And why aren't white females fighting back...

And why aren't white females fighting back? Can you imagine the shocking trauma for pampered white girls when they are ruthlessly attacked like this? I haven't seen Asian females beating whites or whites beating asian. Are black females naturally more dominant, strong? Do they respect nothing but physical power?

Attached: attack.webm (640x360, 1.69M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zDqyDjyICO0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

At their core they're animalistic which is why they haven't formed a functioning society. also they're jealous of Euro beauty standards that whites naturally have.

This is a good thing, white women have gotten far too soft.
To your point, blacks are tribal and respect power. Also this Women are already jealous of each other, throw an ugly race of women into that mix and you'll have blood on your hands.

Because it's a man's job to protect his woman from wild animals.

They don’t care. They brag about their prison sentences. They live in the moment like no other race.

>women
>soft

isn't this how they're supposed to be? i can imagine that few decades ago white women would be fighting for themselves, but if men create a pussy society where niggresses can attack them so violently and spend their life on welfare from their money, how can we blame them for apathy, consumerism, gold digging? There are no niggresses in rich neighborhoods of course. I feel like whole society went nuts, it'S turned upside down.

Attached: wojak depressed.jpg (427x427, 78K)

It is how they're supposed to be. But soft and traditional is different than soft and liberated.
Do you think most of these white women that fuck multiple people and live in a bubble have a man that would protect them?

it's what happens when you let bankers run the show

Black and white women hate each other. Always have, always will. Ever seen the movie Bring It On? Black women are jealous of white beauty and white women are jealous of black womens confidence.

>Why aren't white females fighting back?
Because they're females, user. Females don't fight. It's their nature.
Sheboons are only "female" in the sense that they have a vagoo and get pregnant. Other than that, they are more manly and aggressive than their male counterparts.

No but they should have. It's mens duty to protect their women from chimpanzees.

Attached: Benito-mussolini-young.jpg (500x464, 116K)

How is this possible? You're basically saying white women can't compete now. But few decades ago black women were terrified to even look in bad way to their white masters. I don't see them hating asian this much and asians are really soft and pretty. They just hate white women. Just type 'girl fight' in random video server and you'll see hundreds of videos of black women beating white and just a few vids od white girls fighting back. This is race war.

Attached: tumblr_m9hm5lA7ZK1r1arqvo1_1280.jpg (1280x1912, 532K)

>Are black females naturally more dominant, strong?
yes, they have high testosterone and often grow up in an aggressive enviroment.

they need to have value to have a man to protect them
they don't
they traded that away for being a club slut stupid enough to think they'll get a millionaire by being a whore

She literally looked like an ape grabbing a child

added to this, the attack came out of nowhere, from the side, she pulled her hair and the white woman had a child on her lap. Difficult to react then.

pampered white girls don't share spaces with lower classes

that's the whole point of working to stay in the middle upper-middle class and raise pampered children

Rope that's all they need

because they been brainwashed

Attached: 1559125744076.webm (1280x640, 2.38M)

They are animals that go ballistic too early when you are not expecting it (if you are bluepilled). If you are arguing with a real person you better know whe not to relax. Finally, the reality is most people don't react to these sucker punches and following attack very well. You need to know how to start fighting back at the flip of a switch. Most people don't have this.

black men still protect black women despite them being club sluts. Because they are black and belong to their "tribe". it's a skin color thing, not a behaviour thing.

No they didn't. They were brainwashed by jewish feminists like Gloria Steihem same way the white man was emasculated by jewish liberals through the media and entertainment industry.

We are the victims in this, but it seems to me that men are starting to become aware of this while white women are raped by colored men, bullied by colored females and they are still pretty much dumbed down to think "well it's not that bad'.
in this race war only one side is fighting.

Their husband is the state, not any white man.
They vote in blocks as fervently as any boomers facing a threat to their social security
Why doesn't the state protect their property?

I’ve seen asian girls attack white girls before, it was pretty fucking infuriating. A friend use to use a yellow slit as a cumdumpster then started dating a white girl, we were down the main drag when a group of insects started pulling and slapping my buds gf. We kind of just picked them up and threw them to the gravel really hard, they just laid there and cried.

Attached: 30747395-5CC0-44DD-9BB8-E7B7D268E153.jpg (888x1280, 213K)

Well in that case nowadays black females are mentally better prepared for race war than many white men, probably half of Jow Forums included. they have street experience of beating and hurting people, while white men were playing videa games and overthinking about shit like "Is it better ot be fascist or libertarian?"

Attached: princess_of_the_Crime_mob.png (764x666, 790K)

I remember at my school a white coalburner who wore a ton of makeup and wanted to ride the coattails of any athletic nigger and she pissed off the wrong niggress one day and got her ass beat pretty badly. It’s funny because whites aren’t going to help her and the niggers she coveted so much are laughing in her face as she’s getting pummeled. Another red pill experience in my life for sure.

Well your story is about love, but black females are really attacking white for no reason at all, just randomly picking a white victim and chimp out.

>Their husband is the state, not any white man.
unlike for black women who live in stable monogamous relationships with black men?
No, It's about avil whitey colonizer needs a payback.

>Why doesn't the state protect their property?

that would be racist and undermine the diversity dream

Dignity.
Fucking animals act like animals, fuck acting like an animal.

Niggers get a racial passive that gives them a bonus to initiative rolls.

Attached: please-cooperate-please-cooperate-31506291.png (500x395, 34K)

Blacks are animals that only understand force.

Attached: gorillagetsbeatdown.webm (608x1080, 2.87M)

fucked with the wrong Stacey

Feminism forces the genders to compete instead of compliment each other. No wonder women are trying to 'act like men' and put 100 notches on their bed post.

Fucking brutal. I always had a weird feeling of both attraction and repulsion for this kind of women.

Attached: 7F14D39B-A7C8-4CD8-A0DA-CA15BAA012F7.jpg (1984x2751, 1.33M)

Because niggers can't control themselves. Whites and Asians can show restraint, 90% of niggers can't.

it's like eating shit in public while being cheered..

Fuck you for ruining my nofap

Hwo is this girl pic related?

Blacks are not humans at all. They are some kind of monkeys, so they are very agressive

Attached: 1562489023170.jpg (799x600, 95K)

The dumber someone is the more likely they are to use physical violence to solve problems. Even more advanced non-human apes like chimpanzees have more non-violent problem solving skills than lesser primates such as a gorilla.

If you gonna be dumb you've gotta be tough.

They are jealous & big time haters. Cheerleader girl handled it perfectly. You can't reason with bt-1000's..

they do, it just takes a strong woman.
youtu.be/zDqyDjyICO0

Attached: e9453a23-3f15-4af5-b9e8-894a987d5db0..jpg (700x1050, 240K)

lol poor kid

These are ghetto slave niggers. Black African women are some of the nicest people you’ll meet