SHOCKING

Attached: Sem Título.jpg (533x835, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/9419898/woman-hurls-cat-neighbours-house/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

seething jew rage

Good. Fuck cats.

That's hilarious. It's also classic female behaviour.

I threw a cat at my friend once to prove to him that animals are dumb and shouldn't have rights.

>'animals need more rights'
>No, they're too dumb
> 'lies! prove it!!'
>Here kitty kittyyy
>Hurl the cat at my mate. it hits him in the chest with a thud, lands neatly on its feet and then slinks back to me
>Pick it up and throw it again
>*thud* on his chest
>How many times you think she'll tolerate it?
>6
>7
>OK OK I GET THE POINT BUT THE CAT IS JUST INDOCTRINATED OR STUCK TO A SET RYTHYM OR BLAH BLAH BLAH
>No Sam. The cat is just Stupid.

What will YOUR excuse be when your cat walks back to me?

a woman throwing something that weighs at least 10lbs 25 feet is impressive especially since cats are not aerodynamic and women lack muscle mass

ITT: Niggers with no compassion towards animals

Why are white people so prone to animal abuse?

Where the hell have you met a 10 pound kitten, the zoo?

LMAO, I love how they call a full grown cat a kitten, like they aren't physically capable of dropping from a tree, landing on their feet, and walking away like nothing happened at that point. My FIL shoots his neighbors goats with pellet guns because they keep eating his garden, he offered to fix their fence but his neighbors are trashy assholes and took offense to the fact that the fence to their pasture was broken and needed repaired, because their animals get out and run all over town.

>SHOCKING
Almost as shocking as thinking someone gives a shit. Time to throw some herbs up in this bitch.

straya, these are murican cats we are talking about

Don't you mean yellow people? I've seen flamethrowers used on dogs in thailand, vietnam & china. I know it happens in best korea too, probably also switzerland on special occasions.

I don't doubt their ability to feel and breath and experience. I doubt their ability to keep storing that data after I have stopped finding a use for them. As for vegans, how many possums die on the apple orchards? how many rats die for the quinoa? How many birds?

Life and death are part of the same struggle and if we can't even treat our own species with respect and throw a dime to the homeless but we treat a walking timebomb bag of parasites like a princess because "widdy fuzzly kyoodles"... I think that's either immature or it's a sign of a real mental illness. Put humanity first.

Attached: lol.jpg (334x446, 55K)

the picture doesnt look like a kitten and all the cats ive ever had were maine coons my current cat weighs 18lbs

he dindu nuffin. he was a good puss.

>Why are white people so prone to animal abuse?

We aren't, as evidenced by the fact that you've been given equal rights AND gibs, Tyrone.

By your logic, emus would have more rights than Aussies.

There’s no way that skinny cunt could pitch that full grown cat “25 feet”
Fake news.

as a farmer fuck cats

Does her husband have the right to throw her 25 feet across the window because she "kept coming into his wallet"?

wait wtf
>This is the shocking moment a kitten was thrown 25 feet
>was thrown 25 feet
>25 feet
how the fucking hell do a woman in highheel throw a fucking cat 25 feet away
what kind of black magic is that
she would have struggle to throw it 2 - 3 foot away

Bitches be throwing pussy at chad

this. that's not a kitten, and she's no Venus Williams.

Bitch throwin pussy like OPs mom.

Attached: shaggyman.jpg (210x240, 21K)

Fuck that cat. Property rights, faggots.

I don't have a problem with this. If my fucking neighbor's cat came into my garden all the time I would either feed it paint thinner or throw it into a cement blender.
If you love your pets, keep them at YOUR fucking place.

Have a (You)

Serial killers.

Satan's correct. I need to see video. Flying cats are always funny, their body always turn into Buck Rodgers flying thru space

Attached: 20190707_105144.jpg (778x720, 191K)

Extremely niggerish thread you have there
Please kill yourselves edgy faggots

This.
Cats are soi pets.

Good, fuck cats, they jump the fence to shit on your yard and leave stinky piss on your walls. The owners have parasites in their brains that make them soi cat owners.

This is why I want video!

Absolutely based

25 feet, thats a good arm

catch cat, drive out of town, let cat out

>all the summerfags cheering animal abuse
absolutely cringe and bluepilled

It probably deserved it, cats are assholes.

>cat, kitten
Which is it mahmood? Looks like a fucking cat.

You would have only succeeded in throwing a cat at me one time.
Just goes to show your friend is a pussy.

Right, let me donate time and money to "humanity," most of which consists of selfish, stupid scumbags who don't care about their fellow humans or environment. Shame on me for loving dogs, who are unconditionally loyal and helped our species evolve. Aussie shitposter.

I didn't knew Jow Forums had such a high nigger community.
This is a cat board, faggots.

Attached: DancingMidget.gif (400x500, 1.91M)

A kitten is a cat

You must be new to cats. They easily find their way back home.

>not a kitten
>not 25 feet

Attached: 1561892456279.png (500x1229, 376K)

>that form
She should be shotputting in the Olympics.

>Imagine this being the most distressing thing you have read about all week

Attached: 46401247_722443744785121_6911462201668861170_n.jpg (600x600, 106K)

Son, I don't mind people keeping cats as pets. They're fun to look at in videos. I don't want that shit in my home. I don't like the smell of their piss. I don't like to step in their shit. I don't like to find their half-dead bird carcasses.

If you want to keep pets, KEEP THEM. Don't force that shit on others.

As it should be.

Cat's probably fine
Who gives are rat's ass
Shocking my ass
>modern journalism

My dream world intentions toward future serial killers. ie, animal abusers...
https::/youtu.be/aNEiBl3aQcY

Cats are for faggots

The half-dead bird carcasses are a gift to you, it's master. It's like the mafia.

I get it, I just don't like it. Additionally I'm not the cat's master. I'm the neighbor.

sure sign of a psychopath is hurting weaker animals, fuck this roastie, hope some random cat claws the plastic surgery off her face

I've lost 3 cats here to poisoning by neighbors. The cat either disappears completely or returns home with breathing issues, lungs fill with fluid, then dies shortly afterwards.

Fucking bitch.

Attached: 1527039875836.jpg (682x515, 23K)

Kek. Well it must really like you then.

>what you see isn't what you see.

First off, that's not a fucking kitten. Second, sauce? And third, the cat was most likely completely fine, they're probably exaggerating. I've seen my buddies cats do some incredibly stupid shit, think that they'd be fucked up, but then they turned out to be 100% okay. Hell, we found one come home one day with a three pronged fish hook in his mouth and he didn't give two fucks. They took him to the vets, don't worry. He's still alive, still a badass, and now 22 years old.

Nice thesun.co.uk/news/9419898/woman-hurls-cat-neighbours-house/
People who are pro-cats would also be pro-migrant. Cats are literally the only animals who serve as hosts for toxoplasmii.

>arghhhghh cats trigger me to such an extent I must kill them all with my nigger hands rn

cats are for winners and you're a faggot

Well, I'm a likable guy. That doesn't change the fact that people should keep their pets at their own place.

Look closely, if something’s black they’ll refer to it as a child in the headlines.

Not all cats, Rusky. Just the ones lurking in my yard.

get proper cat litter, potty train them, keep them inside (also increases life span significantly) and you're going to have none of those problems

Kys nigger lover

Ha, Id beat her sorry ass
Anyone who takes shit from a woman is a cuck

Again, not my problem. I don't want to care for animals. That responsibility is not mine.

Found the poofter

You know all humans are only monkeys so they shouldn't be held up on a pedestal over every other animal.Some times it seems to me the worship of humans above all life gets abit cultlike.She behaved violently both because she is an ape and because she is a women which are allowed by men to act uppity and childish with no reprimands.

fair enough, just saying that problem cats that piss and shit everywhere are usually the owner's fault

Agreed. I love cats, but not ones roaming around outside.

Cats are zog and nog mentality. This isn't reddit, faggot. Cats are revolting with their manner and parasites. They weren't brought into human society the same way dogs were. Cats came about like pretty rats, and only the emotionally weak fed these things. Emotionally weak... similar to the majority of those who own them today, no?

i hope a grizzly eats you

Inc school shooter right here.

>are usually the owner's fault
Exactly.

Agreed.

Attached: 1562273078301.gif (500x185, 989K)

What I do in Minecraft is none of your business.

Attached: trump reddit.jpg (320x320, 40K)

Fuck you faggot.

Dumb whore

Bushpilled

fucking slut, i hope she gets thrown like that

spbp

>I have a degree, a fine job, a family, a lot of friends, and I'm generally well adjusted
>love dogs, volunteer at kennels
>raise chickens, stop traffic to move tortoises out of the road
>love almost all animals and do everything I can to make their lives better because it makes me happy
>fucking hate cats
>stupid fucking cats
>overcome by undeniable urge to kick, punt, thrash, and smash any cat that comes near me

I don't understand it, it's something primordial that I remember being a thing ever since I was a small child.
I've met a lot of people like me, who just generically hate cats for no defined reason other than internal gut feeling.
What is it about cats that makes people so angry?

You are a fucking moron.

>Montenegro
>Consists of mostly "Montenegris"
>Literally means "Black Mountain People"

You don't get a say in this, nigger.

Good. Maybe the cat will learn about private property. Stand your ground.

Kek.

-_- i'm whiter than you mohammad

Are you man enough to do it?

You’re mentally ill.
Get to a doctor.
Fast.

So what? I shot a Tomcat that kept attacking my cats, then dropped his carcass off in a canal near by.

cat owners and rottweiler owners are about the same tier when it comes to actually giving a fuck what their pet is up to
.ie they don't right up until their shit pet breaks into my yard and gets wrecked trying to 1v1 my dog

If cops thought they could actually hit a cat, they're probably be a lot more cat killings and they could take a break from shooting dogs.

Cats are fucking horrifying apex predators from the same regions where humans developed. Housecats are the most damaging invasive species in most countries, killing off tons of rodents and other small game-type animals and not even eating them.
Cats participate in recreational torture of their prey to really high degrees.
Humans have good reasons to not like cats.

>not having a strong enough immunity system to avoid catching Toxoplasmosis
Weak faggots.
Cats were domesticated by farmers and sailors to protect their food storage from rodents.

Not webm, disappointed

The cat thought you were playing. Something like that is equivalent to a roller coaster to them.