Is Russia the worst country in the world?

Attached: sadnig.jpg (425x282, 109K)

not when Africa exists

But Russia is exactly like white Africa man

Yes

Africa isn't a country yet

no where near as bad. maybe after Putin dies and the power vacuum makes yall go back to the era of warring princes but not right now.

nah its breddy gud

Attached: Oy+vey+you+support+free+speech+you+must+want+the+_5c8ca8f41286c0a4c1542b0e726fe80c.jpg (243x269, 23K)

Russia is the gayest country.

Attached: sad nigga hours.jpg (1080x1350, 97K)

What's good about it friend? Literally everything here is shit

It's up there with the USA, France, Sweden, UK, India, and China.

No. No it's not. The awfulness of niggers cannot be understated. North korea is better than africa. The worst of the white and Asian nations are better than any African nation. In an African nation not only do you have to deal with niggers regularly you have to deal with a societ run by and shaped around them. Time and punctuality might as well not exist, charity doesn't exist, religion and faith are perverted and negrofried, society is a literal idiocratic kleptocracy where your best possible hope is chinks. Africa is the best proof that there is no magic dirt, it is a land of extreme plenty and beauty turned into a perverted nightmare by the sub-humans who call it home.

Losers will be losers everywhere.
Deal with it.

Attached: 15597316723580.jpg (600x450, 89K)

>Time and punctuality might as well not exist, charity doesn't exist, religion and faith are perverted and negrofried, society is a literal idiocratic kleptocracy where your best possible hope is chinks
Why does it sound like you're describing Russia so much

It could be worse, you could be living in China. Or Africa.

worse is probably somalia or haiti

Because the height of africa is the bottom point of any civiliziation, probably lower. Your nation might be shit, but it's not hopeless or without potential. Africa is hopeless as their is nothing to build from, niggers cant progress. Imagine being a part of a people who have done nothing and will never do anything. Russia has whites, it has a past and it has a (albeit wounded) spirit. Never give up hope my friend, never give in to that Russian despair that is far too common amongst your people and always remember; at least youre not a nigger.

>and always remember; at least youre not a nigger.
Words to live by

It's your parents' fault you were born.

I bet you live outside of Moscow / St. Petersburg.

Not when my hellhole exists

Attached: 1479542549624.jpg (538x604, 65K)

>at least youre not a nigger
According to this board, i am

Attached: 1562401699172.jpg (1303x877, 276K)

I’d pick Russians over chinks any fucking day of the week

Look at my flag. You know I’m right. Chinks destroy cities almost as bad as niggers

Just cut your hair as in pic related and you will immidiately gain this board's respect my negro

Attached: Ukroariy102.jpg (600x488, 45K)

Yes. Chinks may be a long term existential threat, but at least we can do business with them and mutually benefit. When I think of Russia, I think of the number one group of assholes who make it their life cause to hurt my finanicial income.... the only reason they helped get Trump in office was because they thought he would make for an impotent, abrasive, and overall shitty leader ffs.

To this day, I can't tell if a large portion of Jow Forums is legitimately brainwashed, or if the Russians have a very, VERY heavy shilling presence on this board and essentially argue with themselves when no one else takes the bait. Fuck you Vlad.

Chinks have higher IQ than whites, i am not even talking about subhuman slavshits. Germans were right. Russia is an abomination, a mistake of history. Being a slavnigger monkey is truly the worst feeling ever.

Attached: 1554746119337.jpg (1100x733, 256K)

>poorest 3rd world shithole
>meddled with US election
You must be either a boomer or braindead to believe in this

Attached: 12b.png (1199x630, 1.19M)

/thread

You are correct my friend, chinks and slavs are both subhuman. The real masterrace are the ancient Ukrs.

Attached: Ukroariy113.jpg (600x403, 28K)

>muh hohols
Show flag schizo vatnik

Attached: 1556896013953.jpg (468x468, 45K)

Lol red China has been caught many times cheating on the world IQ score for propaganda reasons by leaving out the scores of much of their population

Chinks do not have a higher iq than whites. Anyone who’s observed them for awhile can see this. Vancouver was paradise when it was a white city but now that it’s full of chinks it’s a shithole need I go on

D&C image. You're not niggers, whomever says you are is braindead.

you are dumb

Calm down Mykola. I am what you aspire to be.
A European

Attached: 01b4340535cc8d24cf0e8a0040e48da7.jpg (1080x1349, 171K)

I work in cyber sec. I can say with 100% full certainty that you all are the biggest dick heads on earth. I don't know if you le epic hack bot modded the election... but I know you all hardcore troll Western politics as a past time, and I know the vast majority of hackers who shamelessly fuck over white companies turn out to be god damn Russians...

In a way I wish we could have peace, but I'm a 29 year old boomer. I hate you all rather personally, at this point- because I recognize full well both historically and today- you all are the ultimate race traitors. Not white by choice and action, and that's all there really is to it without some sort of profound diplomatic happening

I agree with you. Fuck Russians. They betrayed the white race.

Attached: white.jpg (720x480, 62K)

Yes. Poor, cucked, non-white shithole.

>Russian
>European

Attached: Patton-with-quote.jpg (490x598, 113K)