Don't you just love Natural Selection

Attached: Annotation 2019-07-07 234035.jpg (581x681, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iLi385rLAbw?t=599
sti.bmj.com/content/80/3/185.abstract
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I pray to kek this is real

You dont get herpes like that tho. I know this is b8 but still

C A N C E R

c o m p e d

This,
i kissed a herpes ridden girl at a party once and got nothing.

majority of the population literally has that type of herpes.

only shows when your immune system is weakend.

Heh

Sodom and Gomorrah

>owning a bottle of water gives you herpes
seething roastie made this image

What is this gross chick even? Asian?

Kill with fire

Those are two different strains of herpes.

So they got auto-immune diseases too?

Report to FDA. You can't just sell that kind of shit without expensive permits.

Attached: 1562350176050.jpg (402x431, 23K)

bathwater bitch makes me want to an hero

Stop spamming her unless u post pics

Herpes simplex virus is not transmitted in water

Attached: Run.jpg (1920x1064, 985K)

congrats you have herpes, it lies dormant until your big job interview or your wedding day
lol

probably HPV as well

Did you get any saliva from her mouth in your mouth?

No, herpes! Can't you read????

She could infect me all day long

80% of earth has HSV1 (oral herpes) it can also be passed congenitallly.

She literally looks like a 4/10 autistic nerd boy without makeup.

Because you already had it, fagflag

Herpes type 1 is not a big deal I’ve had this since I was a child and I’m pretty sure the majority of people have it. I haven’t had a blister in like 5 years it only happens if I get a bad cold.

She is british

This: Even like it can be for 20 years in your system then show once and then your immun system generates antistuff against it and it never shows again

keep trying...it takes a little practice. It is much more successful when she has irritated or open sores like OP's pic

It is if bodily fluids are contained in it

lol herpes can't live in water stupid

you didnt kiss the right place

>chick

Attached: jethuscwithe.jpg (553x720, 38K)

>natural selection
>you die from herpes on the lip

children and teenagers, bust mostly children have weaker immunity against herpes. when you get to adulthood it might never appear unless you get very ill or very stressed.

They could chug 5 of those things and still not get herpes, that's not how it works. Also

>implying they're literally her bath water
You really think that's all real bathwater? She most likely did it once for a video or photo and then just did soap tap water for the rest. God you're all gullible.

This. It always appears when I'm stressed or anticipating something big.

maybe in Romania. Definitely not in good countries

>majority
Maybe in Romania

They require even more permits you dumb fuck. They literally can't even watch TV without buying a license. Is she not shipping internationally?

Jewish actually her surname is Kirschner or something

you don't get cold sores from epstein barr you retard, you have full blown herpes.

hsv1 hits everybody on the planet (something like 86% of people). It's funny to think that it matters.
youtu.be/iLi385rLAbw?t=599

you got a license for that, thot?

this is actually a thing like helicobacter pylori infections, most people are carriers and the symptoms only appear when the immune system is wrecked

i already have mouth herpes

i guess it's safe for me to eat her shit

>bought this chicks bathwater
is that a thing? she actually sells the water she uses to take a bath and people buy it?

heard the pussy is bigger

>chick

juden

Maybe they should stop eating shit.

Attached: 1562414649457.jpg (254x385, 29K)

No, it's really common. I need a large amount of stress AND a cold weather to see mine. You probably have it but you don't know it.

she runs a company. but ur a faggot to not want this

son, you know those people handling your food at that fastfood joint you love? they don't wash their hands

>Mary Belle Kirschner
>(((Kirschner)))
ofc she's a fucking kike

What is it with genetically weak people and having disgusting skin problems?

I don't eat at those places. I also don't swap shit and saliva with disease ridden cretins.

She's from South Africa

there's no fucking way that someone bought that water
it was all a meme right?

Attached: 1523023188863.gif (200x200, 1.32M)

Looks more like where her/his/it's/I dunno gums rub on the braces.

But to still hope its herpes for the memes

she looks waifu in this picture too bad computers can't

they did "ironically", I find this social experiment fascinating

Pics?

This. I had a cold sore once so I got it. It is not the same as the genital variety, like the retards here think

>had a cold sore once so I got it. It is not the same as the genital variety,

Don't project your third world yokel shit onto the rest of us

are you implying that the people that bought her bath water are going to drink it

actually, yes you can.
dude, shed virus is shed virus. you'd be an idiot...
>i kissed a girl
sure you did.
Bet that most of the remainder is jewish.

when streaming became monetized KIKES jumped on it

most (big) streamers on twitch and youtube are KIKES with BOTS to increase their numbers, have you check it out and donate to them

before all this nonsense, streaming was a western low down pastime, now it's about shekels and KIKES are every fucking where.

not joking. FUCK TWITCH VIEWBOTS
FUCK GOOGLE BOTS
FUCK THESE FUCKING KIKES THAT HAVE TO CORRUPT EVERYTHING

fucking kikes

The bathwater is completely sold out. She treats her orbiters like absolute garbage (calling them cucks and whatnot) yet they still waste money buying bathwater. I did the math and she made over $11k from this stunt.
I'm not even mad at her for exploiting the beta chumps, I'm mad at them for donating to her/buying bathwater.

Attached: _20190704_145903.jpg (1440x1802, 217K)

Would that unironically surprise you? In a world where people pay a shitload of money to drink bottled sewer water, everything is possible.

Attached: anime-girl-shrug.png (796x726, 456K)

>jesus is coming
why are you relaying to us the sex life of jesus in real time?

The good news is that the water she's selling to these absolute morons is most likely just unused tap water that she's claiming is "bath water"

Yeah that's what I said. Got a point or are you just a parrot?

It's like half of people in the U.S too.

It's not natural selection, they weren't going to breed anyway.

It actually can transfer from oral and genital though.

Based Ellen

i get canker sores a couple of times every year

Attached: 0.jpg (256x192, 6K)

Something like 67% of the global population has been exposed to, and carries Herpes type 1, you stupid fuck.

Most of them probably are

eat more vegetables, cut out carbs, eat less sugar

>imagine being a disease ridden cretin and coping by saying everyone is getting it anyways

>It is not the same as the genital variety,
The only difference is that it's on your face instead of genitals

There are two major types of herpes.
HSV-1 and HSV-2
Technically they can both be contracted orally or genitally but when people say someone has herpes they are generally referring to someone having genital HSV-2.
HSV-1 is so common that a lot of people don't even think of it as herpes. About 2/3 of the world population has it. Most people get it from simple things like sharing a drink with a family member. This is the thing that gives people random cold sores but some people never have any symptoms at all. I have it and I get a cold sore like once every 3-4 years that lasts usually just over 1 week. About half the population in the U.S. has HSV-1. For whatever reason, it is much more common in Europe than the U.S. but the prevalence varies quite a bit between Euro countries.
sti.bmj.com/content/80/3/185.abstract

Attached: 12345671234534651345.jpg (620x330, 120K)

you might even got some better things too besides herpes considering that youre being invaded by muslims and niggers too.

Makeup is NOT natural selection

Have you kissed any girls before? Chances are pretty high that someone she has kisses before or shared a drink with had oral herpies whether they had a sore or not. Chances are pretty high you have it if you don't have a problem with sharing drinks or have kissed a few girls.

Isnt this a lawsuit?

Have sex

You're so American (Read: fucking retarded) it hurts. You have herpes you fat cunt, just like 3 billion+ other people. If you useless fucks actually had decent education you'd be aware that Herpes type 1 is not an STD, unlike Herpes type 2. Also, learn to greentext, new fag cunt.

No, and I don't even share drinks with family members. More like sucking off gay niggers is how I'll get it.

>tfw autist and never shared utensils with family members. And always avoided cheek kissing
it's not a lot, but it's something positive out of my fuckupness. But I've ever seen only my father with cold sores

Technically, it could move to your genitals, or your ass. Unlikely, but all herpes can move around. It's why chicken pocks turns into shingles later in life and generally comes out of your spine. Stuff lays dormant in the neurons.

The seething. Seriously, though, someone should tell the Principal, or at least a Teacher.

in shitholes with hook up culture, like usa, it's even worse

You guys are fags herpes is peanuts

it doesnt matter you still have herpes you nasty faggot