John Bolton appreciation thread

>Unapologetically pro America
>Knows keeping America #1 will help us all
>Support for military intervention
>Hatred of Iran / Syria / China
>America is the greatest country in the world

Give me one good reason why Bolton is wrong? PROTIP you can't.

Attached: John Bolton.jpg (666x666, 207K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QIcOI4a0LP8
twitter.com/AmbJohnBolton/status/870317273579495425?s=20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I like Bolton. I said it all along when Jow Forums was reeeeeing about him after he was appointed.

Hello

Jow Forums doesn't understand that they won't like it if America falls.
China will be fucking terrible compared to America. America isn't perfect but China is much worse.

mustacheposting is one thing, but unironically liking the guy? only a memeflag could go that low.

I have no problem with the mustachioed jingo, but war needs to benefit us and not Israel. Genocide the drug cartels or something.

>John Bolton appreciation
>hidden flag
>Hatred of Iran / Syria
nice try, schlomo

Attached: meme_flag_pir.png (906x900, 282K)

If America falls we are going back to the jungle hunter/gatherer lifestyle. I know that, you know that, and fucking China knows that.

I honestly think the israelis have been blackmailing him his entire life because they have pictures of him in sexually awkward situations

Attached: 1561064998230.jpg (500x667, 35K)

Nah, he fits hand in glove with the Bush Administration types from the early '00s

He doesn't exist in the right time period. He would fit right in in the 1950's, but America unironically doesn't have what it takes to bend Iran over the table, let alone China. We have multiple civilization-ending crises hitting the homefront right now. Controlling the global energy resources is important for US security, but not as important as cleaning out the beans, or sorting out the bureaucracy, or dealing with the threats within our own governments like all the (((foreign influencers))) and the apparently rogue elements of the intelligence sector.

Zionism in the current year is also absolutely inexcusable.

Attached: GreatestAlly.png (1350x3570, 1.18M)

Kys FBI

bump

go suck a dick you gay ass racist.
You think hating on black ppl is fun?!. Go ahead and hate...and die of jealousy and hate.
You're the last racist generation.
Good luck teaching your kids how to hate black ppl...bitch please... .
Last racist generation.

I agree OP, he is the wise old, knowledgeable guardian of Western Civilization and his haters have been subverted by its enemies or are just naive and soft retards.

Attached: 1529308347393.jpg (754x545, 37K)

>pro america
>america #1
>america is the greatest

I think you need to replace America with another word :^)

Potent, but to be kept on a short leash.

If he had control, we’d actually see some headway. Look at how he ran the gatestone institute and how redpilled it was.
Unfortunately he is dealing with trump who has little understanding of international relations.

Lol this. Bolton would have made Reagan look like a pussy even in the 80s and 90s, let alone 50s and 60s

Bolton is good as an advisor. No need to necessarily follow his advice.

unapolgeticaly pro Israel, a jew, and a fuck mouthed lying kke deserves to die for war crimes

memefag juden rat go home mossad

Attached: 1561638733533.gif (560x560, 3.6M)

This.

There are definitely other issues at play here and you're right but Zionism is not one of them in and of itself.

For example, America should be expanding into Africa right now, China is. We need to put a stop to that at once.

BASED

Attached: John Bolton 3.jpg (1650x1711, 1.83M)

BONERS FOR BOLTON!

Attached: 1560924123111.jpg (1000x2221, 452K)

He was against bombing Serbia so you best believe I appreciate it. And not to mention he is pro justice, defending Israel and anti muslim aka anti terrorist and wants to stop iran from unleashing chaos in a decade!

I do think the stach gets in the way though! lol

Can't. He's not a neocon btw zoom ZOOMERS he's a geopolitical realist that wants to continue our American empire

He is pretty based but fighting the cheetos penchant for surrender must be a full time job.

Real American
All American
True American
Will never forgive the commie and the Muslim.
Stays faithful to its weak President, will support him no matter what because he's a good American
Will never take shit from a roastie
Will crush degeneracy.
/ourguy/, definitely.

based

>ITT: boomer retards whose time has passed.
Have any of you ever considered that maybe we're just tired of fighting endless wars on behalf of Israel, Saudi Arabia and various arms manufacturers? No of course you haven't, we must all just be a bunch of whiny spineless pussies, right? Never mind that many of us have lost relatives in your great game. 18 GODDAMMED YEARS OF WAR WITH NO END IN SIGHT, AND NOW YOU WANT TO ADD ANOTHER ONE? Inexcusable. The PNAC crowd needs to go. There needs to be arrests, there needs to be trials and there needs to be public executions as a warning to the other ones. In. Fucking. Excusible.

What should be done about Iran?
You know they sell China 90% of their oil?

China = biggest threat to the USA / Western hegemony but we can't confront them directly for obvious reasons.

Consider that the 'globalists' are moving to China too.

REAL AMERICAN PATRIOTS WOULD NOT TOLERATE A STANDING US ARMY

THE FOUNDERS DID NOT WANT A STANDING US ARMY.

BEFORE INTERVENTIONALIST FUCKNUGGET PRESIDENT WOODROW WILSON, THE USA HAD A SMALLER ARMY THAN FUCKING TURKEY.

STANDING ARMIES ARE AN EXISTENTIAL THREAT TO THE FREEDOM OF ALL AMERICANS.

Attached: 1547169864608.jpg (808x673, 84K)

>THE USA HAD A SMALLER ARMY THAN FUCKING TURKEY.

That's not good then is it?
Let's say you reduce the army to 'smaller than Turkey' today.
Now Erdogan says 'Wew, Murica is weak as fuck, Gib me dat' and storms in with the full might of the Turkish armed forces.

What say you?

Attached: 7f1deadcc38f7a3a9556fd29ae12d57214ab52be136cc76fdcd43cb0beb04d94.jpg (566x510, 45K)

>Unapologetically pro Israel/War
>Knows keeping Israel #1 will help Jews
>Support for military invasion
>Hatred of everything that is not Israel
>Israel is the greatest country in the world
Based Warstash guy.

Attached: Brutha Bolton.jpg (400x400, 61K)

>Now Erdogan says 'Wew, Murica is weak as fuck, Gib me dat' and storms in with the full might of the Turkish armed forces.
ACROSS THE ATLANTIC OCEAN?

A STANDING NAVY IS PERFECTLY JUSTIFIABLE.

A STANDING ARMY IS NOT

THERE ARE ONLY 2 PURPOSES OF A STANDING ARMY
>OCCUPATION AND SUBJUGATION OF FOREIGN LANDS
>OCCUPATION AND SUBJUGATION OF THE AMERICAN HOMELAND
BOTH OF WHICH THE FOUNDERS DESPERATELY WANTED TO AVOID.

Reading this thread is probably the most jewish thing I've ever seen in my life. What the fuck happened to Jow Forums?

Attached: 1aa611e742ce3fcbadb86c05f1a510126ccffbe8e0f7c31cfa8f8e784d58e840.jpg (1440x1080, 333K)

sage this shill bullshit
>are you jew or russian, trump shill?

>based

You're a faggot. No one can beat us. You realize that for every person living in the US, we have 1.5 guns? Nigger there are 1 billion guns in the world and we have almost 50% of them.

"to invade the United States would prove most difficult because behind every blade of grass is an American with a rifle."
-some chink

War is a Ponzi scheme made by the Elites in order to have population control as well as a revolving door of debt through their Central Bank enslavement through brainwashing in the media. Nothing more.

Let me put it to you this way no one wants to kill other people so someone else can benefit no one no one in the world and every time a government tells you that's the case they're lying.

Found the paid Iranian shill. Based Bolton is a diplomat, not a war monger. Anti-Bolton posts are the work of Neo Prussian Mullah scum.

>an american with a rifle

Nigger, half of the grass in the U.S. = communist faggots.

Russia's way of defeating the U.S. is a complete inaction. Kike-praising burgers, left or right, will eventually destroy each-other.

Attached: BoltonLight.gif (792x446, 154K)

Stay seething non American.
But don't worry, the whole world is America, specifically you will all follow US ideals as we will lead in space.

So you are already an American, you just don't know it yet.

We all know its you, Johnny

he’s an Israeli shill who bragged about lying to the American people live on tv.

>What should be done about Iran?
HOW ABOUT LEAVE THEM THE FUCK ALONE. No more interfering in their internal affairs, no more demands, no more sanctions, blockades or anything else. Just who the fuck are you, or Israel, or any goddamned body to tell a sovereign nation what weapons they can have in their arsenal? How many completely unprovoked invasions and bombardments of other countries has the US engaged in over the last 50 years? I happen to think that with that record staring them in the face the Iranians must be crazy/suicidal to NOT try for the bomb after all this time.

>You know they sell China 90% of their oil?
They can sell their oil to whoever the fuck they want to. THEY'RE A SOVEREIGN NATION, SAUD AL-SHLOMO, THEY GET TO DO THAT.

>China = biggest threat to the USA / Western hegemony
Have you ever considered that other countries maybe don't like living under our bootheel? How about trying to cultivate cordial diplomatic and trade relations with other countries, or is that too pussy for you and the other warmongers?

Small army huge reserves. Draft during war. big armies incite one to bully unnecessarily

I'll tell you a secret
>I like Israel too

JIDF really working hard today

It wasn't a secret, see >I like Bolton

Attached: 1513730851756.jpg (192x192, 9K)

the brits stole a iranian tanker mr.president. its time we need to pay some isis members to go in so we can invade right now. i know you have problems with your daughter freaking out if some one dies so let me assure you no one dies. in fact some will come back to life. trust me mr.president i have been doing this for decades happens all the time. negative collateral damage

So having a big navy is good but not an army?

The point I'm making is that even if America had this utopian system, the world is full of bad guys who will fuck it up.
Not to mention there are more ways to subvert a population than just storming in. Storming in is valid though.

ITT samefag shill bots call oldfags shills.

She sells sea shells kek.
If gets frazzled is released.

Sloppy job, mossad

Double gets same numbers frazzled dropping when?

Also, nigger, tell me who your "bad guys" are? I will explain all their connections to gov'ts and intel agencies so you can finally understand that almost all bad things that happen and have happened throughout history have been because the Central Banking politicians of the world just wanted to ensure that they had power and money and influence. Besides that yes there are criminals here and there but not on a large scale to where we would need a standing army.

Being this mad I have kek on my side.
Do you even know what frazzled is?

>pro America
>tries to sacrifice American troops in shit hole countries that don't matter

Pick one, this guy is a neocon MIGA cuck

There's a thing called the balance of power.
It's very important.

China is the biggest rival to America right now. Get rid of your army and they'll march through your wide open border.
There are already 300k Chinese spies in the US.

>Don't matter
>Sells china 90% of its oil
>Don't matter

People who join the military know what they're getting into. They're there to do the dirty work of foreign policy aren't they?

So how much do they pay you to bullshit with me?

Also yes I know, all I was getting at is that in reality, the only reason we (humanity) needs armies is because we've always been at risk of the deep state false flagging us into wars.

Once the deep state is destroyed, you will understand the significance of the meme that reads, if only you knew how bad things really are. And in that realization, you will also see how good things can really be.

Nothing I said is bullshit

WHEN YOU ARE THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, AND HAVE 2 OCEANS BETWEEN ALL OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

IN THE EARLY DAYS AMERICA'S NAVY WAS NOT VERY LARGE, BUT IT DID ENFORCE FREE TRADE, JUST AS IT DOES TODAY.

ALSO THE INVENTION OF NUCLEAR WEAPONS NECCESSITATES A NAVY, BUT NOT AN ARMY IN THE SLIGHTEST.

IN SHORT THE US ARMY AND MORE IMPORTANTLY THE US NATIONAL GUARD ARE DANGEROUS UNNECESSARY MONEY PITS AND SHOULD BE DISSOLVED.

THE ALTERNATIVE IS THE DESTRUCTION OF THE REPUBLIC WHEN WE FINALLY GET OUR CAESAR AT THE HEAD OF AN ARMY/PMC MORE LOYAL TO HIM THAN THE COUNTRY OR CONSTITUTION.

Attached: 1561568942910.jpg (540x540, 96K)

>meme flag
Fuck off, yid

bolton is a pencil neck yes man
imagine punching him in his teeth

Not an argument

check out this video, it actually puts the US navy into perspective historically.
youtube.com/watch?v=QIcOI4a0LP8
tldr: it used to suck and that was bad for us

Attached: USS_Gerald_R._Ford_(CVN-78)_on_the_James_River_in_2013.jpg (4266x3083, 3.59M)

The fucking “GUARDIAN OF ZION”.

twitter.com/AmbJohnBolton/status/870317273579495425?s=20

Never joke about supporting him pol.

Attached: DBP8v0AXUAABBJc.jpg (1920x1280, 326K)

Stop Reddit spacing and talking in all caps you schizoid. We are a global power and our strong economy is built on conquest and control.

CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL FAGGOT

OUR ECONOMY WAS BUILT UNDER THE LABORS AND EFFORTS OF OUR NAVY PATROLLING GLOBAL SHIPPING AND ENACTING GUNBOAT DIPLOMACY

OUR ARMY SERVES ONLY TO OCCUPY FOREIGN COUNTRIES SO THAT GLOW IN THE DARK BUREAUCRATS CAN GET THEIR DRUG MONEY.

Die for israel, goy!

Attached: 1549821022768.jpg (208x242, 16K)

i like him. fuck you libtards. iran is a shithole.

Nah we'll enter hardcore cyber dystopianism

Iranians are 3/4 humans. If he wants to nuke something he should nuke Africa.