Dems now pushing for lawlessness

wtf???

Never going to buy Starbucks ever again. Fuck those anarchists.

Attached: criminalsdontfeelsafearoundcops.png (576x473, 275K)

>reportedly
So basically it never happened?

>With eyes of a hammer, only see nails
>With eyes of a fish, only see water
>With eyes of a policeman, only see criminals

And THAT is why we should fucking avoid cops. They aren't thinking of you as just another customer they're thinking of you as another asshole they can "put into place".

They should wear 24/7 surveillance as part of their contract. It should have an off button that only functions to electrocute them, cameras never stop rolling.

>With eyes of a criminal, you only see cops.

Either you're in the protected group like them, or your in the enemy group.

A worse-still example would be army vets. The way they talk about civilians is disgusting. I am 100% sure most western armies would turn on their own people without a second thought.

eyes of a criminal only see marks

Starbucks is for retarded debt laden women anyway

You don't even need coffee, let alone to pay a corporation that hates people like you a 10000x markup for some hot water they strained over some cheap beans

>I lick boots and suck pig cocks
Cuck

I already have hated starbucks for a long time.

Complete and utter faggot. Have a nice day.

>Pays $5 bucks for a coffee everyday and complains about being poor and going nowhere in life and unable to afford vacations.

dunkin donuts is better unironically, i get an iced cofee literally every day because i start work 5pm every day (weird shift) and thats happy hour there, $1 large iced coffee,

No group should be "protected". That's where this culture went wrong.

This is why I go to Hasta Muerte coffee in Oakland.

Boomer women and younger hipster retards seem to keep them in business. That and maybe airports. Most people I know don’t buy their shit anymore.

Niggers always make me feel unsafe, but when I ask store to throw them out they put me in gulag.
Its not fair

>ever buying from chain coffee places
who even does this

He's correct. Police officers are trained to see everyone as a threat. If they aren't well put together this eventually fucks with their mental health and there's bound to be someone on the receiving end.

Fuck off you dumb aussie cunt, I'll be the first one out my front door with a rifle when that day comes for the US. You don't know shit about vets.

awh did the poor police officers have to take their coffees to go? what a travesty, that cruel barista didn't let them stay there and pig out on donuts for hours.

Attached: 1467654950855.png (541x498, 463K)

boom booms love their po pos

With eyes of a homo you only see dick

boot licking pigs btfo

>mfw spit out beer kmao

Attached: Zrgz3Cv.jpg (798x770, 178K)

>With the eyes of a pedo, only see
Blood red as I smash your face in with a half brick covered in shit!

I’m starting to realize that everything that likely millennial retards like you call as “boomer things”, are actually normal things that reasonable Americans value.

>going to starbucks in the first place
Make your own coffee, you lazy nigger.

good, cops are only around because weak men exist that cant defend themselves, so all the betas got together and decided to surrender their right to own property, and thus pay a property tax to fund a bunch of thugs that spend all day chasing niggers.

>I'm a beta lefty whose only true act of rebellion in life is to say mean things on the internet to anonymous strangers I will never meet

seems like a bad hobby

Did the cops leave? If I were them I'd have stayed til I done. Who are they gonna call to remove them? The cops? Lolol

Something nobody has pointed out is the sheer number of homeless niggers hanging out in Starbucks.

Very high likelihood that the person who complained was some deranged nigger charging his cellphone and drinking a free water, takiming up an entire table with his smelly backpack and jacket laying ahout.

Starbucks coffee sucks anyways.