Why do the Jews constantly promote alcohol around us 24/7? There's no escaping it...

Why do the Jews constantly promote alcohol around us 24/7? There's no escaping it. If you refuse to drink they question your manhood. What's their endgame?

Attached: alcoholism.jpg (600x400, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/165467/jews-and-booze
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I am an alcoholic in recovery. One thing that has occurred to me since I quit is how prevalent alcohol is, it's nearly unavoidable in advertising and its available everywhere. Every sports broadcast has the bud light replay or whatever, every outdoor event now has beer.

Accept the things you cannot change...

Attached: jesus4.jpg (640x627, 21K)

Alcohol eats up normies weekends. The NPCs can't sequester too much processing power otherwise the collective unconscious neural net might come to conclusions about certain coincidences.

What's with all the alcohol threads tonight?

Attached: 23-jerry-seinfled.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 133K)

It makes you dumb, so of course Jews want whites drinking as much of it as we can.

Go to bed so you can wake up in time for church tomorrow. Bye!

Lol, i drink like 7 cans of beer a night, i have a degree im philosophy and nursing, now im finishing my law degree and learning a code, and im whiter then you. Stop being such a pussy

Attached: IMG_20190131_112111.jpg (4000x3000, 3.7M)

>a jew lies
Why am I not surprised.... Go learn your c# lmfao.

A degree in fucking philosophy
Lmao

I never had an urge to get drunk or high, and I experimented with some drugs and shit.

People just don't notice how good it actually feels to be in your default state of being compared to any other. For example, if my normal state had me feeling like a constant weed high, and there was a drug which made me feel sober, like my current default state of being, I would be all up on that shit 24/7.

Seriously, just take a deep breath. It feels fucking fantastic.

Attached: 1558242613836.jpg (1000x1000, 104K)

Nice hands princess hahaha

haha "jewess" has man hands

Attached: THE FOAGLY JEWESS.png (419x216, 101K)

Jews love any trade that involves addictive substances. Coffee, sugar, alcohol, opiates, chocolate, tobacco.

Jews dominated taverns in 19th century Poland. They would often give peasants alcohol on credit resulting in all kinds of problems.

tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/165467/jews-and-booze

I just fell off the wagon. I'm very ashamed. "Goyim drink alcohol".

>What you don’t drink so lame
user......

Attached: 6F1E1161-C919-4A3B-A684-843EF085432F.jpg (236x242, 14K)

show milkers

Alcohol addiction is a meme. Withdrawal symptoms are real, but just get some fucking B12 and eat some potato skins and get over it. People ruining their lives with drink are just weak willed.

>t. been drinking every day since 2005

Attached: 1505167093650.gif (330x171, 1.33M)

When's the philosophy factory opening?

Same, it's jarring to realize just how hard it's being pushed on people, knowing the damage that it can cause. Literally demon in a bottle.

>What's their endgame?
They don't have one. That's what makes them Jews. Everything's a meaningless pursuit of pleasure principle when it's Jews.