me more janek, stealing and taking credit of our history TOP KEK, only notable thing i can give you is sobieski raping turks in vienna 1683, gj winged hussars. still have a soft spot for that.

Attached: 1555391813170.jpg (1024x683, 44K)

What about the economy though

My dream country would be a libertarian ethnostate

Without Poland you would still be bunch of wild nigger running in forests of fucking eastern Europe. Your nobles begged us to help you fight teutonic order, later you begged us on your knees to fight muscovy. Your dynasty was Catholic and spoke only Polish, thats how lithuanian it was. Not to mention that like 90% of "lithuanian" nobles were of Ruthenian origin
Your country is a joke, your entire history is stolen from Belarus and you still are irrelevant as fuck. If not for our fucked up politcians we would split lithuania in two with Russia, to protect both polish and russian minorities, and theres nothing you could do about it becouse you dont even have a fucking real army

Jagiellon dysnatsy of course. Also Vladislav is not a shituanian name, Jaggielons just knew that its better to pretend that they are polish, than to shit in buskets with fellow shituanians

Imagine being this braindead and delusional all gediminids were LITHUANIAN and SAMOGITIAN ORIGIN MONGOL, keep being delusional like i said jagellionians were child house of gediminas faggot, learn where you came from slavshit.

Attached: 1552914333220.png (500x913, 230K)

literally has the word 'white' in its name. how can one country be so based?

>libertarian ethnostate
someone would import a series of Purchased Asian Brides. someone like me.

>Jaggielons just knew that its better to pretend that they are polish, than to shit in buskets with fellow shituanians
I kindly suggest that you should learn how to read you fucking braindead mongrel
They were of shituanian origin but they knew that polish culture is absolutly superior so they assimilated. They become half-human

>99,9 % white
>Belarusian

Do I need to point out where you fucking mongoloid went wrong?

>holy nation of Whoreland
ftfy

NEVER said that they did not pretend to be polish and speak polish, we were thaught that in school, probably only did that to pander to your polshit lords.

>arab writing some bullshit
Better return to being a Moor or whatever you do in Spain

Stop hiding blonde qts from us

And i never said they were not Lithuanians m8

At least I'm not a pole, unlike all its surrounding nations (fuck Germanabia too) who are all great

>steals everything including their symbology from lithuania

Attached: 1541865641115.png (1280x767, 134K)

Germany and Poland are only relevant nations in this region of world faggot. Better go back to Africa where you rightfully belong, you can established some slave trading outpost or whatever, i dont give a shit, die of dehydration if youre bored

Just looked up the fertility rate of this place; while it's still below replacement at 1.73, it actually appears to have rebounded since it bottomed out in 2005 at 1.23. Since then it's increased fairly consistently. What gives, Belarusians? How'd you pull off a fertility rebound like this?

Artificial state of Lithuania will last only as long as the atlantic system, that keeps propping them up.

Attached: polacked.png (350x350, 11K)

>Artificial state of Lithuania will last only as long as the atlantic system, that keeps propping them up.
Can you annex US as well?

>Poland
>relevant

Attached: relevant poland.gif (254x206, 2.55M)

Attached: lithuania-my-son.png (500x686, 73K)

Have you ever heard of an american state annexing the rest of the country?

>Have you ever heard of an american state annexing the rest of the country?
Good point. Did you enjoy the 4th of July, fellow American?

Who the fucked is that fat retard? I would destroy him with power of my mind. Also more relevant than you, why arent you dying of dehydration yet? Whats your problem faggot? Also look, pić related is avrage Spanish dude, the policeman is idk, a Portugalia dude

Attached: 1562410608660.jpg (570x425, 23K)

I prefer Cinco de Mayo.

Attached: 1510001706199.png (1192x784, 974K)

bcs they got based batya

dont forget that they litterally call their 30-year long president daddy

>I prefer Cinco de Mayo.
Ah, the great US state of Mexico.

Ironically, the "whiteness" falls exactly on the border with Belarus.

Attached: 1562251099233.jpg (3968x2128, 1.79M)

Poland and Belarus are like Noah's Ark of white race

they call him kartofel fuhrer

Another thread where a (((Russian))) advertises a white country for white losers to migrate to... Meanwhile all the other threads about Russia is how shit it is...

Belarus is much better than Russia, British winner

Attached: 1557248673236.jpg (765x720, 64K)

bump

what's BPC