ITS MOSSAD. BROWARD MOSSAD IS BEHIND IT

Attached: file.png (964x676, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ABC/status/1147544959735795714
ilfattoquotidiano.it/2019/06/27/reggio-emilia-arrestato-sindaco-pd-di-bibbiano-affidamenti-illeciti-di-minori/5285202/
miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article222494530.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

there were shills posting "be heros like the cristchurch guy" nonstop
mossads looking to pin something on us

Attached: utfyu.jpg (350x350, 32K)

Yep.

Also when this story first broke HOURS AGO and the reports were "gas explosion" the top comments on ABC twitter were blaming "white supremacists"

twitter.com/ABC/status/1147544959735795714

Attached: file.png (1004x1018, 220K)

mossad blows up a bomb blames us everytime they need to be all killed

This. They're fucking insufferable cowards. Tomorrow is 7/7 also. Anniversary of a big mossad false flag

Sloppy job mossad

Attached: 5D992896-7E5F-4B75-83AF-2E0EC6ABFABC.jpg (374x503, 43K)

Don't worry guys. Debbie is monitoring the situation.

bump

Attached: file.png (842x1796, 818K)

oy vey

Attached: file.png (1102x630, 149K)

Twitter can be so cringe. All it takes is some retard with a persecution complex to fall for obvious bait and all of a sudden right-wingers all look stupid. I wish the fags responding to those tweets would develop a sense of self-awareness and responsibility. One guy commented on every single “white supremacist” bait tweet, for fucks sake what a moron.

>right wingers
>left vs right
>STOP EXPOSING OUR PSY OPS.
When the officials call it a gas explosion and Israel's botnet spams "white supremacist" you know Mossad is behind it. You loser can't do anything right anymore.

This was a fucking bomb planted by Israelis.

Attached: D-0HL3dWwAA217B.png (484x331, 176K)

they planted a bomb in an abandoned restaurant? why?

Who knows. Need to do more research.

Attached: Untitled(1).png (1698x839, 1.88M)

4 posts mentioning white supremacy is spam? Probably trolls looking to trigger seething white men

bump

>trolls
More like Israeli botnet. Why are Jews so bad at lying?

Can't wait until some random patsy gets caught out of nowhere and it's a (((white supremacist Trump supporter)))

Attached: 1515403744955.png (805x1174, 487K)

this thread being slid to hell, sorry bro, gas the kikes

Okay, let’s say it’s an Israeli botnet that only “spammed” 4 white supremacy posts. Why do seething white men respond to it? Are they botnet posts as well?

SLOPPY JOB
L
O
P
P
Y

J
O
B

>Why do seething white men respond to it? Are they botnet posts as well?
Why do you feel the need to include identity poltiics in your posts? Because you're a mentally ill ashkenazi who can't control yourself.

from code ninjas fb page.. what does this mean? why? very odd

Attached: 64423182_2073992546062820_4750616867444359168_n.jpg (540x960, 66K)

Wow they are sliding thiss hard

Wow, it's so transparent what (((they))) are up to.

No wonder there's so much ZOG shilling pretending they're still in total control. They can't even do these staged false flags right.

Florida (((man))) strikes again

Lucky Larry owns a shopping mall?

Lmao sloppy job. Every single time might have a new meaning: Broward fucking county.

this, they try to steer the narrative right from the beginning

“Seething white man” is not a political statement. It refers to, given the evidence, the emotional state of a Twitter poster who feels attacked by the obviously fake (troll or botnet, doesn’t matter) suggestion that white supremacy was at play in this explosion. If you can’t answer my previous question, how about these: who is more at fault for the deprecation of right wing values in mainstream culture, trolls/botnets posting bait or insecure people responding with hostility towards the bait? My previous question, rephrased, is essentially “do you believe these responses are manufactured by botnets as well?

it's awesome watching Zionists entire world collapse in slow motion. The entire system is coming down and Mossad is wasting resources trying to stage "white nationalist" false flags. Netanyahu must be freaking out.

Attached: Sloppy Job Mossad.jpg (1000x1000, 318K)

because before Jow Forums the American people were so in the dark about everything they had nothing but the MSM reports to go on, no wonder it was so easy to fool us, not anymore

CRISIS ACTORS

Attached: file.png (1070x1262, 1.45M)

Alex, is this you?

Attached: 1535914306347.jpg (224x250, 15K)

Attached: giphy (3).gif (368x220, 1.77M)

What movie is this from? I remember this scene

>Plantation, FL

It's all so tiresome

Billy Madison

A very representative pic of western civilization

> thumb up her ass
Advanced game play sir. Break her in first you impatient colonizer.

Good eye

Attached: 1562385580391.jpg (604x604, 52K)

Kek. How fucking terrified is the ZOG right now to continue to try this stupid shit. In Broward county of all places too.

Attached: file.png (1120x1040, 499K)

>our local (((partners)))
what did they mean by this?

Attached: normalman.jpg (406x480, 37K)

Literally 15% of the population of broward country Florida is Jewish

The data is publicly available, it’s very simple math, I did it already to get 15% but go see for yourselves, I’m right

its jack ryan!

The tweet and the subtweet are saying completely different things. Were there 2 explosions?

"Code Ninja's" Children's "learning" center. What are the chances this place is connected to trafficking, brainwashing, child sex?
Anyone pay attention to the major news in Italy last week?
ilfattoquotidiano.it/2019/06/27/reggio-emilia-arrestato-sindaco-pd-di-bibbiano-affidamenti-illeciti-di-minori/5285202/
>Illegal custody of minors, 16 arrests in Reggio Emilia: “Washing of the brain and electrical impulses to children. Illegal custody of minors, 16 arrests in Reggio Emilia: “Washing of the brain and electrical impulses to children . False documents, sessions to suggest the little ones and other accusations in the against doctors, freelance social workers, psychologists and psychotherapists of the non-profit organization in Turin Hansel & Gretel.

Why do rainbow hands with faces painted on them always show up in pedo centers?

Attached: 66te.png (1298x707, 649K)

located right next to a pizza parlor that closed down

Imagine living in Broward County.

Seriously.

Attached: tg.jpg (786x960, 107K)

look at their fucking shoes

Jews are so lazy. Do they really have to do EVERYTHING out of Broward county?

Trump knew about this yesterday, it's in the Tucker interview when he talks about defeating ISIS in Syria.

>these guys are stone cold crazy, you never know if one of them decides to bomb a mall or something, which they do

Imagine being Jewish.

Maybe they're running out of assets?

ISIS is Mossad.

Exactly

user I'm pretty sure it's just a daycare for autists.

Pretty sure there's more than meets the eye.

What can be done here, is making shill pro-Israel accounts congratulating Mossad on operation well done. I mean bugmen would try and "debunk" it, but it may convince a few boomers lol.

No, he’s talking about Code Ninjas Children’s Learning Center, not Jow Forums.

Remember a few months back when a fucking airplane crashed into a literal daycare for autistic children in Broward county?

Attached: file.png (1682x1712, 977K)

>It's Mossad! It's Mossad! It's Mossad!
>DA JOOS DA JOOS DA JOOS
Try
This isn't politics, this isn't is baseless conjecture on your part. Stop shitting up this thread with garbage

Broward County must have an extensive Mossad hive there.

Attached: FloridaShooting.jpg (1164x712, 355K)

memoryholed
miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article222494530.html
FYI, disabled kids are raped and used for cp the most because...well, they're retarded and easy to crack.

Hahahaha look at these mossad shills trying to do damage control.

Attached: Israeli Shills Joos.png (951x1115, 279K)

>If you don't buy into my conspiracy you must be apart of it
Again, try

The fkn Glowkikes pop out of their hole like a gopher when you're on to something

You need to calm down Avi. This was a failure before it even started. Mossad needs to commit mass suicide.

how about you fuck off, mossad
>there is no such thing as mossad
>mossad would never post on social media
>mossad would never refute any claims

id give her my wang if you know what im implying

no it was those saudis in america who left canada that trump took in (200k of them) acting on behalf of mossad. you have to dig deeper OP

shut the fuck up spook

how hard was it for you tel aviv shills to not type "take your pills, schizo"?

sloppy job mossad

>The report of an explosion, and the appropriate government agency responding, is concrete evidence that Israeli intelligence service planted a bomb
Do you have brain damage or just sleep deprived? No healthy person can make such conclusions based upon that information

Attached: 1562446370547.jpg (1438x2364, 726K)

Attached: kyc.jpg (542x543, 130K)

rebecca is my cousin

>Mossad exists
>An explosion happened
>Therefore Mossad is responsible
Mods can you please do your job and clean up this board

>If you question my conspiracy, you should be murdered
Get help

>Mods can you please do your job and clean up this board

Attached: misc_pol (930).jpg (515x422, 51K)

thats not how it works, newfag shill

Pizza kikes need to die

Attached: file.png (968x1556, 787K)

Maybe. They do seem to be suspiciously close to everything that happens.

Attached: (((christchurch))).jpg (734x704, 121K)

Fuck off subhuman

Attached: 3FB870D2-2E15-4636-936E-B5481FE1221E.jpg (375x471, 175K)

Attached: file.png (974x948, 188K)

>Wanting board rules enforces is shutting it down
There is plenty of threads of this quality on where this belongs.
But why would I expect someone who buys into the Jewish boogeyman narrative to think logically or consider anything that contradicts his world view
>DA JOOS DA JOOS
>YOU MUST BE JOO TOO
You idiots are all the same

Oh I see. Pure coincidence then.

The way you whine you're 100% a woman. Sloppy cunt shilling from Tel Aviv how sad.

>Questioning my boogeyman makes you a boogeyman

Relax, it’s some some user trying to have fun and make their day go by faster. Banter m8, larping and nothing more. Let them have their fun, maybe even join in

>My conspiracies are overlapping, they must be connected!

Mossad shills don't understand hwo Jow Forums works and so when they shill they act retarded like that other user is doing. Being like MUH /x/. It's pathetic.
Israelis must be so scared these days.