Who's next?

Who's next?

Attached: 1562406875021.jpg (750x750, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L9p-8yzETYA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You'll notice every last race change has been done with Gingers. Granted it is an anagram for niggers

The Princess and the Frog. Tiana will be chinese and Naveen latino.

as if the japs will let you TOUCH their shit........

fucking idiots

never heard about Robotech? Voltron? Power Rangers? Dragon Ball Evolution?
the japs will let muritards ruin everything as long as they give them money

I legitimately can't believe how salty people are about this. It's a fucking cartoon mermaid, who cares? Am I getting old?

Attached: 1519219624587.gif (499x276, 463K)

Give it a decade or two.

Attached: 2EBA79B9-1ECA-4240-AF68-08EE84DB5E5D.png (313x588, 110K)

Isn't it just because they're an extreme minority? I see nothing wrong with it other than how they only make them black instead of anything else.

Jow Forumstards literally have no life so they put all their energy into hating this.

Attached: Hermione.jpg (414x640, 43K)

see, besides DBZ, which is too big to fail overseas now.

the others were in the fucking 80s, besides PR, which became popular on its own.

Oy Vey Gold is sitting on fucking Macross and we haven't gotten shit out of it and worse, is the reason why anything using it doesn't get through to the US.

Voltron got a new series that ISNT OG voltron, so i don't give two shits about your boylove gayshit romance 2015 version.

i mean, asshole, making asuka blank in NGE and giving her a nigga voice.

anime fans would destroy anyone who attempts that shit.

In all honesty, it's most probably going to be James Bond.

It's always the gingers, that's the thing, it's always the fucking gingers. There's got to be more to this

I beat you wouldn't say that if it was a black character getting turned into a ginger

The Hermoine one was only bad because Rowling doubled down on it instead of saying "It's a stageplay guys actors are a thing who gives a shit."

>G-Glorious Nippon would NEVER

Attached: L.jpg (1400x1400, 148K)

>Decide to remake movie
>No one cares
>Cast minority
>Controversy!
>???
>Profit!

Black canary wasnt a ginger nor was dominio or valkirye.

That's something that the bottom feeders of society would care about. The bigger picture is manufactured outrage to promote sales. Corporations are pushing society's buttons without them even noticing.

Attached: q.jpg (500x640, 39K)

stop thinking about this! there's children in cages! cages!

Attached: 1516993776753.png (1041x287, 175K)

Thanks Netflix.

>Starfire is already black
>Wally isn't
what fucking retard made this?

Attached: kid_flash_publicity.jpg (768x433, 50K)

>netflix
>anything to do with Japan
That say he wasnt even the worst part of that trainwreck.

Wolverine

Wait for it

They're small, they can just slip out from between the bar.

You joke, but that is a bigger deal than casting decisions in a movie.

>black canary
Wait what

I'M READY HOW BOUT YOU

Attached: reach_27132853_Full.jpg (1920x1080, 159K)

#notall but most of the times its those redheads

yeah

did JAPAN make that, with JP actors and shit?
oh wait, they did..............

and it was better than netflix bullshit

Because black kid flash isn't wally

Why not hire the best actress for the job regardless of ethnicity instead of just blind pandering? Bitch is ugly.

those kids will become gingers next, that ginger gene has to go somewhere it can't simply be contained.

The Weasleys

CAGES!

I have a crackpot theory that Jews got their shit ruined so hard by Egypt they swore eternal vengeance against the pharaoh who didn't tolerate their garbage, and that he was a redheaded man. Since the Jews have no creativity and are materialists very limited in their ways they simply directed their hate to all redheads.

It's also possible that they fear redheaded girls due to prophecies. It's possible Kalki's mom will be or is a redheaded girl.

Comics has too many for such a small population. Every redhead is hollywood is a fake anyway.

Birds of Prey

Fuck you faggot, we do actually exist.
But ginger isn't cool, and being black IS cool and also #woke.

Remember the Annie reboot, where they basically outright SAID 'Being ginger is #racistandsexist and LAME, black people are way cooler!'

as they should be, kids suck

They were equally terrible to be honest. I watched the nip version when I was young and a fan of DN, I watched the Netflix one older and not as enthusiastic as I was of DN before.

Attached: MV5BNTkyMmExNzQtYjQ3NC00MTczLWI2MjMtMzgxZGQ3ZWJjMTQ5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTM2NTY4NzU@._V1_.jpg (760x784, 63K)

But they still got to touch it, which was the point user was making. Nips are just as money hungry as Hollywood

could just be because Black people can actually be outside during the day for more than 4 minutes

FUCKING WHY

How do you know she wasn't the best choice?

>they give them money
So? Not like DB Evolution is canon. And the others have been bastardized for localization.
You really think Anno (the guy that mocks the people who send him death threats) will give in to the demands of Western SJWs? Aka people who spend nothing on NGE?
You are delusional.

Because it wreaks of desperation and honestly kind of offensive that they can't make compelling original black characters and need to stoop to race swapping another character.

Because the shitty reboots are filled with bad casting

Are you implying Americans go outside?

All talk no action from you so shut up you seething fucktard
>dude we live in a society

Seethe harder gingeoid

Why is starfire in that pic she is an alien

t. shill

I just find it peculiar that redhead characters are constantly getting raceswapped, and they almost always get turned into black people.

And your species gets rickets and various other bone related issues when you venture into northern climates, so I fail to see the point.

Probably because she's fucking ugly and last I checked Ariel isn't.

They are filled with bad writing. Watson was the only miscast from this live action.
Most of the problems was the shit writing. And Disney trying to teach a black and white moral over the ambiguous ones they used to do.

Why did they pick worst MJ for that picture?

You can't have characters just say how they feel! That makes me angry!

>i dont find het attractive so my opinion matters

They're also hot.
I would much rather look at a redhead than a pavement ape.

And what about Johnny Storm, Black Canary,Valkyrie, Princess Allura, Liz Allan? Blondes get it just as bad.

just gonna leave this here...

Attached: ci-canada-dry-ginger-ale-aa6deb3d6bd58808.jpg (400x600, 15K)

elsa
forzen 2 will make her black half way through

No he wouldn't retard

What's up with you Jow Forumstards and your only argument being "I BET YOU WOULD CARE IF X WAS Y"

Gingers are relatively rare, but still count as a white peoplee. So, they lack the same empathy that other white people get but don't really have minority status either, so it's the easiest group to get pushed out for minorities.

He is Wally in adaptations though. Most of these cases don't really change the source material, just live action adaptations. Nick Fury is one of the only exceptions where he was replaced by his son who also carries the same name.

Its not just me by a long shot. The gene ral consensus is that she's ugly. Even the MCU MJ is more attractive. Plenty of pretty young black actresses and they pick some ugly nobody. This is bad casting.

this looks like a fetish image.
anyway does anyone have the image investigating the racist tweet being a sockpuppet?

That's never existed.

A better question is why you're pretending to read another user's mind.

Cowboy Bebop

youtube.com/watch?v=L9p-8yzETYA

>Gingers are lame and uncool and oldfashioned even if they're ten years old, while blacks are hip and modern

What did Hollywood mean by this?

Do you mean "this" as in the My Little Mermaid casting, as a singular, stand alone event? Then yes, it's not big deal.
Or do you mean having the ability of basic pattern recognition to understand this is a constant trend in niggerfying redheads? Because that's something to legitimately be pissed off about.

Attached: 1562219737591.png (482x700, 521K)

She literally looks like a reverse mermaid.

Also, up to the XIX century there was actually recognized ginger discrimination. They often were associated with jews or witches, or just general moral degeneration.

It's only since the XX Century that they've been fully accepted as white people, but even then it's obvious they're still second class up to a point and White people often still differentiate gingers from themselves.

>"Gingerism" has been compared to racism, although this is widely disputed, and bodies such as the UK Commission for Racial Equality do not monitor cases of discrimination and hate crimes against redheads.[77]

>Nonetheless, individuals and families in Britain are targeted for harassment and violence because of their hair colour. In 2003, a 20-year-old was stabbed in the back for "being ginger".[78] In 2007, a UK woman won an award from a tribunal after being sexually harassed and receiving abuse because of her red hair;[79] in the same year, a family in Newcastle upon Tyne, was forced to move twice after being targeted for abuse and hate crime on account of their red hair.[80] In May 2009, a schoolboy committed suicide after being bullied for having red hair.[81] In 2013, a fourteen-year-old boy in Lincoln had his right arm broken and his head stamped on by three men who attacked him "just because he had red hair". The three men were subsequently jailed for a combined total of ten years and one month for the attack.[82]

>In September 2011, Cryos International, one of the world's largest sperm banks, announced that it would no longer accept donations from red-haired men due to low demand from women seeking artificial insemination.[97]

>Asuka
Delete this

Blacks are a larger minority than gingers.

On Jow Forums maybe
What casual made this if they count Iris or hawkgirl as redheads when they both brunettes

Native Americans are an extreme minority, too, yet, when they clamor for representation people taking them seriously.

And whites are a much larger group than blacks, so no need for black representation I guess.

They're not going to go apeshit if they don't get representation.

The whiny brat gets the toy

You can't just deflect this as a Jow Forums thing. Jow Forums is an awful fucking board and I can't browse there for more than a minute. If this was an ugly white girl you'd have no issue criticizing the casting.

hes right though. im black and i am avoiding most discusion about it because no one wins. us blacks are being used to make money for disney by simultaneously giving white lefties diversity brownie points and triggering white righties into giving it attention.

as a black guy i hate when companies do this, im tired of my very existence being a political statement.
just give us more original black stories like princess and the frog or black panther. i liked those.

Attached: 1522211259333.png (640x640, 173K)

name 10 times this happened? Ink doesnt really have a race

Considering even outside of /co/, everyone is pointing out the ginger-swapped-to-black issue with Ariel, I think people might.

If they just cast an Asian actor, no one would have to worry about her being ugly.

I'm more concerned about Disney abandoning animating new movies for live action remakes that will be terrible compared to original. Black or white, this movie is still a nostalgia cash-grab that will still probably make a cool billion because all this country cares about is race.
>MEANWHILE

Attached: 7.jpg (680x1163, 148K)

Making a black guy a speedster is a little on the nose isn't it?

Attached: OVkto.jpg (2272x1704, 634K)

based nippon

>im black and i am avoiding most discusion about it because no one wins. us blacks are being used to make money for disney by simultaneously giving white lefties diversity brownie points and triggering white righties into giving it attention.
>as a black guy i hate when companies do this, im tired of my very existence being a political statement.
>just give us more original black stories like princess and the frog or black panther. i liked those.
if only black voices mattered...

Attached: hrrsljgkdj.png (1091x714, 1.46M)

April O'neil should be in there

Yeah because no one said the Asian girl in The Last Jedi was ugly, right?

You know a thread hit rock bottom when the pedo slav starts posting.

The problem with Black Jimmy from Supergirl isn't that they raceswapped Jimmy, it's that they called Ron Troupe "Jimmy."

IRL gingers are about as common as actual trans people, they're massively overrepresented in comics. They're also rarely drawn realistically either.

Probably because shes a fat moonfaced cunt that played a shitty character.

>as actual trans people
And yet, people fight for their representation non-stop. And TV shows win fucking awards the instant they have one.

Attached: 1_vn6RRDNYEMzxuOVI7x4qEA-1098x642.png (1098x642, 746K)

niggers should make their own cartoons

Kelly Marie Tran is actually cute IRL, albeit she has a large head. TLJ was Rian Johnson intentionally making her look frumpy and ugly, stated as much by him in the behind-the-scenes features.