Read batshit baseless conspiracy theories on Jow Forums

>read batshit baseless conspiracy theories on Jow Forums
>they add up 100% logically

i dont know what to believe anymore

Attached: 1562477803468.gif (270x188, 1.78M)

Other urls found in this thread:

barruel.com/architects-of-deception.pdf
politik.brunner-architekt.ch/wp-content/uploads/Carr_Pawns_in_the_Game.pdf
wikispooks.com/w/images/3/35/Curse_of_Canaan.pdf
amazon.com.au/Satanic-Bloodlines-QUADRILOGY-Individual-Antichrist-ebook/dp/B00W58H648
stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
freepdf.info/public/ebook/Lina_Juri_-_Under_the_Sign_of_the_Scorpion.zip
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>i dont know what to believe anymore
Remember that Jow Forums is always right. I used to be like you user. At some point it all will make sense, just keep lurking.

Good luck and stay out of California.

That's just your body dying. We all went through it.

the difference between conspiracy and fact is evidence.

its just a matter of time if such evidence manifests itself artificially or through the flow of nature to make the conspiracy become actual events of events

Being logical doesn't mean something is true.

>All animals have four legs.
>Man is an animal.
>Man has four legs.

Pizzagate isreal

Jow Forums is always right
that is all you need to know kid

Your premise is flawed.

If your premise is flawed then it cant be logical or true

Logic is truth.

The correct premise would be:

All mammals have four limbs
Man is a mammal
Man has four limbs

Hapyy snek

what about dolphins?

Logic is an abstraction, a tool to ascertain truth but it requires empiricism to some degree. People that believe in equality reject empirical evidence to the contrary.

R A R E

You dont know what to believe then read a fuckin book!
Architects Of Deception by Juri Lina
barruel.com/architects-of-deception.pdf

Pawns In The Game By William Guy Carr
politik.brunner-architekt.ch/wp-content/uploads/Carr_Pawns_in_the_Game.pdf

Curse Of Canaan by Eustace Mullins
wikispooks.com/w/images/3/35/Curse_of_Canaan.pdf

Paving The Road To Hell
amazon.com.au/Satanic-Bloodlines-QUADRILOGY-Individual-Antichrist-ebook/dp/B00W58H648

Illuminati: Cult That Hijacked The World by Henry Makow
stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF

Under The Sign Of Scorpio by Juri Lina
freepdf.info/public/ebook/Lina_Juri_-_Under_the_Sign_of_the_Scorpion.zip

Google is your fren

Based reply.

Have "coincedences" pile up and then put them in a pattern, Something tells me the whole world is gonna get shook up soon.

>If your premise is flawed then it cant be logical or true
Yes it can be logical. Utter nonsense can be logical as long as it's formulated properly.

I've always liked the Seychellois flag.

Ah. Wait until you the significance of the "conspiracy theories" hits you. Protip: The masses don't care. People make decisions based on feelings, not the truth. They use the truth to justify their emotion based decision after the fact. People don't want to know how hotdogs are made, they want you to serve them with chili and cheese and a bag of chips for $1.

Tl;DR-The highest truth is not to understand the highest, but to act on it.

what the fuck kind of candyland flag is that

archipelago in the middle of bumfuck nowhere of course

Attached: 1561744391868.jpg (1920x1080, 219K)

Attached: PolVsTheWorld.jpg (830x684, 111K)

All animals don't have 4 legs

I also passed though this insanity period, where I was doubting literally everything I knew or was taught. Luckily, I survived. The only side effects is that I feel even more alienated with normies that I felt prior to this.

Attached: numb wojak.jpg (861x861, 139K)

>i dont know what to believe anymore
That means you truly are a part of Jow Forums now

The first few times you predict the news days, or even weeks before it gets officially reported can be disturbing, especially when you do it out loud and then you get the looks and questions from normies when you are proven right. At that point the only tip I can give is lurk more and try to figure out how those here knew it, which enabled you to know it.

99% of theories are larps. This Epstein pizza pedophila is looking like it’s panning out. Ignore anyone who names Q for they are retarded or comped

>baseless
>Add up 100%
Pick one

The scary part comes when you start extrapolating these theories into the future and your predictions keep becoming true. I'm prepping for the financial collapse, bought a lot of orion protocol and silver.

Any day now man
ANY FUCKING DAY shit is going down and we're gonna be trading silver and TP for ARs and cans of Chef Boy Artie beefaroni shit's gonna be sick son
I'll be out in the desert like Mel Gibson with a pirate hat and a hatchet just waiting

Attached: 1558386710649.png (396x385, 138K)

You were warned, yet you opened the box anyway.

It's why an open forum where anyone can say anything, so people can speculate about things they'd probably refrain from bringing up otherwise (for various reasons).

Lots of smart people being user allows for thoughts that others wouldn't have, and they can be shared.