China Lake base was evacuated earlier and it went under our noses

>Naval Air Weapons Station China Lake is responding to a 5.0 magnitude earthquake at 8:16 p.m., and a 7.1 magnitude earthquake at 8:19 p.m pacific time and multiple, consistent aftershocks on July 5 following a 6.4 magnitude earthquake and numerous aftershocks on July 4.
NAWS China Lake is not mission capable until further notice; however, security protocols remain in effect.
Safety of personnel is currently the highest priority.

>NON ESSENTIAL active duty, drilling reservists, civilian employees, and dependents are authorized to evacuate to a radius of 100 miles from safe haven Naval Base Ventura County (NVBC).
NVBC and its surrounding area is the preferred location for authorized evacuation on the basis of Installation Support Services.
RDML Bette Bolivar, Commander Navy Region Southwest, has issued this evacuation order.

For those that are unaware, China Lake was the epicenter of the recent 6.4 and 7.1 quakes that many are speculating to be foreshocks to something catastrophic. Most of these niggers evacuated 100 miles away from the base, and yet civilizians in the area that aren't workers there were told nothing.

Do you guys think they're prepping for something worse to come? Might there be a happening soon?

Source: archive.li/yyrrQ

Attached: 1343781273997.gif (300x300, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voat.co/v/QRV/2957266
maturango.org/petroglyph-tours/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Want something that'll really bake your noodle?
Google "Fritz Springmeier" "China Lake" then look for "Woodpecker Grid" in what you find.

Bump

No former military stationed in VA when they had hurricane warnings people were allowed to evacuate or stay. If you chose to evacuate you would just let them know so they knew you were leaving the area.

Interdasting thanks for the tip leafbro

I can confirm, I work with SIGINT at the base and something escaped Level 14 right before the earthquakes struck

Attached: 1540853853590s[2].jpg (187x250, 4K)

Nice LARP.

Oh fuck look at this shit from
voat.co/v/QRV/2957266

>6 months ago
>guy talking about ridgecrest being spoopy
>he was in GATE like anons here
>mentions jewish neighbors who worked as scientist at base and had suspicious outcomes
Fucking SPOOPED guys

Attached: Screenshot_20190706-130810_Chrome.jpg (1080x7420, 2.54M)

and the whole country was aware of those evacuation orders. I havent heard a singular peep with this shit.

IIRC, there were threads a long time ago about california being afraid to give earthquake evac orders because of the sheer amount of looting that would instantly take place.

same here user, I was at the Commissary when suddenly we all heard a huge slam, like a door was flung open. The center of the base then seemed to collapse and the MP's told everyone to get out. A few minutes later the earthquake hit. I think we lost a few engineers, g-d rest their souls

bump

bump

>g-d

It's literally the episode of NGE where the angels destroy Nerv 2- we're so close

Attached: Sahaquiel_on_screen.png (640x480, 346K)

God damn dude

All 4.5+ quakes last 7 days. All on base

Attached: 349b15e0d44ea3f00250c08396b11a0d68e8b42fadecca879caf60df286c3ed0.png (1878x945, 1.51M)

b-bump

First bump was at 500 feet above sea level...

>something escaped Level 14

Attached: a68.png (520x678, 301K)

China Lake is essentially Black Mesa from Half-Life, but with a better cover story. My grandfather worked there as a contractor for Convair, Hughes, and Raytheon, varyingly, and he couldn't talk about it, but it was like, beyond top secret.

>angels destroy Nerv 2
>404 (not found)
Bump

GATE user here, does the ride never end?

As a fellow GATE user apparently the answer is no. I'm going to try and find out if my teachers were jews soon by getting my records

> beyond top secret.
I really hope so user because that classification doesn’t really mean shit.

I just mentioned you in anotehr thread. Good to see you're still here.

There was a great resource for this info and I can't find it anymore. I'm going to have to dig out my old laptop later and go through my browsing history to find it.

I looked it up. Is there any proof of what he claims happens at China Lake.

/x/ here, California is the home of the lizards and where all the missing people go to.
They are underground which means these nuclear earthquakes are a major happening.
Either they are having a inner struggle, destroying evidence and the bodies or they are being attacked.

so many ufo sightings, increased earthquake activity, timing so strange, space force has a 4 billion dollar budget and they do what?

Attached: 2nd Branch.png (1920x1080, 3.05M)

>"I was apart of the GATE Program or Gifted And Talented Education Program."
>gifted and talented
>doesn't know the different between "apart" and "a part"

No, and he's pretty much the definition of an unreliable narrator. Still, interesting story, isn't it? Oddly detailed in places.

Check this spot out:
>35.756177, -117.584444

>35.756177, -117.584444
holy shit

Boneyard. You can see more aircraft nearby in various stages of disassembly.

And this fag does not know the difference between a typo and his gay lovers b hole

He also capitalises random words and believes in Q.

was pulling guard duty at the gate when it ran past. tried to tackle it, but the thing was coated with some kind of plasma. very slippery!

Guys Im getting sleepy, why not take a nice lazy saturday nap and forget the whole thing.

They opened a portal when testing a new propulsion system and demons entered the timeline. Containment efforts failed.

Attached: 6756959656067686432442.png (612x392, 401K)

BUMP FAGGOT

Attached: pd106.jpg (585x466, 52K)

Bump cause you JewLarp

Bump and torture him to find out

Sooooooo what does this mean? lol

I already napped.

I work for NAWC on China lake. AMA

hey there Jamie

Attached: pd8.png (858x1356, 1.06M)

So is it natural quakes or are you testing things? And if it is natural, are you evacuating because you think a larger one is coming?

lol the base was not testing anything that could have done that as far as I know. The evacuations are just precautionary. There wasn't any real damage in town other than a couple fires due to broken gas lines. I havent been allowed on base yet.

Also, I was watching the news and they were interviewing some geologists. They said that apparently after every decent sized earthquake there's about a 5% chance of a bigger one happening. I didn't think much of that after the 6.4 occured but after I heard them say that again after the 7.1 I decided to set some of my shit on the floor.

Soo the original HalfLife plot? Meh, was a great game, might not be so bad...

This is part of the weapons survivability lab. They haul aircraft out there and shoot missiles at them to see how the vehicles handle it. It's really neat to see in person. There are literal piles of turbine engines just sitting out in the desert that are 5 decades old. just about every aircraft you see in satellite images around there has been blasted with a missile at some point

okay anons, what if cali is engulfed by the mist

Attached: keanuboomer.jpg (1024x571, 52K)

seems like a real world evacuation drill.
they probably wanted to see how fast they could get the facility evacuated - which means they are likely expecting a legit evacuation in the future.

nearby: Is this a geoglyph?

Attached: 1548975312503.jpg (1920x1080, 566K)

hmm. I doubt it. I'm not sure what that is. Some people probably just cleared out a stretch of desert to test something at one point.

seems like a thoth figure to me

Attached: realisthoth.jpg (555x708, 38K)

Place is covered in petroglyphs so a geoglyph isn't unlikely.
maturango.org/petroglyph-tours/

Similar head shape

China Lake is the central hub for all DUMB's across the western US. Tunnels straight to LA, Bohemian Grove, Las Vegas, and Denver.

Attached: 1546303677154.jpg (709x462, 51K)

Holy shit, Leaf was onto something.

bump

I wish this place would stop pretengin to be smarter than it really is. It's barely above
in terms of intelligent posts

I remember in the 90's in elem school, they would line kids up for that in front of everyone and then take them off to it. I always noticed that there was nothing special about those children, like they were not in any way smarter than me. Glad I didn't get selected for that shit though, but can some user give me a qrd on it?

They were bobbing for autists (potentially psy-active ones) and trying to poz them before they could become Jow Forums people

The Russian sub set this swarm off

The point of GATE was not about being the best at spelling or test taking. It specifically said in guide manuals they were interested in "intellectual intensity" more than rote memorization ability.

They wanted weaponized autists, it wasn't about being the best in math/spelling/etc., although some were very good at certain areas.

You too bro. I believe there was a github about it. I wasnt running it but it had most of my work in there (along with some schizo disinfo shit but my work is legit)

Luckily I saw through the school meme at an early age and purposefully never did any homework, got as many Fs as possible. One day it just occurred to me that the whole thing was bullshit and meaningless, and desu it was right about when the teacher actually informed the class that their grades will not even matter once they go to college. Other red flags were that they would teach you the same shit you learned in the 4th grade every year until the 12th. Anyone who fell for that shit or even worse just went along with it really fucked up.

Attached: Run.jpg (1920x1064, 985K)