Name a better podcast

Attached: radical agenda.jpg (1566x881, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

idontspeakgerman.libsyn.com/website/i-dont-speak-german-episode-5-christopher-cantwell-part-1
idontspeakgerman.libsyn.com/website/i-dont-speak-german-episode-6-christopher-cantwell-part-2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>the crying drumpfie

no i only listen to no jumper

he cried for your sins.

America First with Nick J. Fuentes haha

Did BAP ever start his podcast? I thought it was all bullshit and rumor but I said the same about him publishing a book.

he said he would last year but it seems nothing ever came into fruition

Part of the problem
The most logically consistent podcast you know

"I don't speak German" is quite good. They have two episodes on Cantwell.

I hope that it may, I like his style desu. Also just wanted to bump because most of the podcasts I've tried have been cringey. Sometimes I get the feel that nothing will ever be as kino as what happened in 2016, not because of Drumpf but because of the ideological certainty/purityfagging people on the right have reverted to, all wanting to force their gay archaic vision of things (especially guys like Fuentes). Very cringe and not at all Evolapilled.

are they still a thing?

link them

TDS
Fash The Nation
Goy Talk
America First
The Public Space
Whatever Richard Spencer does

Anything is better than that sorry ass fed kike.

hi, Chris

Attached: cats-fuck-cats.png (858x627, 1.37M)

>Name a better podcast
american renaissance
red ice tv
Abbeville Institute

Attached: 1561299034187.jpg (300x524, 42K)

TPS is some high IQ shit, especially when JF goes into biology. Dude literally would've been a professor in biology if he didn't despise the academic community. He's the best thing the alt-right has.

Jaime pull that up

They are leftists of course, but I still think it is useful to listen to their perspective.

idontspeakgerman.libsyn.com/website/i-dont-speak-german-episode-5-christopher-cantwell-part-1
idontspeakgerman.libsyn.com/website/i-dont-speak-german-episode-6-christopher-cantwell-part-2

reich radio, goytalk, and the gas station

Attached: 1557519741249.jpg (420x420, 30K)

pretty much. 2016 twitter and all of its characters was kino as fuck. I love Fuentes's show but I completely dislike the gay Catholicism shit. Best podcasts out right now imo are Tekwars w/ Kantbot and The Weekly Sweat.

chapo trap house

Myth of the 20th century

Yeah I like JF, though sometimes his autism is just too much.
I'd also add happy homelands with RamZ Paul as being decent too, now that he's come back into the Alt Right fold.

JF is great, I don't always agree with him and I think he has some blind spots like philosophy and History which is a shame but he does genuinely raise the IQ of the listener

I enjoy it as well. My solid third spot for podcasts

I can't understand the Bernie sycophancy from those faggots. How is Bernie any different from a Warren or a Beto or a Buttkike?

TRS is garbage
It's just the same takes stolen from Jow Forums repeated every week
Listen to FTN for the news if you are desperate but that's all it's good for

I didn't know kantbot even spoke to people irl! See, I knew I'd find something of worth ITT. Thanks user, will check both of these out l8r today.

Based

Where my cum bois at