Price Archie

Say something nice about your highness

Attached: Screenshot 2019-07-06 at 22.54.19.png (1128x1372, 1.28M)

I suppose he's far from succession

Attached: 1478992834019.jpg (322x322, 13K)

there is no way that nigglet is real?
britbong 56%

Attached: 1513944788564.png (403x334, 100K)

Too obvious, you need to darken the hands

filthy fucking mudblood.

>Giant lips
>Fethal alchool syndrome eyes
Still a fucking mutt face

haha it's fucking real

Attached: 1519508877682.png (674x506, 51K)

this is what he really looks like

Attached: 1541831681288.jpg (768x499, 54K)

1 drop rule
he's gonna be stealing shit from his cousins as soon as he'll be able to crawl
screenshot this

wow, didn't know he had slavic blood

Idk...he looks like a french national

what the actual fuck. this has to be a fake.

why does it actually look like the meme?

Attached: prince-mutt.jpg (600x611, 103K)

thats photoshopped right? he couldnt be born that ugly, neither of the parents are THAT bad?
else that someone's been cucked

hes just whiter than them

>photoshoped to be whiter....

Because it is fake you dumb fuck

small Brazilian goes royal

The royal family has officially been BLACKED.

I really don't understand the fuss outside Amerimongs being mongs. If whatever his name is becomes king it means that the royal family have gone through such a calamity, that him being 1/4 nigger is going to be the absolute least of anyone's worries.

It's American, my friend.

Soon, with the rise of the Amerimutt, Brazil's reign over the mutt races will be anihilated.

>Brazil, 120 million mutts or so
>U.S. 150 million mutts, and rising...

You're reign is about to pass...

N-I-G-G-E-R

The fuss is that your "Royal Family" has not yet showed enough nerv to stripp them of their nobility.

Just 50 years ago marrying an American, even if white, christian and virgin would be looked down upon, and a motive to strip a higher up in the chain off nobility.

You guys are being pathetic.
And doing nothing about it, which is even worse.

The Americans really care because there's a substantial portion of American women who dreamed of being princesses as children. These women worship the royal family in a wish fulfilment sense, like how uneducated young women in America who never had any real dreams worship people like the Kardashians because they want their life.

The practicalities of whether any particular member of the royal family will have direct control over a major world power is irrelevant to them, they don't care that the only way for this child to become King is for a a disaster of unprecedented proportions to occur, they want the royal family to be aesthetically pleasing in its entirety. Unless black people substantially change their public image in the next 20 years it's going to be incredibly difficult for Prince Archie to occupy the wish fulfilment fantasy part of middle class American girls. Unless he looks white, which is entirely possible given Harry's 110% whiteness and Meghan's not-entirely-too-blackness.

This has to be shooped

But we don't live in 50 years ago land, we live in the current year in which the jews are looking for any opportunity to topple the monarchy and many people would gladly follow the jewish agenda, destroying their own monarchy, the divine protectors of the people charged with defending us from the jews.

They went black. It happens. Keep calm and purge the jews.

Here's the one posted by their personal photographer. Not saying that it isn't as heavily shopped as op's

Attached: meghan_harry_gettyimages-1154094900.jpg (640x779, 108K)

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (709x480, 66K)

I know that's a shop but I'm laughing.

As a descendent of one of the Stewart Kings of England (or was it Scotland?) I honestly think that your monarchy has already been toppled, user.

You can't have a monarchy whose main argument to secure the throne is "muh tourism" and which accepts being tied by faggots in parliament.

Anyway, I don't think the Jews are our only problem. There is a reason why most people accept the current state of things, and it's not just jewish perfidy that must be purged.

Attached: image43.png (1080x1080, 1.34M)

It's mainly the jews. Give it another hundred years or so before forming a solid opinion on the new branch of monarchs.

>Price Archie
holy shit that mong face. He'll become some 88 IQ party boy and die in a limo wreck.

How do we know the original is not also a fake?

>false flagging this hard

Attached: 11111.png (960x809, 712K)

How does he STILL look inbred?

>It's mainly the jews. Give it another hundred years or so before forming a solid opinion on the new branch of monarchs.

The average British "man" is a wanker. This is the problem. These people have allowed your "Jews" to take control. And too many of those who abided, conspired, and fought for your "Jews" were British as well.

The Jews are only sucessfull when others fall for their tricks.

I don't know what you were trying to say with the last part of your sentence, but you don't have a hundred - or fifty - years before a massive happening erupts in Britain like it has not erupted for four hundred years now.

Be prepared.
Stop licking Uncle Sam's balls.
Stop falling for the muh Commonwealth meme.
Destroy the entity headquartered at Brussels.

Find your own path.

The current line of monarchs is very new. We had an abdication in 1936 and very little time to sort out our new purpose as a nation before the war in 1939.

When the divine succession is broken much is lost, secrets, alliances, plans, knowledge of who to trust. It has taken this long just to work out what we should be doing, never mind putting it in to practice. The goal from 1936 to date has been survival and so far it has been a well completed goal, the time for the monarchy to reassert itself beyond mere survival is coming, but it's dangerous. The world stands upon the edge of a knife, move too erratically and it falls, the divine threads are severed and the world as we know it ceases to exist. Any failure on their part has dire consequences, though the situation they find themselves in is no fault of their own. I do not envy them, I will not despise them.

I see you are based on facts.
However, I think you do not understand what the future holds for Britain.
If up until now you were just trying to survive, consider that from now on it will be worse.
Not only is all powerful Russia still there, America is becoming more hostile and Jewish and foreigner by the day, as your dependence on the yanks only grow.
Europe will also soon be somewhat hostile, as the new Franco-German cuckenreich expands its influence all over, trying to make it part of their empire, perferably with an exemplar punishment and garantees that you leaving or going away never happens again.

This while your kings have accepted to be below lowly parlamentarians at the same time they have allowed the Church to become not only fake, but a parody.

There's nothing holly in Britain any more (Rotheram).

You need to start it all a new.
Jews are a syntom, not a desease.

Everything you just said makes me incredibly aroused. I don't know what we should do first, give Russia a good kicking and put our cousins back in power there, conquer all of Europe again or recolonise America. It's like a wet dream.

As for the jews, no, the jews have been destroying societies for a long time. Take a look at what they did to Rome with Christianity. RIP Rome, we loved you though you never got to see what your love made us become. In honour of father Rome, when he declared that he was not done and forged a second empire so too will the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern island declare that we are not done. We will forge a second empire. And if the jews come again we will declare a third and a fourth. We will not be buried until all that remains of us is ash.

>United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

Attached: sheeit.png (1128x1372, 1.23M)

sheeeit

Attached: 1557337956455.jpg (900x600, 96K)

He will survive the super bacterial front.
He will also survive the super virus front. Whites and niggers btfo.

Attached: C8F73AE1-1958-4904-8AF4-58BAA94FE569.jpg (1242x1147, 209K)

i wish i could basic photoshop