'disgusting' Walmart customer who gargled with Listerine and spit it back into container

>In a Wednesday video, Twitter user “Bameron Nicole Smith” of San Jose, Calif., walks through the oral care aisle of Walmart saying, “Girl, it has been one musty f***ing morning.” Smith takes a Listerine bottle from the shelf, opens it, takes a swig and gargles, spitting the contents back inside.

yahoo.com/amphtml/lifestyle/twitter-rages-at-disgusting-walmart-customer-who-gargled-with-listerine-and-spit-it-back-into-container-185038920.html

Attached: 206d0e90-a01b-11e9-bff6-b6ac7c1d9da1.png (638x381, 185K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicago_Tylenol_murders
youtube.com/watch?v=dQjvJNvSPN8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based Yahoo restraining from using pronouns because they don't give a fuck.

>20 years because they are white

calling it now

Convenient, that'll get people to stop talking about the Texas negress. Funny how this skank gets named right away, too.

Attached: this thread is sealed.jpg (805x805, 79K)

>Bameron
she should be aborted

>Convenient, that'll get people to stop talking about the Texas negress
exactly this

saging this useless garbage that shouldn't even be a fucking thread.
What pronouns would you say are appropriate here?

Attached: The bog is strong with this one.png (663x633, 518K)

Pretty sure she is a deep state agent in drag.

>she
ahahahahh

Would she have done this if there wasn't an internet to upload the results to?

Attached: 1359582982388.jpg (950x534, 106K)

>she

it

At least Listerine is mostly alcohol. I won't get aids gurgling it. But Hydro-P is a better oral septic. Can't gurgle that without destroying the safety cap.

Thats a man.

>White culture

Attached: 1561280221285.jpg (396x396, 28K)

theyre literally clawing at anything around them for attention, ignore at all costs.

>she

>go buy something
>notice the seal is broken
>don't buy it
woah that was hard!
Dunno if you burgers are too retarded to put a seal that if broken indicates that the product was opened / it's potentially unsafe into your products but here in europe they are widespread.

There were a few deaths back in the day because some nutcases put poison into food and medicine containers and put them back on the shelves.

That's why the penalty is so great. That's why it's a felony.

They caught one guy who was doing that, he was labeled a serial killer

I'd prefer if society was advanced enough not to have to worry about people tainting and infecting food for likes and retweets.

>'disgusting' Walmart customer who gargled with Listerine and spit it back into container

literally jew.

they poisoned the wells in rome as well... and now they are looking to do it by proxy.

he beats me, in this aisle.

Mouthwash has a plastic wrap seal though.

there's always going to be sociopaths user.
You literally only have to put a fucking sticker like pic related and you can prevent it.

Attached: 8411880100063.jpg (210x500, 22K)

>What pronouns would you say are appropriate here?

Faggot

Disgusting freak

Who untwists every item in their cart with a seal to check before they buy it? After the fact sure but not beforehand and I wouldn’t go back just to return a single bottle of mouthwash.

Wasnt there some cult out in washington or somewhere out west that did this, i think they tried to take over a town by bussing in homeless and having them vote.

Its literally on the outside of the cap, ypu can see it, you dont use mouthwash do you nigger?

It's only like 20% alcohol.

not return but throw it away because it's not safe? Sure.
Also, you don't have to check, most of these seals are visible enough that you can see it at a glance without effort.

>if someone breaks into your house and rapes you, it's not his fault, just lock your door and put iron bars in front of it

Attached: nastyfaggt1.webm (320x584, 1.4M)

They did not have enough evidence in that case, but the guy was convicted of trying to extort money from corporation.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicago_Tylenol_murders

well i guess we all have to buy shit from amazon now, get everything delivered to our doors by drones.

It's pretty incredible when you realize people have sex with that creature.

based paranoid bro. i always check everything i buy.

peak feminist logic
Your security is always your responsibility, to suggest otherwise is to admit you are a sissy manbaby.
>society should be safe! Why can't I just buy anything I like without ever worrying about safety!?
kek

Multiple parties to blame, you can't absolve personal responsibility for safety but you also can't dismiss the behavior.

I think I agree, but he was pretty retarded in his comparison

That's your own logic, retard. You're absolving the guilty party from blame by moving the goalposts.

I don't believe it

Listerine has a huge seal on it

To the retards that dont understand saftey seals, look at the caps, the one she picks up is the only one without a seal. You literally can not open a bottle of mouthwash without removing the seal.

Learn to read next time.

Maybe, I'm talking about a guy who killed his wife and tried to sue a pharmaceutical company. He stocked the shelves with tampered bottles he himself poisoned.

And there was another case where the culprit (never caught btw) was demanding a ransom for him/her to stop doing it.

Exert from the article:
>Thousands of fatal doses, all inserted into capsules which were then carefully, deliberately left for a consumer who happened to have a headache, or a sore back, or a cold, and had no way of knowing they were buying into someone's sickeningly random game of Russian roulette.

>As a direct consequence of the Tylenol murders, Congress approved in May 1983 a new "Tylenol Bill" that made the malicious tampering of consumer products a federal offense.

>all the easier to poison you with my dear
t. Glownigger

Its a tranny from the screenshot alone.
Video proves that it is. youtube.com/watch?v=dQjvJNvSPN8

Smash

You listerine shills are literally saying "so what"? How about that it's fucking degenerate and should come with consequences. Since when did we became a nation of pussies unwilling to sentence criminals to the gallows?

Youre literally a retarded nigger.

You're a degenerate who can't function in a society based on rule of law.

This is how they spread aids.

>it's literally a fucking hoax vidya some desperate tranny attention whore made for "like & subscribe" shekels
>TO THE GALLOWS
I mean you're not necessarily wrong, the tranny attention whoring alone should be a death sentence.

to be fair, you shouldn't use Listerine in the first place. It was initially made to clean windows.

So was Jow Forums.

Really?

That’s up to 20 years in prison. Seriously.

It's a tranny though, so it probably won't get any time.

Considering they'd enjoy being assfucked for 20 years that's probably a good thing.

We're saying it's a hoax, you can just crack open a listerine bottle straight off the shelf like that

It's staged

can't*

>she

How hilariously bad were those results.

Those degenerates are just showing why you must check the sealed packaging to make sure it hasn't been broken before purchasing anything.

>I've just bought this item and the seal is broken
>sorry M'amalam, we can't refund opened products

Yes. Google Osho

Early on it showed promise.

The guy invented it, but didn't have a use for it. It was marketed as a floor cleaner at one point.

Who could've guessed that something stringent enough to repel 99.9% of all known life would leave a giant fucking shit streak on everything it touched?

l submit a throwback answer.
>he she

"Grimey is my brand" - young girl licking an airplane toilet for likes.

Sprayed salmonella on salad bars so they'd be sick and stay home. Crazy lady married to a cult leader. They got caught immediately

I make my bed and clean my windows thanks to Jordan Peterson so maybe

All the world's a stage. The gallows will be on a stage. What's your point

Do we have any proof this transfag didn't purchase the bottle after filming? He had a cameraman and the seal was removed prior to filming him walk up and take a swig.

This video looks like fake ass staged shit to me.

Do these freaks think they're fooling anyone into thinking they're not men? I saw a tranny the other day and it was blatant. Like wtf is the point? You're not gunna find a straight man like this. It makes no sense.

It is staged obviously but this is a dangerous trend.

>trend
A single event does not denote a trend, are you a news anchor by chance?

This is the third time now

People are tide pods after a hoax

You can return fucking anything to major chains here, no questions asked. Especially Walmart. Must suck to need a license to make a return.

Its fucking happening user has made a chat site that gasses the Jew.

Discord has been gassed.

On the contrary, there is proof on their twitter that they did purchase it, receipts and a picture of him holding it in his car.

>san jose CA

my god what has happened to my home city?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1555905650409.png (394x360, 144K)

Society deems this person to be more valuable than you are.

fags are truly mentally ill

FAGGOT
A
G
G
O
T

>things that never happen
I used to work at walmart as a teenager and a faggot came back with a used toilet seat full of piss, shit and mold. They took it back.

Yes they sure did, Now ask your the question. Where are they now?

There people who live in cali arent human so its ok.

So the police identified her already right?

We should do public beatings for people like this, fuckers might learn

Yes, but it could cause other idiots to actually start doing this.

There are multiple examples recently of people doing this for attention.

Doesn't matter, he/she bought it, they're running this to hide the Texas negress.

Attached: 1562313883464m.jpg (576x1024, 53K)

I knew the moment that first video came out that there would be copycats. That's why I make my own listerine at home with everclear and mint leaves.

wtf is that thing?

Never visit America, you don't even want to know.

This. Walmart and even Lowes will take back shit from other stores.