Can someone redpill me

On why jews always write G-d instead of God?

Attached: 822236CA-3173-4073-AD91-6AC2E48886A5.png (267x189, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yimakh_shemo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

to save ink

its really simple. they hate god.
They are satanists

Attached: 1562400470840.jpg (568x479, 46K)

FPBP

Kek

Attached: 1B26817C-DDC2-4D96-890A-BFE426E59DD4.jpg (640x480, 261K)

Because under the 10 Commandments, it is forbidden to use the Lord's name in vain. Jews don't want to write the name of G-d unless it's in holy scriptures. It's even prohibited for jews to throw anything with the name of G-d in it.

Attached: 1440071464040.jpg (723x741, 71K)

Because Jews are schizo and think it will piss off god.

They can't even use an X for signatures or + for addition because it's too close to the cross.
They are truly of their father, Satan.

A Wild Banter Rico Appears

This is simply how they spell that word. As the god of Abraham and Isaac I don’t mind at all. Put them back in the ovens please. I command you.

they clearly mean G-Dragon.
I get it. He's very popular.

Attached: index.jpg (275x183, 7K)

Say it, 'Pino

They believe it’s too holy to be used liberally. If you’re gonna say it, you must only say it during prayer. If you must write it, it must be for a good purpose because they don’t want the name of god to be destroyed (aka having the paper discarded).

They have many names for god and this applies for all his names, not just that one.

Attached: 4646B010-4CF5-46CE-865E-EBF8670CC7BC.jpg (900x900, 74K)

Because Jews usually refuse to repeat the full name of their enemies. It's a tradition.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yimakh_shemo
>The Hebrew phrase yimakh shemo יִמַּח שְׁמוֹ "May his name be obliterated" is a curse placed after the name of particular enemies of the Jewish people.[1] A variant is yimakh shemo ve zikhro יִמַּח שְׁמוֹ וְזִכְרוֹ "Obliterate his name and his memory."[2] Yimakh shemo is one of the strongest curses in the Hebrew language.[3]

This.

Tell them I want to punch Hashem in the face

Because they hate that people continued to refine the religion despite the fact that it's the entire articulated point of the book.
The ancient kikes stole myths from multi-millenia societies, renamed the characters after their dads and uncles and rearranged them for the right reasons, ultimately it failed and they were swept into history by men who refined the world. They think they're at the end of the refining process but they're suck at the first step.
The YHWH is Janus or as the Sumerians knew it ANU, kikes think there's a start/end point between journeys but it's more of a "set it and forget it" aspect of creation.
Kikes are cursed to remain outside our beautiful geographicic arrangements, they will forever be merchants and couriers.

We must admit that it looks cool

It's like why you have YVWH, you can't have vowels in his name because writing it fully out is like speaking it and speaking his name is blasphemous.

Jews would rather have God become Man than Man become God.

Attached: mcnuke.png (793x794, 602K)

Source? What exactly did they copy?

Attached: CDDB2BE5-D44E-4CFC-ABB9-E68639462478.jpg (640x902, 198K)

Greed's a sin.
Writing the whole word makes them break out in boils.

Something to do with being a bunch of fucking kikes.

top tier post. im gonna talk to the higher-ups about dropping Cali and picking up PR

Attached: unclekek.jpg (282x279, 31K)

Because Hebrew lacks vowels, like most Semitic languages past and present.

because Jews are the fatherless kids of the spiritual world, God has abandoned them for their ways, they are no longer his Chosen people, and thus they are so innately resentful they have to ruin the world for everybody else.
It must be horrible knowing even your God despises you.

Attached: un tintico pa sumerce.jpg (592x494, 101K)

>God
Actually, in this context, you're mixing up the god that is properly called Yahweh, the Asian god of the Judeo-Christians with God, the contracted form of Godan which is Lombardic spelling of Wodan of Germanic paganism. Godan's name was often shortend to God, but remains an exclusive god of the Aryans, not to be appropriated. Judeo-Christians can shorten Yahweh's name to Yah, but they may not use the word God. It is actually blasphemy that offends Godan. It would seem that Judeo-Christians would want to use the word Yahweh given their obsession with Jews and Rabbi Jesus . It's the name that Rabbi Jesus himself would have used ( if he were real ) and he would agree with me ( if he were real ) that it's wrong to steal Godan's name. Judeo-Christians do though say Hallelujah, which does include Yah, the shortend form of their Jew-god.
Antifa Christfags disingenuously use the word "God" instead of Yahweh to fake being white and to disguise their Jewish religion. They literally lie every time they say God ( Godan ). They are literally trying to turn whites into Jews by this cowardly and deceptive tactic.

The vast majority of jews are too impure to even write the name of the most holy of holies.

Isn't that effectively the same as someone saying "the n-word"?

>fill in the blank

Attached: eye.jpg (181x180, 30K)

Christians and Jews worship the same God

When I was in world history my teacher told us that it was because they have profound respect for God.... But I think it has more to-do with this Our teacher was the first to red pill us on jews being the smallest organised religion in the world. That got the ball rolling in my mind... cool guy. Worked in local government. If he hiding his power level then he might as well be code name Snake.

Most of it except their attempt to establish a state in their location of choice, that account is bent and full of edits after the fact. It's easiest to see this by comparing them to the Sumerians and Babylonians. I am tired and have no brain to list some examples. Book of Job, cain and abel, the cataclysmic flood, and others are borrowed. The new testament is the Romans trying to put training wheels on the talmud, but there were hardliners who rejected it.
In the garden of eden there is God, adam and eve. To the Romans this is the Capitoline triad of Janus, Uranus, and Hera. The pic is their temple at Rome, I got it from google 2 minutes ago. I have a new HDD so I have no pics but I saw a good picture of an indian temple the other day that clearly displays the ark of the covenant as described in the first books. I'll try to fetch for you so I can have provided at least something. It's a fantastic picture.
Protip:This is also where the "newfags can't triforce" meme comes from. The Romans created a triforce of triforces and told literally random people they were legion.

Attached: Temple on the capotoline hill at rome.jpg (654x368, 44K)

Here's a book. It lists the animal heirarchy in it somewhere so you can understand things like the bears eating the 42 kids for calling the guy bald bible story.
Be warned there are descriptions of singles items of pottery that are 4 pages long.

Attached: Decent book.jpg (1400x2000, 313K)

my orbits are in the sides

They're still breaking their own rules because they're making a new name for god by spelling it like that

How much poo do you think has been hosed off these things?

Attached: ark of the covenant in India.png (1007x667, 1.69M)

The author also talks about the cain/abel.
The romans knew them as Castor and Pollux. Maximum aesthetics

it gets around the filters on here. you can block any word you want

Attached: 1560859773702.jpg (865x733, 115K)

Not hera it's gaia sorry. Those are greek names though, in the latin it's Caleus and Ops. I am tired.

fpbp

Attached: Goyim know.jpg (700x520, 118K)

jews dont believe in god so they make his name abstract to distance themselves from him and avoid thinking too hard about the fact that they are satanic pieces of shit

Attached: Jews chasing money.webm (853x480, 2.69M)

FPBP

Attached: IMG_20190707_195157_292.jpg (1273x1280, 100K)

tfw both the first AND the second post are literally the best

Attached: 267188.jpg (903x785, 79K)